Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
London is going into Tier 3 tomorrow. Good old Misha, can always rely on her to do the morally wrong thing

Reactions: 13
London is going into Tier 3 tomorrow. Good old Misha, can always rely on her to do the morally wrong thing
‘BuT I diDNt sEE It ON thE nEwS uNTIL I wAs On ThE TrAiN!!!’

‘YOU wOuLd dO tHe SaMe!!!!’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
How is this girl managing to make beauty works extensions look ratty and lifeless, she’s actually managed to make them look like cheap and frazzled they don’t even look like real hair anymore

Reactions: 5
If she reads on here she must surely get that it is a general opinion that travelling like this all the time is totally irresponsible and has lost her loads of subscribers before...answer is not to travel??!!

If I saw someone recording themself on a train like she did on her stories I would think they are in love with themselves and on another planet. Mind you I think that about most of "these people" wannabe celebrities

Find it sad that the majority of their lives they are missing out on fully experiencing because it's all looking at a screen, editing it so it satisfies the masses, even if they are complete strangers. Life is not lived through a lens! I don't envy them at all, I'm happy living a normal life where I live in the moment and appreciate it because it can be so easily taken away

Reactions: 4
Wtf is up with Misha’s comments lately? On her most recent post, of the 111 comments, only 20 of them contain actual words but even these are just one or two words like ‘stunning’ etc, not really engaging comments. The other 91 comments are literally all just ‘🖤🖤’. People have mentioned buying followers, subscribers etc but I thought surely they wouldn’t buy comments too because it’s so obvious. And how do they even do it? I’m baffled.

Attachments

Funny how she hasn’t posted since being in London. Stay at home for once in your life 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m disgusted that her title for her lame podcast is “body dysmorphia” that’s an actual mental illness that needs to be medically diagnosed not a name to use as click bait. She’s so gross. God.
Thanks Cos I’m usually clued up on this stuff but I didnt quite realise this. I guess as it’s thrown around so much in the media these days. I would have described a girl I worked with as having it (eg “I honestly swear Laura has body dysmorphia”) as she’s super pretty with a great body (think cheerleader look) but has stood and told me her legs look awful compared to mine and always thinks she looks awful etc. I think I was naive enough to think we all have a little of that although I understood in some it’s extreme and can form other disorders eg anxiety, eating disorders. I’ve now researched a little more after your comment and am more understanding of what BD actually is, thankyou.

Reactions: 2
Thanks Cos I’m usually clued up on this stuff but I didnt quite realise this. I guess as it’s thrown around so much in the media these days. I would have described a girl I worked with as having it (eg “I honestly swear Laura has body dysmorphia”) as she’s super pretty with a great body (think cheerleader look) but has stood and told me her legs look awful compared to mine and always thinks she looks awful etc. I think I was naive enough to think we all have a little of that although I understood in some it’s extreme and can form other disorders eg anxiety, eating disorders. I’ve now researched a little more after your comment and am more understanding of what BD actually is, thankyou.
Thank YOU for researching it and actually trying to grasp an understanding of it, Misha just shut me down.

Wtf is up with Misha’s comments lately? On her most recent post, of the 111 comments, only 20 of them contain actual words but even these are just one or two words like ‘stunning’ etc, not really engaging comments. The other 91 comments are literally all just ‘🖤🖤’. People have mentioned buying followers, subscribers etc but I thought surely they wouldn’t buy comments too because it’s so obvious. And how do they even do it? I’m baffled.
She bought followers wouldn’t surprise me if she bought comments too, she’s a bleeping desperate, drop kick loser and I’m over her ahaha

Yeah sadly she's back up to 142k followers on Instagram again too.....could be because of her giveaways, but I think buying followers is definitely a possibility too

Yeah sadly she's back up to 142k followers on Instagram again too.....could be because of her giveaways, but I think buying followers is definitely a possibility too
She went up like 2 and then dropped like 35 and then suddenly went up 300 😂 bleeping doubt 300 people want to follow her ahaha also her you tube sub hasn’t gone up, because you can’t buy FOLLOWERS ON YOU TUBE

I’m sorry but I cannot stop laughing. She went away just before lockdown and has gone to presumably stay with Jake just before tier 3?😂 she is literally mugging her fans off at this stage 😂. She has got 0 remorse for what she’s done this year, absolute witch.

Honestly I’m only laughing because otherwise I’d be angrily crying.

My great aunt has lived and been alone since March. I’m sure many of you can relate. And I just want to hug her and be in the same bloody room as her! And all the while I can’t do this (because I’m not a rule breaking head) she is off galavanting again!

Unfortunately she won’t get the same shtick for this as the Maldives because it’s not abroad. I’m sickened that a giveaway is enough to pull back her numbers. What a sad age we live in where we can’t hold people accountable because that makes us the enemy, ‘cancel culture’. She actually needs it, she needs to come off social media. She deserves nothing.

Would love to see her on my £19,000 before taxes salary. Balancing rent, driving lessons and bills without family help.

Reactions: 7
I just got bored and scrolled through Cobis insta and then Jakes and omgg Cobi use to say the loveliest things about her like “favourite person” “best friend” “so proud of her” “I’m a lucky man” etc and then you go onto Jakes and there absolutely no captions even hinting at loving her aha she’s such a bleeping idiot for thinking that he actually likes her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What on earth is she wearing in her most recent story 😂 HOW do you look in a mirror whilst wearing that and think “this is it” 😂

• Haha
Why is she convinced she has a "big fat arse" when her behind is literally the opposite

Reactions: 6
I live down the road from my boyfriend but I’ve only been going on socially distanced walks with him as we’re separate households and therefore not allowed to mix indoors. It really annoys me seeing misha come back from the Maldives with her boyfriend, go home to her family and now go back to London (which is moving into the highest level of restrictions from Wednesday) to stay with him like everything is normal.
He lives in Farnborough area though, so she might be staying at his and doing day trips in london till Wednesday. Still stupid cow though, shouldn't be doing any of what she's been doing as she's taken the responsibility of an influencer.. You can't pick and choose when you do and don't have that responsibility if youre posting it publicly to thousands of young impressionable followers.

I’m sorry if anyone has this😂, but what the duck is The point in that “jumper” 🤦🏼‍♀️, what’s that meant to keep warm your neck, surely i cannot be the only one who doesn’t understand why people wear something like that, hardly going to keep you warm🤦🏼‍♀️

You can tell by the way she treats things she’s got more money than sense, like any normal person who paid out for decent hair extensions would make sure they took very good care of them, considering how expensive they are. Yet to misha her attitude is just she’ll get them done again soon instead of actually taken care of them, she’s like that with everything sadly, she might aswell burn her money instead🤦🏼‍♀️
2 days later, Misha’s new insta post... ‘the most pointless jumper/top thing in the world’ 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.