Misha Grimes #5 Grimey by name, grimy by nature. Misha or Jake, which ones faker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what has she done to those extensions!? beauty works are quite expensive (i have them) and to treat them like that is a joke, she has no concept of looking after things or money!!
I'm looking for a new brand of extensions and I have been put off the big brands by the influencers that promote them. They literally look like she's spent £15 on them 🤦‍♀️

I’m sorry if anyone has this😂, but what the duck is The point in that “jumper” 🤦🏼‍♀️, what’s that meant to keep warm your neck, surely i cannot be the only one who doesn’t understand why people wear something like that, hardly going to keep you warm🤦🏼‍♀️

what has she done to those extensions!? beauty works are quite expensive (i have them) and to treat them like that is a joke, she has no concept of looking after things or money!!
You can tell by the way she treats things she’s got more money than sense, like any normal person who paid out for decent hair extensions would make sure they took very good care of them, considering how expensive they are. Yet to misha her attitude is just she’ll get them done again soon instead of actually taken care of them, she’s like that with everything sadly, she might aswell burn her money instead🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yup! And when she said “can’t get this dress over my big fat arse”. 🙄

Also, Misha, the thing you’re standing in front of is not “cupboards” ffs! That’s what’s in your kitchen!! I.e. something with cupboard doors that that you swing open and closed! What you’re standing in front of is a chest of drawers!!!!!! It’s not that hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
34 quid for a bloody diary???? Does she know I could get a perfectly decent dildo for that amount? 😂 and I think the real question is, why of all people does SHE need a diary? Oh wait, forgot she had a really stressful life 😭
Because where else is she gonna write down her wake up to do list silly 🙄😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I just can’t be bothered with her now. Bored of wasting my time even considering her actions/thoughts/decisions. She bores the life out of me. It’s like dealing with a pedantic teenager. You can tell her as many times as you like that she’s an idiot but she’s still going to do it anyway. So ignorant and her family are all the same. Even her dad is a miserable looking sour puss. Anya is a snide looking witch and her mother needs to learn some discipline. As for the boyfriends. Mind your business and get your own tit together. I wish they all lived near me. I don’t think I could keep my lips shut. 😝😝

Reactions: 9
Do you think she’s aware that her pants that are “too loose for her” are ones that she bought far too small of a size in and her body has just stretched them out ahaha 😂🙄

Reactions: 2
did anyone watch the Christmas house tour on her mum's youtube channel? OMG the en suite/bathroom 😭😭😭 if I was her husband I would be fuming that I worked hard for a decent house and it is treated like a tit tip!! Why have so many products out at once, surely they should be in cupboards/stored away? I can't even cope when I see things like that 😑

I’m sorry if anyone has this😂, but what the duck is The point in that “jumper” 🤦🏼‍♀️, what’s that meant to keep warm your neck, surely i cannot be the only one who doesn’t understand why people wear something like that, hardly going to keep you warm🤦🏼‍♀️

You can tell by the way she treats things she’s got more money than sense, like any normal person who paid out for decent hair extensions would make sure they took very good care of them, considering how expensive they are. Yet to misha her attitude is just she’ll get them done again soon instead of actually taken care of them, she’s like that with everything sadly, she might aswell burn her money instead🤦🏼‍♀️
I agree, what in the fresh hell is this?

agreed. I have had two types of extensions tapes and bonds and they were EXPENSIVE. Ofcourse I am not a half arsed influencer therefore do not have money at my disposal but I treated those extensions like they were my baby. I NEVER tied my hair up the way she does, as it is really bad for your own hair never mind the fake hair she has. I paid about 300 - 400 for my bonds and they lasted me about 6 months before I got fed up with them. She’s not had them in for long and they certainly shouldn’t look like that. Oh how the other half live!

Her instagram stories just showed her using hairspray.. on a TRAIN! Does she have no concept at all of respect for others?!

Reactions: 13
Her instagram stories just showed her using hairspray.. on a TRAIN! Does she have no concept at all of respect for others?!
That can seriously trigger someone with asthma! She’s so dim

again, no regard for other people around her, it’s mishas world and only her, her mother and jake live in it

Reactions: 5
Is she stupid😡, we’re in the middle of a pandemic misha🤦🏼‍♀️, the girl learns nothing, how can people still be supporting this girl, away with her suitcases, she’ll be away to jakes and if anyone asks she’ll just say she’ll be going back to the house herself after it so she’s not taken it to the lakes if she was to come into contact with it, the girl must think she’s safe from it and that she’s not gonna get it, bad to say but I actually hope someone does it get it close to her and then maybe she’d realise how stupid she actually is and how much it’s affecting everyone instead of her acting like nothings changed in her life and doing and seeing whoever she pleases, this is exactly the behaviour that’s going to take everyone in England into another lockdown because selfish people like misha grimes🤦🏼‍♀️, did anyone write in the box she posted about it? Saying about how she’s away to London in the middle of a pandemic😂😂

It’s not even just about that, her little 12 year old followers, probably don’t know very much about what’s going on, and they are coming on the internet and seeing people they look upto, away out in London and acting like nothings changed and she’s still seeing her boyfriend, then these younger girls think they must be allowed to do that if misha is doing it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Is she stupid😡, we’re in the middle of a pandemic misha🤦🏼‍♀️, the girl learns nothing, how can people still be supporting this girl, away with her suitcases, she’ll be away to jakes and if anyone asks she’ll just say she’ll be going back to the house herself after it so she’s not taken it to the lakes if she was to come into contact with it, the girl must think she’s safe from it and that she’s not gonna get it, bad to say but I actually hope someone does it get it close to her and then maybe she’d realise how stupid she actually is and how much it’s affecting everyone instead of her acting like nothings changed in her life and doing and seeing whoever she pleases, this is exactly the behaviour that’s going to take everyone in England into another lockdown because selfish people like misha grimes🤦🏼‍♀️, did anyone write in the box she posted about it? Saying about how she’s away to London in the middle of a pandemic😂😂

It’s not even just about that, her little 12 year old followers, probably don’t know very much about what’s going on, and they are coming on the internet and seeing people they look upto, away out in London and acting like nothings changed and she’s still seeing her boyfriend, then these younger girls think they must be allowed to do that if misha is doing it 🤦🏼‍♀️
I live down the road from my boyfriend but I’ve only been going on socially distanced walks with him as we’re separate households and therefore not allowed to mix indoors. It really annoys me seeing misha come back from the Maldives with her boyfriend, go home to her family and now go back to London (which is moving into the highest level of restrictions from Wednesday) to stay with him like everything is normal.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.