Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might as well change her Instagram name to misha and jake. Every single caption is about him nowadays, he’s not that big of a catch 🙄 getting boring now

Reactions: 3
Misha is probably one of the laziest people I’ve ever come across... waking up at 2pm in the afternoon? She literally has no idea does she... imagine her working an actual job! She wouldn’t last a day! Lazy AF!!!
How the hell can you call her lazy??? I mean look at the bleeping list she has to work through, she's non stop... She wakes up every single day ffs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How the hell can you call her lazy??? I mean look at the bleeping list she has to work through, she's non stop... She wakes up every single day ffs
All of these bleeping influencers think that showering and washing their hair needs to go on a to do list. It's like they are playing grown ups and practising writing a to do list

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know how she managed to send two emails in a day, honestly, it’s so exhausting. Poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On Monday she had to answer her emails, send 2 emails and order clothes online, omg wow so busy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine being Jakes family and looking at Mishas Instagram and clicking her story and being greeted with half her tits, her pouch stomach thing and her eye bleeping herself in the mirror 🤢🤢

and thinking back to his ex who is Stunning, with a classy style and has a job and degree 😂

EW, just watched her latest tiktok and she put her finger down saying that she talked to someone when they had a girlfriend, DISGUSTING lil Skank.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks she’s just lazy and isn’t sick at all?

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks she’s just lazy and isn’t sick at all?
I disagree I think she tested positive for Covid given she hasn’t left her room for weeks. She would never admit that to public as she’s flouted the rules for months and months.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine being Jakes family and looking at Mishas Instagram and clicking her story and being greeted with half her tits, her pouch stomach thing and her eye bleeping herself in the mirror 🤢🤢

and thinking back to his ex who is Stunning, with a classy style and has a job and degree 😂

EW, just watched her latest tiktok and she put her finger down saying that she talked to someone when they had a girlfriend, DISGUSTING lil Skank.
Do you think that could have been jake ? Can’t remember when he split with his ex

I came on here to post that ridiculous list. Order jeans. I do that while I'm working. Actual work though, not Just looking at my self in the mirror for 10 hours a day. Or filming myself with a coffee then doing a stupid awkward rhythemless flounce around my grubby kitchen.
I used to love Misha but she is so insufferable now I can't even hate watch her.

Reactions: 7
If you say so Misha.

You have got to be taking the piss. Exhausted from WHAT?? Why are her fans so bleeping brainless 😂

Clearly that family’s life is boring as tit and they seem to think that people actually care that they are moving, like why are they milking this so much 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If you say so Misha.

You have got to be taking the piss. Exhausted from WHAT?? Why are her fans so bleeping brainless 😂

Clearly that family’s life is boring as tit and they seem to think that people actually care that they are moving, like why are they milking this so much 😂😂
Insta versus reality hahahahah. I

Anyone else getting the vibe that this new video is just a big “I blame Cobi that I am a crappy person”. Take some responsibility for yourself for goodness sake Misha.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else getting the vibe that this new video is just a big “I blame Cobi that I am a crappy person”. Take some responsibility for yourself for goodness sake Misha.
Agree. And she admitted previously that she contacted Jake first and it’ll of been when he had a gf... is it bad I hope he leaves her and her forever on show tits and goes back to his ex who seems classy in comparison