Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched the video but it’s not uncommon to feel ‘lost and confused’ when you have little to no structure and not much to fill your days with. Think how we felt in self-isolation on furlough, but that being your long term routine. It must be really strange. I do genuinely wonder sometimes how influencers fill their time and if they feel fulfilled.

That’s why I like studytubers - for all their faults they have something else going on in their lives.

Reactions: 6
Misha should stop spending money on fake bags and move out to her own place. Grow up, get some independence and responsibility and stop acting like a 6y/o.

Reactions: 4
Misha should stop spending money on fake bags and move out to her own place. Grow up, get some independence and responsibility and stop acting like a 6y/o.
She talks about moving out and getting her own place all the time but in reality is she really going to cope without her bleeping mom. She can't spend more than 2 minutes away from her unless she's on holiday and they they still facetime constantly.

And then you've got the whole mortgage situation (unless she rented) she's so dense I'm not sure she'd cope with the process of buying a house or apartment etc. She can barely operate with only a shower, a workout and online shopping on her to do list, how on earth is she going to cope with fitting speaking to a solicitor, getting an AIP, putting in offers, organising documents on top of her EXTREMELY exhausting job already?
She would probably have to get up before 2pm to have meetings with the sols etc and how could the poor thing ever manage that?

Reactions: 3
Tbh I think if she did move out and got her own house she might have a different attitude. Atm she is living with her parents and the only real housework she does is her washing now and again spends most of her money on holidays/weekends away and clothes, I think if she had to do shopping, washing,cleaning, had bills to pay, tidying, and buying essential things for a house it would level her out a bit and give her a reality check Cus she’s just getting everything handed to her right now. Also would give her some useful things to acc put on her to do lists 😂

Reactions: 5
That list is literally like something a child would write..It's actually offensive to hard working people who go out to work everyday and we still manage to wash our hair and order jeans 😂

Who was Jakes ex? Guessing he dumped her to be with Misha :rolleyes:..She dodged a bullet

Reactions: 2
Her lists!!!! Wash and tidy room THATS WHAT WE ALL DO AS WELL AS HAVE A JOB. She’s absolutely vile, laughable. Her YouTube channel is rapidly going down the pan and loungewear HAVENT even used her photos. She’s going to be on her arse when inevitably her channel stops in the next few months.

Reactions: 6
I think her moving out would be so bad ahaha the girl is a PIG, like she would bother cleaning unless it was for a video 😂

That list is literally like something a child would write..It's actually offensive to hard working people who go out to work everyday and we still manage to wash our hair and order jeans 😂

Who was Jakes ex? Guessing he dumped her to be with Misha :rolleyes:..She dodged a bullet
This is his ex girl, actually 10/10 compared to our Misha 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think her moving out would be so bad ahaha the girl is a PIG, like she would bother cleaning unless it was for a video 😂

Wow she's gorgeous and very classy! I'm a bit out the loop so might have already been said but looking at her insta she was travelling with Jake in march? So him and Misha must have been talking while he had a gf 🙄

Reactions: 1
Wow she's gorgeous and very classy! I'm a bit out the loop so might have already been said but looking at her insta she was travelling with Jake in march? So him and Misha must have been talking while he had a gf 🙄
100% she contacted him whilst he was with her. Also look at misha photos around that time all lingerie! Skank

Reactions: 3
I just don’t understand why you would openly admit and PUBLICISE that you have this little to do everyday. These influencers are that out of touch that they don’t even understand what hard work looks like. Sad!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she openly admitted to talking to a boy who had a girlfriend and there’s only one girl calling her out on it. Just shows she’s insecure enough to want to take someone’s boyfriend for her own ego lol sad girl, lost all respect for her (the little I had left)

Reactions: 4

Omg what on earth was he thinking leaving her for misha! Talk about downgrading

I just don’t understand why you would openly admit and PUBLICISE that you have this little to do everyday. These influencers are that out of touch that they don’t even understand what hard work looks like. Sad!
Couldn’t agree more. It’s the large amounts of money they get paid for doing so little that gets me too. No clue what real life is like. Her to do list is what most people her age do around actual WORK every day.. and then some. Laughable.

Haha yep. He must be absolutely cringing now seeing what she’s really like. Tagging him 24/7 photo albums 😆😆desperate. She been hinting SO much about getting an apartment with him.... wake up Jake
Could you imagine living with her! The house would be a pig sty! Shed leave all her stuff all over the floor, cant imagine her doing dishes/cooking, worrying about bills, cleaning, doing grocery shopping.

Could you imagine living with her! The house would be a pig sty! Shed leave all her stuff all over the floor, cant imagine her doing dishes/cooking, worrying about bills, cleaning, doing grocery shopping.
This! You can never truly know who someone is until you live with them, it really is the make or break moment in a relationship! These two love themselves too much to love anyone else 😅

This! You can never truly know who someone is until you live with them, it really is the make or break moment in a relationship! These two love themselves too much to love anyone else 😅
He only ever put 3 photos of her up... whereas she’s put 15 photos up several of him on her stories, several on videos and made a photo album... wonder who likes who the most 🥴🥴🥴🥴