Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah yeah Misha, of course guys were shouting at you AGAIN... I swear this is at least the 3rd time she has claimed guys have heckled her whilst she’s been out running. A guy probably drove past her whistling to a song on the radio 🤦🏼‍♀️. This is probably her sad way of trying to make Jake jealous that other guys find her attractive and poor little misha can’t do anything in life without guys telling her she’s attractive 🥱🥱

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yeah yeah Misha, of course guys were shouting at you AGAIN... I swear this is at least the 3rd time she has claimed guys have heckled her whilst she’s been out running. A guy probably drove past her whistling to a song on the radio 🤦🏼‍♀️. This is probably her sad way of trying to make Jake jealous that other guys find her attractive and poor little misha can’t do anything in life without guys telling her she’s attractive 🥱🥱
Why is she saying her pace has dropped? Thats a really good time ive actually been surprised at her speed considering she's quite short as well

Reactions: 2
Misha tries way to hard to be this weird combo of childlike and sexual at the same time, no one was yelling at you Misha calm down

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she openly admitted to talking to a boy who had a girlfriend and there’s only one girl calling her out on it. Just shows she’s insecure enough to want to take someone’s boyfriend for her own ego lol sad girl, lost all respect for her (the little I had left)
Her fans are as toxic as her if they don’t call her out on this honestly

Reactions: 3
I see skanky mcskankerson is back postimg pics in her underwear. All for Jakes benefit no doubt because it’s clear she’s the one chasing him. And her saying back to grind.... she went for a jog and filmed a video of her scruffy bedroom.. grind!! She’s a lazy cow .

Reactions: 5
The extensions ain’t it Misha. Didn’t know if she could look any trashier... but I guess she can 🙄

The extensions ain’t it Misha. Didn’t know if she could look any trashier... but I guess she can 🙄
I dont know how she doesnt see that they look bleeping awful? Is it only me who thinks they still look fake asf and ratty even if they arent clip ins? 🤣

They are absolutely shocking. That video is just awful. She refers to “were selling our house etc etc” it’s not your house you work shy idiot it’s your parents house you live there rent free. Also Jake should be genuinely worried about her. Her rooms like a shrine to him, shes way too much. She’s obsessed with him I’m actually being serious. If he stay much longer with her he’s going to have real issues later to walk away

Reactions: 10
They are absolutely shocking. That video is just awful. She refers to “were selling our house etc etc” it’s not your house you work shy idiot it’s your parents house you live there rent free. Also Jake should be genuinely worried about her. Her rooms like a shrine to him, shes way too much. She’s obsessed with him I’m actually being serious. If he stay much longer with her he’s going to have real issues later to walk away
I know haha not to mention it looks awful. There's so much junk everywhere.
The bathroom looks so dirty and grimy I just can't deal.

Reactions: 3
Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. That tit is DAMAGED. The fact she is even happy with it is LAUGHABLE
Also, isn’t she “back on the grind” this witch literally got up at 11am 🙄 🤢 I’ve not even watched her new video I can’t be bothered watching her talking about her pig sty of a room, her boyfriend and lying about where she gets her designer crap. She’s one of the most dishonest, messy, dirty, fake little girls on you tube 😂😂

Attachments

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. That tit is DAMAGED. The fact she is even happy with it is LAUGHABLE
Also, isn’t she “back on the grind” this witch literally got up at 11am 🙄 🤢 I’ve not even watched her new video I can’t be bothered watching her talking about her pig sty of a room, her boyfriend and lying about where she gets her designer crap. She’s one of the most dishonest, messy, dirty, fake little girls on you tube 😂😂
Wouldn’t bother watching it. She has a wall dedicated to Jake and drawers with his name on it’s plain weird!!

Her hair what is she thinking?! 😳 She reminds me of the people you would see on that show snog married avoid that would look awful but after a change of hair colour, makeup and styling they looked so much better! She would look amazing if she ditched the fake tan, extensions and going brunette..

Can someone summarise why Misha swapped rooms with her parents? Can’t bare to watch a long vid for that explanation lol

OMG did anybody see that comment on her video?? I didn’t screenshot it and it dissapeared. Some girl commented that she saw misha buying loads of pairs of jeans in size 8, 10 and 12 and told the woman serving she’ll be bringing loads back. I BET SHE SAYS THE JEANS ARE THE SMALLER SIZES WHEN ACTUALLY SHES TRYING ON THE BIGGER ONES. Let’s see what sizes appear in her video