Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Omfg Kasha does a house tour in her new video and I am gobsmacked!! The state of that house! It has 4/5 bedrooms in the basement and when I say EVERY SINGLE ROOM has been filled to the top with crap, I mean it! The study, full of crap and unusable, the gym, full of crap and unusable, her dads den, full of crap and unusable, the basement toilet, full of crap and unusable, the office, full of crap and unusable. I have no idea how they could know that mess was there and just keep piling stuff on?! In the study next to the kitchen there is literally food all over the place like... put it in the kitchen?? I honestly have no words. No wonder Misha is so scruffy and unorganised when her whole house looks like that. They try to act all posh and above people but my god they have turned that house into a shit hole!

I recommend you all go watch it to see for yourself. You honestly can’t even imagine how bad it is 😬.

Reactions: 15

ItsEmmie

God I would love for Cobi and Georgia to tell all about what’s she’s really like! In fact I wish they’d get together mwahaha

Gossiprr2

So she’s deleted all the negative comments on her Instagram post including mine. I commented saying that my Mum passed away due to catching covid in hospital and told her to get a grip, it says a lot about her as a person to be honest if she’s deleting comments of any kind. She knows she has done wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart

Elbow123

Funny how in her last video her hair was super healthy for one brand deal and for her most recent video its super damaged for a different brand deal..... OK hun 👍

• Haha

Sophie1994

And the constant mentions of sex 🙄 “it looks like a sex dungeon” “imagine having sex here” she’s like a 13 year old thinking that mentioning sex 24/7 makes her cool and funny like Misha you are 21, it’s pretty normal to have a sex life, no need to mention it every 30 seconds

Hamandmushroom

MISHA 👏 YOU 👏 ARE 👏 A 👏 SIZE 👏 FUCKING 👏 TEN 👏

If you have to squeeze into jeans and they feel tight on, they are not your size!
Sizing up in skinny jeans will not make them a baggy fit! They will make them fit properly!
Having jeans that fit you comfortably round the waist, which allows you to move, is how jeans are meant to fit!
Bending over in jeans and pulling the waist band back will show a gap!
Also, you can wear a belt to prevent this "gap" when you bend over instead of wearing jeans that are far too small!
And wearing boxers to trick us and justify why size 8 jeans are feeling tight doesn't work! They're not your size. Simple!
Also, practice what you preach in terms of sizing and fittings!

SHE'S PISSED ME OFF 😂 She's dillusional and possibly disordered.

Reactions: 14

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
This makes me so sad! I am preparing for an absolute hell of a winter in the hospital i work at, whilst she’s here jetting off! I’ve cried myself to sleep at not being able to see my family but here she is living her best life? It infuriates me to no end!
Can I just say thank you for everything you’re doing. I’m honestly so sorry for people like Misha. If it’s any sort of comfort, you would not believe how much people like yourself have meant to me and my family this past week. Thank you again ❤❤

• Heart

13570QP

Her new video is actually infuriating!! I didn't really watch it tbh but the intro of them 2 saying they're in the Maldives was enough for me 😂 the like/dislike ratio is what I'm living for rn😂

Update: I fast forwarded to the clip where she's crying and I actually can't believe her reasoning... "I've got soooooo much work to do"??! Well maybe don't go on holiday then????? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GIRL'S PROBLEM SHE IS A JOKE

Last edited:
  • Angry
Comments on her insta are mostly all telling her to have a good time and how amazing it is that she’s having a break from working hard. I can’t even... how can anyone think this is ok? Just because it’s ‘allowed’ doesn’t mean you should do it. People’s mental health is at an all time low, they’re stuck at home worrying about their jobs and here’s someone posting holiday pictures from the Maldives like the pandemic doesn’t exist.

Also I briefly looked at that resort for our honeymoon once - it is eye wateringly expensive. Influencers should NOT make this much money.

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
What do we reckon her damage control will be? I reckon an imogenation type breakdown on camera.

Reactions: 13

AnonuserKYR

This was on her Pinterest just now 😂😂
View attachment 298362
This is HILARIOUS!!! If she makes any little sob stories now apologising (which I don't think she will because she's too entitled)
Then this proves its all just a pack of lies.

Notice how this links through to a mental health blog post LOL.

I actually think it might be getting a bit sinister here as she seems to be using mental health as an excuse for her rotten behaviour.
Notice how she got the discount code for the therapy but she hasn't actually said how its gone yet? She hasn't said shes been professionally diagnosed with any mental health issues either. As it stands, she's just 'stressed' and that's it.

One minute she's crying (i think its fake) and then the next she's shouting WE'RE IN THE MALDIVES!!! And laughing and smiling and posting stories about it.

Dont look so sad now do you?

ach0902

Chatty Member
How the hell can you call her lazy??? I mean look at the fucking list she has to work through, she's non stop... She wakes up every single day ffs
All of these fucking influencers think that showering and washing their hair needs to go on a to do list. It's like they are playing grown ups and practising writing a to do list

• Haha
I seriously don't know why you'd bother uploading that video. It only serves to hammer home the point that influencers are SO out of touch with reality. I'd honestly love to see them have to go out to work and do a 'normal' job for a month and see how they coped - it would make a cracking tv programme. Her 'working day' as a Youtuber is most people's weekend. You know, I don't think it would annoy me as much if these influencers got paid a reasonable wage that reflects what they do - fair enough get paid for your time - in today's world its great that YouTube is a JOB and I have nothing against it - but they earn insane amounts of money for essentially doing very little. The stress level of the job must be incredibly low. The pay doesn't reflect the effort, time or skills needed, if you catch my drift? That's where the problem is for me. It really irks me how hard normal people really work and its for a pittance of what these social media stars earn :( I know life is unfair and that's the way of the world, but it just makes me so incredibly sad. Hardly any influencers I know of have that 'get up and go' about them, because they don't need to work for it - they know they'll have a fat invoice on its way soon for an insta post they did, and so getting out of bed at 10am is no biggie. Its a case of maximum reward for the smallest effort.

*Edit* Im generalising here - its not just Misha. But I have to say she's one of the worst for it :/

Last edited:

She's honestly thick as anything saying she's not breaking any rules, are you not supposed to only go away with people in your household? Also what's the point of a negative covid test if you go running about the place doing 'holiday prep'🤯

lcat1996

The fact she can say she's going away to escape from reality and has got to live her life? Don't you think everyone else wants tha t to? But we can't because we are in a global pandemic you selfish twat... She's definitely deleting all bad comments on insta some had 100 of likes have gone

Macyny

Ughhhh I’m so angry at the fact she’s gone with Jake too. On Thursday, I won’t be able to see my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years for at least a month as we live separately with our families...and no doubt it’ll go on longer than that. And we are still the lucky ones as we live close to each other, some people will have it way worse! But she can go to the MALDIVES with her bf of 5 minutes 😡 wonder if they will isolate together when they come home, that will piss me off even more lol

• Sad