Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honesybestpolicy

I think her moving out would be so bad ahaha the girl is a PIG, like she would bother cleaning unless it was for a video 😂

This is his ex girl, actually 10/10 compared to our Misha 😂😂
Omg what on earth was he thinking leaving her for misha! Talk about downgrading

sunshine254

I wonder if she’s gone back home from the lakes and Jake is staying with her there now he’s off work for a while (what job gives you 3 months off). I am so nosey 😂 (and I love it)
Does anyone know what his job is? Cause thats weird unless he has a personal emergency or some sort of big thing happening that he asked for that much time off for

Well then...

I went to watch her new tiktok videos, and decided to go to the comments of the hoe one, someone commented this... I wonder if this is the actual case? Because if it is, then that’s absolutely fucking low. That’s shit you don’t ever do, go for a guy in a relationship, I agree he looked a lot more happier with his ex, and they actually look a lot more suited, I’m sorry that’s definitely a downgrade, she’s gorgeous, the new video going on about her hair being so healthy🤨🤣, I was thinking the whole way through it she needs to find a new hair dresser if she’s been told her hairs in great condition, no offence to the hair dresser. But her hair doesn’t look in the best condition either so🤷🏼‍♀️😅, would make sense if she’s actually telling misha her hairs in great condition and agreeing to put even more bleach on it, I’m no hair dresser right enough, but she could be doing with maybe having abit darker hair for a while and getting it cut back short and no extensions to let her hair basically recover, she said about not having them in for months during lockdown, her hair did look a lot more healthier, but I wouldn’t say it was great condition, it’s far from that😂😂

Attachments

I don’t work out at ALL and have gained a bit of weight over lockdown so i’d say my body is similar to Misha’s although i’m shorter so overall more petite (i’m now like a size 8 whereas she looks like a size 10 - still very small!!) what I don’t understand is how she works out SO often and yet her body hasn’t changed?? she’s got no muscle at all. If i have a similar body and I don’t do any exercise, surely she should look much more toned than I do 😅😅

Hamandmushroom

FOR WHAT? She literally online shopped and posted it ? 😂😂 she clearly reads this, she posted that like 2 days ago and he said sweet fuck all and then we come on here and laugh about it and suddenly he’s posted something... 😂 “baaabbeeee, post how proud of me you are for doing literally fucking NOTHING”
Especially because the pointless skinny dip edit was like daaaaayyss ago 😂 Also changed her intro so yeah she must be reading here!!

w3bgoss3

Did you see her tiktok where she was whinging about her life and how hard she has it right now. Like “unwell family member” your dad has a sore back Misha come on. And I can’t even remember the other things she decided to whine about
“I will be duetting this every month to show it always gets better” HAHAHAHHAHA she has no worry in the world

I just don’t understand why you would openly admit and PUBLICISE that you have this little to do everyday. These influencers are that out of touch that they don’t even understand what hard work looks like. Sad!
Couldn’t agree more. It’s the large amounts of money they get paid for doing so little that gets me too. No clue what real life is like. Her to do list is what most people her age do around actual WORK every day.. and then some. Laughable.