Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Well then...

So misha does keep the tags on stuff to return them🤦🏼‍♀️, imagine going on a “date day” with your boyfriend and not taken your tag off your jacket so you can return it💀💀, people like that are disgusting that wear clothes all day and then return them 🤦🏼‍♀️

I mean the fact someone is then going to buy that jacket once she’s returned it, after being out all day wearing it, I bet jakes ex is so jealous of her 😭😭😂😂😂

Maybe her next podcast should be about how to loose guy in lockdown, or maybe how to steal someone else’s boyfriend, since those are the only two things she’s good at 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
The fact that her insta followers are blindly following her just shows how immature they are, and should demonstrate to Misha what responsibility she has with that platform. But no. I'm fuckin ragin. Insensitive little prick.

lilkawaii

I can't believe the audacity of this girl? Well actually no, I can. Middle of a pandemic, people losing their lives, worrying about their jobs, scraping by for money and she's gone on 3 holidays?

The lack of common sense is just astounding.

Also love how she's just casually in the airport and her bf is like 'oh we won't see the announcement as we' ll be on the plane' as if not seeing it means it doesn't happen/doesn't apply to them.

The fact she can say she's going away to escape from reality and has got to live her life? Don't you think everyone else wants tha t to? But we can't because we are in a global pandemic you selfish twat... She's definitely deleting all bad comments on insta some had 100 of likes have gone

THIS!! I won't go into detail but I've put so much on hold this year, some things I probably will now never get the chance to do. Im sure other people can relate when I say I feel like I've just been existing, I haven't really lived this year. People have put their lives on hold for this, and it makes it 100x worse seeing people acting like the pandemic doesn't apply to them on Instagram. But hey, as long as Misha and the influencer patrol have had a holiday or three, that's all that matters isn't it *eye roll*

Well then...

Was reading her Instagram post, couldn’t see negative comments ( people saying they would do the same 🤦🏼‍♀️) and then checked YouTube 😬😬, not going down well there misha hun😂😂

MissFinn

VIP Member
We live in a society where a young person might influence From her 😫 its shocking! The state of her! YouTube is her only Job and she films bare Fanny!☠ Shes pure lazy slob. How on earth is she making living out of this?? She doesnt even get how embarrassing her To do lists Are. She sits there thinking wow what a Hard working girl boss babe I am🤦‍♂️ ive said it before. She is not right From the head!

• Haha

Honesybestpolicy

I’m SO glad she’s getting so much shit on the YouTube comments and people are unsubscribing! 2 holidays in a pandemic DICKHEAD BYE BYE YOUTUBE

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Wtf is that recent video of Halloween outfits with her mother🤢the two of them make me cringe beyond belief jfc
Literally what the hell. Shes trying to normalise taboo subjects but still thinks a vagina cosume is funny? Also makes a 'joke' in her podcast about her mum having a 'hairy fanny', what exactly is funny about that? Shes doing the opposite of normalising things and pushing the agenda that woman should be embarrassed by their body hair

Lurkingirl

What gets me is that she knew she was going to get backlash but still decided to make a video and post about it etc.. I get that this is how ‘influencers’ make their money but at such a sensitive time, this was NOT a good move at all. She could have easily gone on holiday and not posted about it (even though people would still have suspected she’d gone on holiday) but at least she would have avoided rubbing it in everyone’s faces that she’s off enjoying herself on a tropical island (even though technically legal) whilst the majority of people are doing their bit and putting their lives on hold to avoid people losing their lives!!

I, like many people, have lost work because of COVID, I work within the arts so as it stands, my industry is not even an option right now, and after training my whole life to get to where I am, I find it crazy how some people can’t even do the right thing in order to do their bit in getting EVERYONES (not just their own) lives back to normal!
It’s people like misha and her boyfriend who are the reason this whole thing is taking as long as it is to disappear, as people are selfish and think it won’t affect anyone else...

It’s just sad that influencers can’t seem to do anything and experience things without posting it online. Again I realise this is their job but I’m sure she could survive financially by not posting about it and saving herself all this backlash and possibly loosing followers... which then in turn could affect her financially... if that makes sense lol

peachpuppy

The majority of the posts on here are about her appearance 🤷‍♀️
I mean that's true, yeah- I'd just rather criticise her not-great behaviour, rather than if she has wonky teeth or weird boobs or whatever.
That might just be me though.

Whoever reported me for "trying to moderate" you win, I'm out. I don't like her either but I'd rather judge somebody on their personality than appearance. Have a good one everyone x

Last edited:

Angel52

VIP Member
Have you seen her stats on her YouTube compared to a couple years ago... her channel is DYING 😂 like I think even her mum gets more likes/comments etc than her

She’s literally so rude honestly. Like her comments are going off on her new video about how disrespectful it is to call her self vegan when she’s not. Then she goes and posts an Instagram story With the word vegan on it, she’s so snarky and acts like a high schooler, she’s disgusting and can’t take criticism.

MISHA GROW THE FUCK UP, you’re a JOKE. These people that you decide you want to be rude to are the ones who actually pay your bills, maybe start being respectful to them. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

sunshine254

Literally what the hell. Shes trying to normalise taboo subjects but still thinks a vagina cosume is funny? Also makes a 'joke' in her podcast about her mum having a 'hairy fanny', what exactly is funny about that? Shes doing the opposite of normalising things and pushing the agenda that woman should be embarrassed by their body hair
I totally agree, Misha, not everyone spends every day of their life waxing their fanny, fake tanning & taking selfies for social media in see through bras 😂 Grow up, who would take advice about sexuality or being a woman/womans issues from someone who doesnt know anything about female anatomy/female orgasms/c***** etc. what exactly is the taboo subject? Talking about what guys c*m tastes like 😂 no one cares, thats not a 'taboo' subject, thats just plain weird and SKANKY. Lets all admit as women its okay to have a bit of hair down there and if you dont think that youve never been preggers/are still buying into the male-controlled narrative that women should be hair free at all times

Therouxtheroux

Does it annoy anyone else the number of times over the years she has used the phrase "we're going with it" and "you go Glenn Coco" I physically cringe every time.

• Sick

Bil

VIP Member
She honestly will not give a shit what everyone comments. Yeah she'll turn on the water works and say its affecting her MH, as all influencers do when things don't go the way they hoped. But after it's all over she will still get brand deals, still get ad revenue. She is too spoilt to care.
She has this 'vulnerable' family member but makes no effort to protect herself or them. She's a silly little girl who will do anything, including getting her boobs and vagine out for a bit of $$.
She makes me as sick as her shit extensions 😷

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I'm dying to know what Misha is doing in regards to going on holiday or not. All the signs point to that she was planning on going on holiday....

Obviously we go into lockdown in 4 days, but the rules say if you go on holiday before then, you're not required to return home to England immediately, so she's legally allowed. They just warn you it might be difficult to come back because there will be reduced flights, but the travel corridor and quarantine countries lists remain the same.

So I wonder if she's "signing off for a few days" because she's sulking because she can't go, or if she's been stupid and selfish and is too much of a coward to share it publicly.

It also means she can't travel from her lakes house to her proper house, so she needs to choose which house she's staying in since she was planning on staying in their proper house for a few weeks.

But yeah, what is everyone's predictions on what she's up to right now? I think she'll have jetted off because she'll think she's entitled to do so and I don't see her giving her mum control over her account, or her busy, working mum accepting to do Misha's job for her, if she was still here...
its like Florida all over again!

She didnt stick to one house last time either so doubt she will this time, they went to and from their home and the lakes home multiple times - initially due to the worlds longest leak. The rules dont apply to her so she will do as she pleases, and she will go between her two homes, and inevitably continue to see Jake.

• Angry