Misha Grimes #3 Brains? Class? Misha’s got none. Not worth the Clout Jake, you better run

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(sorry two minute diversion oncoming)

What do you think of Bondi Sands? I'm very pale (I look deathly) and I use St Tropez but most tans come out verrrrryyyy warm toned and orangey. Just interested in a fellow pale person perspective :) x
I love bondi sands light/medium it goes a nice golden colour on me.. I'm fair skinned redhead x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
7 ads in her new 25 minute video. Are all those ads really not enough money for you Misha?!?
Also, the comments on the Jean video are more negative ones about her size issues than compliments, the only compliments are from suck up fans or creepy old men and of course she likes them. Hope you get the validation you so desperately crave from the creepy old men Misha because we all know that jake doesn’t bother with you 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t get how she gets all of these hair brand deals. Her hair is not cute with those extensions and very damaged

Reactions: 1
Ok I think the person who posted that comment on her YouTube channel from her stories could’ve been nicer. But the way mischa is behaving is just plain attention seeking. THIS IS YOUR JOB and CAREER - act professional if you want to keep getting jobs. This thread sometimes potentially goes too far but really it’s just full of bloody advise, stop acting like a spoilt child that were all out to get you 🙄 people have just had enough of your fakeness, what are you gonna complain to your therapist about?
that we’re bullying you because you wear jeans that don’t fit you?
Because you film your self looking indecent? Because we catch onto your lies of your clothing size and rib cage?

You’re not twelve - grow up and act responsible

Reactions: 5
Funny how in her last video her hair was super healthy for one brand deal and for her most recent video its super damaged for a different brand deal..... OK hun 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
7 ads in her new 25 minute video. Are all those ads really not enough money for you Misha?!?
Also, the comments on the Jean video are more negative ones about her size issues than compliments, the only compliments are from suck up fans or creepy old men and of course she likes them. Hope you get the validation you so desperately crave from the creepy old men Misha because we all know that jake doesn’t bother with you 😂
she always blames it on Youtube because they automatically put more ads in...like “aw no, youtube at it again 🤦‍♀️“ well if you know that they do it, why do you not change it as soon as it’s upload?! Oh because you’re greedy for Adsense money 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think she’s scandalous putting peoples names on her story and getting her 12 year old followers to obviously give the person some grief. She’s a nasty self absorbed greed excuse of a woman

Tbh I agree that this thread goes too far sometimes and I’m one of those people haha, but I started this being really respectful to her but she’s honestly just pissed me off with her constant lies, childish behaviour, size issues, rudeness, money grabbing, deceiving and many more behaviours. I don’t care anymore. She needs to hear it. Blasting peoples comments on Instagram is so immature and I honestly wouldn’t even bother with her if I was a brand.

I am sorry but that new tiktok is so dumb haha I think she actually thinks she’s done something with it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Couldn’t sleep so caught up on her latest videos I haven’t watched, I mean was there any need for that amount of ads in such a short video, I mean I understand that’s how she makes her money but🤦🏼‍♀️, when I first came across misha I actually did like her, but after coming across her threads and reading the stuff and realising myself she was a total sell out, and started to notice how rude she actually was, not just to strangers, but the way she talks to her family members in some vlog’s is vile, she comes across as a brat, and as time has went on🤷🏼‍♀️, more even so lately, the whole Jake situation and admitting she slid in to Jakes dm’s when he more than likely was still with his ex girlfriend, that tit is just disgusting on every level. and I’m actually shocked outside of here, no one else is speaking about it🧐, says a lot about you to jump into someone’s dm’s who has a girlfriend. Also her latest of posting screenshots from the “bullies” to her story... there is no need to name the accounts, knowing fine well her followers will go abuse someone, yes the people shouldn’t be posting nasty comments under tit if they cannot take it back, but if anything that makes her just as bad as those people, because she’s preaching bullying while posting these peoples name to her large following for them to then go bully them😂, two wrongs don’t make a right misha hun🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The new ad on Instagram for the hair straightener 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. Is she for real? She’s sitting there saying that it’s super silky smooth and glides right through her hair whilst you can CLEARLY SEE it is pulling and tugging at her hair and she is struggling to it pull it through her hair (as well as leaving kinks which also happens when the straightener isn’t gliding smoothly)??? That’s not gliding or silky smooth. She will honestly say ANYTHING for free stuff and money. Zero integrity.

• Haha
Ughh yes hate it when people post stuff from "bullies" knowing people will go after them
Didn't know that about sliding into DMs 👀

I just find the Cobi thing odd like one minute they are all birthday photo shoot then it’s over then new bf all in lockdown 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

The red lipsticks really emphasising her off centre front teeth and how one side of her top row of teeth are sloped lower than the other slide.

5E387D30-2115-41EF-B588-248D4D039AE9.jpeg

Reactions: 1
This girl really can’t do anything with out filming herself or asking her followers for advice... no one cares if you’re in the garden centre hun? Everything she posts is so boring 😴
And OMG that video of her using the straighteners actually made me CRINGE like I couldn’t watch it. No wonder her hairs fucked with the way she pulls those straighteners though 🤢 WHY of all people would they send them to her to try?

Reactions: 2
the girl can say what she wants 😂
She can yeah, but when people say appearance-based things, it's a lot easier for influencers to say "Tattlelife is full of haters who tit on me for what I look like." I don't know, just my perception honestly.