Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Shes crying in the video about being so stressed but still has the time to get her lashes done and a bikini wax AFTER paying £149 for a covid test! This girl is SO SO dumb! I cant belive she thinks a stressful day is someone cancelling a lash appointment!!

Shes only about 21 isnt she? Shes going to be mortified when she watches these clips back in a few years when she's going on about her 'fanny' 'bumhole', let alone her dads cum 🤢🤢🤢 there's a way to talk about these things without being disgusting and vulgar. Good luck getting a job when your channel flops hun.

Reactions: 18

Nixen

Chatty Member
Would bloody love if she got fined 10k because she’s posted video evidence of her not isolating after getting the negative Covid test before travelling.
Oh and for the comments on YouTube saying everyone is ‘jealous’ and if they could afford it they would go too.. I could afford it, and I wouldn’t need to be in shitty economy seats for the 10.5 hour flight either 🙃

• Heart

Blahblah96

the girl who posted this comment nailed it! We all knew a lockdown was happening in the next few days before the announcement.
DCD7F24C-9AB3-47EA-B2E8-8CA89A8776AE.jpeg

Crisps

VIP Member
For me it’s that she’s gone out her way to set up her phone, put it on record and then go sit like she’s naturally came in and sat there to have a breather from seeing a rat 🥴
6EDE340C-5572-4A89-9983-5461290ADEAF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
How scummy and low can she get taking about orgasms with her own mum for money!!!! Then advertising on Instagram where the average age of her followers is 14! Why can’t she just admit nobody wants to see anything of hers now because she’s a liar a scruff and gets her boy tit and protruding fanny out for literally ANYTHING
Literally! So uncomfortable hearing her mum talking about her dads cum tastes like garlic 😫

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
why the hell is she crying that she has so much work to do?? she constantly posts her to do lists and its literally wash hair/work out/drink water/watch xyz and now she's crying that she doesn't have time to do any of it ??? LOL. what does she even do all day except bum around and stalking mollymae/pinning pictures to copy

• Haha
This makes me so sad! I am preparing for an absolute hell of a winter in the hospital i work at, whilst she’s here jetting off! I’ve cried myself to sleep at not being able to see my family but here she is living her best life? It infuriates me to no end!

• Heart
  • Sad
Is anyone going to talk about the fact she works from home ALL day as does her MUM and they cant even walk their dog, so they pay someone else too? If you aren't capable of looking after a dog dont get one

Reactions: 16

Macyny

In the video she said she ‘doesn’t want anyone to think she’s going off on a jolly while everyone else is in lockdown’......what are you doing then 😂

Reactions: 15

Lauralooloo

Misha is probably one of the laziest people I’ve ever come across... waking up at 2pm in the afternoon? She literally has no idea does she... imagine her working an actual job! She wouldn’t last a day! Lazy AF!!!
How the hell can you call her lazy??? I mean look at the fucking list she has to work through, she's non stop... She wakes up every single day ffs

Attachments

• Haha

GossipgirlBs

Misha when are you gonna get it through your head that being dairy free is not a personality trait. Being on the toilet for hours with the shits after eating one slice of cheese is not something the world needs to know 24/7

• Haha

GossipgirlBs

Bitch really messed up on this one. Come Thursday she isn't allowed to be ferrying herself back and forth. She will have to stay in one place. I bet they still make up excuses about the fact they need to go to the house to pick up their trash. And she will have to go a month without seeing jake unless they decide to quarantine together in one of their houses. Which we all know isn't going to happen and she will break the rules once again.

I cannot believe she has the audacity to complain out her massively privileged life.

Notice how she didn't get therapy either until she was offered it for free. She knew exactly what she was doing, kept saying she needed it and dropping hints until a shitty company came along and offered it to her for free.

I am personally not a fan of online therapy from these companies and it annoys me SO MUCH that there's people out there with ACTUAL deep trauma and who are suffering and need therapy badly and she's over here with her privileged as hell life and is only worrying about the fact that molly mae hasn't mentioned her in a video in the last year or whatever. I understand everyone struggles from time to time but this girl has CREATED this life for herself and is SO LAZY and then has the audacity to moan about it and go to lengths of needing therapy???

I wish someone would open her eyes and show her the real world. THEN she'd need therapy 🤪🤯
100% agree with you on this one. She’s literally a spoilt brat. Said she ‘thought’ going to the lake house was her happy place and now she’s just so unhappy. Excuse me?! There’s people out there with NO FUCKING home to live in and your complaining about staying in the cotswolds on a fucking LAKE rent free for u that people pay thousands to stay in for a week. She needs a good shake and slap up the face with reality.