Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AS IF this is her week?! “Film YouTube videos, film Tiktok, wash hair, workout” what the actual duck? No wonder she’s so out of touch with reality! Most people do stuff like that AND work full time. Christ.
Insta stories unpacking 😂😂😂😂 NO ONE CARES

Reactions: 1
Her Ibiza video was CRINGE!!!! Doing the stupid shouty child voice urgh! I was embarrassed for her watching it. Vile! Her BF clearly isn’t into her at all, it’s blatantly obvious is she thick?! Also can we also point out MISHA YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 8 YOURE CLEARLY A SIZE 10!!! We’re all not blind and can see size 8s DO NOT FIT YOU! She’s supposed to be an influencer and young girls will be watching her. It’s also obvious she breathes in for EVERY PHOTO!! Have a word with yourself love, nothing wrong with a size 10. And please close your mouth when you eat, manners....!!!
i disagree with this one I think misha is TINY to the point of having no figure at all. She’s straight up and down like a washboard, no bum/thighs/boobs etc no curves at all. She’s definitely a size 8 she just breathes in because she wants that concave stomach all the size 6 fitness instagrammers have!

Did anyone watch that video Mishas mum made about eating? Where she says basically to hold yourself as long as possible without eating and just drink liquids? Lol. And repeatedly says about not eating carbs. She has definitely raised the girls with eating disorders. Cannot stand her mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
AS IF this is her week?! “Film YouTube videos, film Tiktok, wash hair, workout” what the actual duck? No wonder she’s so out of touch with reality! Most people do stuff like that AND work full time. Christ.
Wash hair? Lol wish I had a day to wash hair and tidy but I have to do those things AROUND my full time job

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg SO proud of Misha. She's finally realised if she doesn't put 'wake up' on her to do list there's still a good chance it will definitely happen. What a momentous day. 👏

• Haha
i disagree with this one I think misha is TINY to the point of having no figure at all. She’s straight up and down like a washboard, no bum/thighs/boobs etc no curves at all. She’s definitely a size 8 she just breathes in because she wants that concave stomach all the size 6 fitness instagrammers have!

Did anyone watch that video Mishas mum made about eating? Where she says basically to hold yourself as long as possible without eating and just drink liquids? Lol. And repeatedly says about not eating carbs. She has definitely raised the girls with eating disorders. Cannot stand her mum.
Me neither, she’s very fake and so inappropriate with her daughter. Personal comments are too much. Must say though, when she puts size 8 bottoms on they definitely do not fit. She’s literally packed into them , top half granted she’s an 8 even a 6. Good on her she looks great and is making money but she’s giving off the complete wrong attitude to younger viewers.

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she said she “can’t lie to save her life” she acts like she doesn’t lie to all her fans about where her designer stuff comes from 🙄 I agree with her being straight up and down but I also agree to the fact she’s a size 10 not 6/8, the workouts she does are wrong for her body type, they widen her causing the need for an upsize

Reactions: 8
Ok I’m bored and was catching up on stories, misha’s vlog was cringe and you can see how forced it is, then I went back and seen this post with cobi, she’d found the missing piece?👀😬😬, must have been off the wrong puzzle ae misha hun 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or are we just putting in piece in to fill it now 😬

Any old piece***

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Cracks me up. OH POOR MISHA. You're SO TIRED from that EXHAUSTING holiday that you can barely even wash your bleeping hair. I know! Let's put it on the list so you don't forget to do it becuase your life is SO BUSY that you'd probably forget to film your tiktoks too! What a hard life!!! duck me.

20200810_083219.jpg

Also this aged well.

As yes I am still subscribed. Like a lot of you, I used to like Misha until I recently realised what she was like. I thought one day she might grow up but it seems she acts even more like a child now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ok her insta captions Are worlds most annoying thing 😫😫 why does she act like aged 15 🤢 Who on earth finds that attractive. Shes at the age she could have professional Job - she puts tidy room and wash her hair on her To do🤦‍♂️ why does she get living out of this utter bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do think the comments about her not being a size 8 are actually quite ridiculous! Anyone can see she’s pretty small, not a 6 for sure but definitely not a 10! I have a similar body to hers and a 10 drowns me. I enjoy hating on Mishas ridiculous to do lists, terrible grammar and everything else as much as the next person, but I feel comments like that, that are simply untrue could be so damaging to other people and tbh are unnecessary. Can we just stick to gossiping and not body shaming?

Reactions: 4
I do think the comments about her not being a size 8 are actually quite ridiculous! Anyone can see she’s pretty small, not a 6 for sure but definitely not a 10! I have a similar body to hers and a 10 drowns me. I enjoy hating on Mishas ridiculous to do lists, terrible grammar and everything else as much as the next person, but I feel comments like that, that are simply untrue could be so damaging to other people and tbh are unnecessary. Can we just stick to gossiping and not body shaming?
how is it body shaming to say someone is a size 10? size 10 is still very slim. the reason people say that is because every time she buys something that looks like it fits she makes a point of saying she "sized up to make it loose" when really it's just how the clothes should fit

Reactions: 12
I understand where you’re coming from but tbh no one has body shamed anyone? Everyone is saying she’s a size 10 which is a healthy slim weight If anything it’s the other way around as misha thinks it’s so embarrassing to tell people her actual size then uses the excuse “I sized up for comfort” not because it’s my correct size just for comfort guys don’t ever think I’m a size 10 because I’m not!!! SHE is making an issue of being a bigger size by simply not just admitting it.

To be completely honest with you, you’re the only one “body shaming” here, considering you’re the one saying that someone calling another person a size 10 is such an utterly horrible/untrue/rude thing to say etc ? Since when was being a size 10 a bad thing in the slightest ? You’re the one saying this, No one else. Think about what you write before you post.

To be completely honest with you, you’re the only one “body shaming” here, considering you’re the one saying that someone calling another person a size 10 is such an utterly horrible/untrue/rude thing to say etc ? Since when was being a size 10 a bad thing in the slightest ? You’re the one saying this, No one else. Think about what you write before you post.
I 100% agree with you. Nobody has body shamed anybody!

Reactions: 5
Are you for real?!?! Your ok “hating on grammar and everything else” don’t you think thats damaging to people?!!!! NODODY has body shamed her YOU are the only one to mention it. She is a size 10 but prefers squeezing into
OMG are you for real!! NOBODY body shamed her only YOU mentioned it! ALSO IS HATING IN PEOPLE WHO USE GRAMMAR INCORRECTLY NOT DAMAGING!!! Idiot!!!! We all know she’s a size 10 but prefers squeezing herself into an 8. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE BEFORE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

Hey Misha 👋🏼

B721845F-0AB9-4C9D-B4EC-0705508C9584.png

Also where’s her maths and science, aren’t they standard?