Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
while she’s out here trying to prove things, does she want to actually prove that her designer stuff doesn’t come from Harry Potter handbags aha ?

I do think the comments about her not being a size 8 are actually quite ridiculous! Anyone can see she’s pretty small, not a 6 for sure but definitely not a 10! I have a similar body to hers and a 10 drowns me. I enjoy hating on Mishas ridiculous to do lists, terrible grammar and everything else as much as the next person, but I feel comments like that, that are simply untrue could be so damaging to other people and tbh are unnecessary. Can we just stick to gossiping and not body shaming?
Just to add on. If you are on this page, no matter what you gossip about Whether it be about sizes/grammar etc , you honestly have no right to a moral high ground aha 😂 like there’s some stuff said on here I don’t agree with sometimes but I’m not going to come on here and try to act all amazing and morally acceptable, because of the fact I’ve said stuff too/read stuff too/even have an account on this Website.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her new vlog I cant bare to watch, so many ads and also she is an absolute pig when she eats that icecream it's on her face and she don't wipe it. No thanks

Reactions: 1
Imagine being an influencer and not having to get up for work... I hated it during lockdown I had no routine and felt like I was turning into a couch potato! That’s her everyday life... getting up at 10 is probably early for her! God a day off is great but couldn’t do that all the time 🤢

Reactions: 2
If YouTube is her “job” why can’t she do her own ads ? Do you really need YouTube to do your job Misha 🙄 do something yourself for once ? Just supports her laziness.

Reactions: 4
The constant eating off jakes plate 😂I can’t
that was one of the first things i noticed. I cant help but think thats so rude?? I eat bits off my boyfriends plate but I always ask or wait to be offered, its not hard to say “oh wow your food looks good, can i try some?“ and the way she just grabs his drink and has some. It seriously annoyed me.

not to mention the
- constant screaming like a child
- the fake laughter when they were at the spa
- in fact the whole spa segment really made me cringe
- why does she think those thong bikinis are flattering, unless your booty is round and perky and bubbly i dont understand it on anyone. A Brazilian style is great as it makes your butt look like it has shape. ALSO, why does she insist on pulling normal bikini bottoms up so high and in between her butt cheeks? Thats not how they are meant to be worn.

is it just me who has noticed her constant spit sucking

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s so annoying my heads about to explode. There’s no way he isn’t with her solely for the exposure. She acts like an annoying child not like a woman. Also why is she walking around in her bikini in the old town? It’s a catholic country and its banned in many places in Spain to walk around without a coverup

Reactions: 7
So she was #kindlygifted a workout plan, has used it one day and is saying it’s a ‘10/10’ and that she would ‘highly recommend’. How the feck would she know if it’s any good after using it for one day? Honestly these ‘influencers’ would say and do anything. The have zero integrity. I don’t know how all their followers can’t see right though them. I’d never trust a word any ‘influencer’ says.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she was #kindlygifted a workout plan, has used it one day and is saying it’s a ‘10/10’ and that she would ‘highly recommend’. How the feck would she know if it’s any good after using it for one day? Honestly these ‘influencers’ would say and do anything. The have zero integrity. I don’t know how all their followers can’t see right though them. I’d never trust a word any ‘influencer’ says.
To be fair i bought the workout plan two weeks ago, and it is actually really good! But it’s a 12 week plan not a 7 week plan like misha said 😂😂😂 goes to show how little attention she actually gave to the program

These photos are so awkward. Jake looks like he’s being forced to take the pics and she touches him with like one finger wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 1
that was one of the first things i noticed. I cant help but think thats so rude?? I eat bits off my boyfriends plate but I always ask or wait to be offered, its not hard to say “oh wow your food looks good, can i try some?“ and the way she just grabs his drink and has some. It seriously annoyed me.

not to mention the
- constant screaming like a child
- the fake laughter when they were at the spa
- in fact the whole spa segment really made me cringe
- why does she think those thong bikinis are flattering, unless your booty is round and perky and bubbly i dont understand it on anyone. A Brazilian style is great as it makes your butt look like it has shape. ALSO, why does she insist on pulling normal bikini bottoms up so high and in between her butt cheeks? Thats not how they are meant to be worn.

is it just me who has noticed her constant spit sucking
And then sells them on Depop 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her doing super haul sundays is really just making her come across as a bit bratty. How much clothes does this girl really need. Come on Misha.

and,not her most flattering photo tbh

Its them bikini bottoms for me 🤢🤢
She really doesn’t leave much to the imagination does she. Does anyone else notice the only compliments she gets are either from weird girls who are inspired to be her (dunno why probably because she has money and hasn’t worked a day in her life) OR super creepy old men ahahaha she loves it though

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Anyone else surprised they didnt quarantine together? Which would have actually made sense considering they were on holiday together (unlike Cobi) ?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else surprised they didnt quarantine together? Which would have actually made sense considering they were on holiday together (unlike Cobi) ?
she will undoubtedly be still seeing that Jake seen as she consistently broken the lockdown rules. She banged on about how vulnerable her dad was Yet is living in same house after buggering off to ibiza. She may have own room and bathroom BUT YOUR SHARING A KITCHEN IDIOT! And how do you get to said kitchen through the house! I can’t stand her, why she thinks she’s above everybody is beyond me. Her recent video was vile,utterly fake. If I hear her say PENG OR BABE again I’ll scream. As for her unedited arse in the spa.... you need new excersise. Only good bit was when she got a shiner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does everyone remember when she was just like “oh I don’t delete photos because that past relationship was part of my life blah blah” anyone else noticing little by little she’s deleting all Cobi related things off of her insta? 😂

Reactions: 6
she will undoubtedly be still seeing that Jake seen as she consistently broken the lockdown rules. She banged on about how vulnerable her dad was Yet is living in same house after buggering off to ibiza. She may have own room and bathroom BUT YOUR SHARING A KITCHEN IDIOT! And how do you get to said kitchen through the house! I can’t stand her, why she thinks she’s above everybody is beyond me. Her recent video was vile,utterly fake. If I hear her say PENG OR BABE again I’ll scream. As for her unedited arse in the spa.... you need new excersise. Only good bit was when she got a shiner
Well seems like she was outside yesterday and in another part of her house ... so much for protecting her vulnerable person

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7