Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙃 Yup again, "shes trying to keep it private" posts about loving her boyfriend 2 weeks after theyve been official - what a joke
that’s because If she keeps the relationship quiet she can’t make cobi jealous or show us all how she’s met the love of her life and it’s just all amazing, I mean only time will tell, the honeymoon period will end ( if the relationship even lasts that long) and then she’s be looking for the next guy to get under🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
just seen Misha’s new post, pls can she stop with all the emojis they give me a headache !! she’s used 15 in one caption, calm down luv

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been very quiet on her insta stories...either having to quarantine is boring or she’s hiding the fact she’s probably been out and about 🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s been very quiet on her insta stories...either having to quarantine is boring or she’s hiding the fact she’s probably been out and about 🤔
I was about to say the same thing. She’ll be MIA because she’s not sticking to her 14 day quarantine and doesn’t want people pulling her up about it. She and Jake will 100% be seeing each other. He’ll be going over to her house where she has a ‘VuLnErAbLe‘ family member but it’s okay because she has her ‘own FlOoR’ 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only Misha can say she’s quarantined with two different boyfriends during the same 5 month pandemic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her last TikTok “when you meet the love of your life” as the song, omg as if she’s in LOVE???!

Okay it’s starting to get a bit obsessive/creepy now :/ I would be panicking a bit if I was Jake.

I’m also dying a little bit that the people Jake follows on Instagram are ALL bikini models basically and he has liked EVERY SINGLE photo of Molly-Maes and only a select few of Mishas ahahaha OPEN your eyes Mish, you’re the easy Little stepping stone to better people 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN the volume (of cringe) inside of this bus is ASTRONOMICAL

(if you haven’t seen the tiktok then apologies but it’s accurate for Misha 😂)

Reactions: 8
It's obvious to me they're just using each other. Social media is a business to these people.
That's why it's a danger to society. People look at hearts, likes, views and attention and align it with happiness, and it's so wrong. Misha just wants a bf to make content out of for "dat gram" and "dem youtube views" and "Mr. Jake "Top Shagger" Fukboy" wants more followers and a few brand deals. "Influencers" are so toxic and self-obsessed. They don't give a tit about anyone but themselves.

"Me me me, look at me everyone! Don't I look spit in your face, tit twizzling fabulous in these news shoes from BOOHOO! YES THEY'RE FROM BOOHOO, DID I MENTION THEY'RE FROM BOOHOO? GO AND BUY THEM PLEASE SO I CAN MAKE MORE MONEEEEYYYYYY. MONEY MONEY MONEY! HURRRRRR DUUURRRRRRRRR! BTW THE SHOES ARE FROM BOOHOO, YES, BOOHOO, K 😀😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂🙂🙃😉😊😇😍😘😗☺😚😙🤑🤑🤑🤑"

It's a funny old world isn't it? That airhead prats make the bunts and the people that are ACTUALLY making a difference in the world e.g. Doctors, nurses, teachers etc, make f*ck all. What a backwards system.

• Angry
She definitely reads on here! I’m sure someone a few posts back mentioned how her top looks like toilet paper, and also the underboob? Hi mish, hows quarantine working out for ya ???
I came on here to say that! v obvious misha lmao. how r u doing in the 14 day quarantine luv xxxx

I used to go to school with Jake’s ex’s sister and from what I know she’s such a lovely girl and just so down to earth and funny

I used to go to school with Jake’s ex’s sister and from what I know she’s such a lovely girl and just so down to earth and funny
Nothing like Misha then aha 😂 Misha is so out of touch with reality and thinks everyone loves her 😅

Nothing like Misha then aha 😂 Misha is so out of touch with reality and thinks everyone loves her 😅
Makes sense that she reads all this aha that would explain why Jake has suddenly stopped liking Molly Maes photos even though he use to like EVERY SINGLE one of them without fail 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Makes sense that she reads all this aha that would explain why Jake has suddenly stopped liking Molly Maes photos even though he use to like EVERY SINGLE one of them without fail 😂
Tbf tho Molly Mae was Mishas friend haha

Tbf tho Molly Mae was Mishas friend haha
He has liked her photos far before he started dating Misha, I’m sure if he can like all Mishas friends photos he can spare a like for his girlfriends Photos 😂😂 also, imagine having a degree and dating someone who can’t differentiate between “where” and “were” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She definitely reads on here! I’m sure someone a few posts back mentioned how her top looks like toilet paper, and also the underboob? Hi mish, hows quarantine working out for ya ???
Haha yeah that was me that mentioned the bog roll and underboob in a comment then saw that! Good i hope she reads this the girl needs a reality check ASAP!

Her Ibiza video was CRINGE!!!! Doing the stupid shouty child voice urgh! I was embarrassed for her watching it. Vile! Her BF clearly isn’t into her at all, it’s blatantly obvious is she thick?! Also can we also point out MISHA YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 8 YOURE CLEARLY A SIZE 10!!! We’re all not blind and can see size 8s DO NOT FIT YOU! She’s supposed to be an influencer and young girls will be watching her. It’s also obvious she breathes in for EVERY PHOTO!! Have a word with yourself love, nothing wrong with a size 10. And please close your mouth when you eat, manners....!!!

Reactions: 10