Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the picnic when she was at the lake house, at the time she was supposed to be in COMPLETE lockdown ??? Also they started dating not even three weeks ago and SHE is going on about loving him ? If I was him I’d be running for the hills from this crazy witch 😂😂 Kinda still patiently waiting for him to say anything back really aswell 😂

Reactions: 12
SO, Jake asked Misha to be his girlfriend on the 17th of July. They booked their holiday 2 weeks before going. They went on the 29/30th. So either they booked it as soon as they were bf/gf or they booked it before it was even official 😬😬 Yikes.

Their first date was around 20th of May by the looks of it. And yes, she really did make him do her photo shoot on the first date 😐.
She also said they had loads of facetime dates until 5am before they officially met, so she moved on really really quickly from Cobi, like possibly less than a month later

Reactions: 10
They’ve been together all of 2.5 weeks and she is expressing her undying love for him to her one hundred and something thousand followers and that she knows that it’s going to be blooming chaotically perfect 😂 it’s like a bleeping Jacqueline Wilson book you'd read at school.
Awkward if they break up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They’ve been together all of 2.5 weeks and she is expressing her undying love for him to her one hundred and something thousand followers and that she knows that it’s going to be blooming chaotically perfect 😂 it’s like a bleeping Jacqueline Wilson book you'd read at school.
Awkward if they break up lol
after saying she's gunna keep it private! this is the kinda thing you’d do with your first boyfriend when you’re 16

Reactions: 8
Gonna watch this video now just to see what this new boyfriend is like lol but saw some comments that made me laugh asking who Jake is and that she had a different boyf at start of lockdown loool. Lockdown has literally only been like 4 months so she literally has moved on straight away

Okay I literally just skipped to the bits with him in and he doesn't come across as BAD as I thought he would tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Gonna watch this video now just to see what this new boyfriend is like lol but saw some comments that made me laugh asking who Jake is and that she had a different boyf at start of lockdown loool. Lockdown has literally only been like 4 months so she literally has moved on straight away

Okay I literally just skipped to the bits with him in and he doesn't come across as BAD as I thought he would tbh
I just watched the vlog too haha
Does anyone else feel like its so forced? They don't seem to act natural? Her laugh sounds fake as duck and she puts on this weird voice.

He is alright but he isn't as attractive as I first thought I dont think.

Mish seemed so hyper and shouting and jt made me uncomfortable how she kept leaning on him! She kept putting her arm on him and leaning against him. How rude lol

Reactions: 5
I love when she said they’ve gone for a ‘bo hoo’ vibe and he corrected her saying ‘boho not boohoo’ 😂 but she totally ignored him

Reactions: 6
I just started watching the vlog but had to stop as my toes are literally curling with cringe. Why is she shouting? What's with the forced fake laugh? Oh you crazy kids you are just too wild!....not!

Reactions: 5
Okay so I watched Misha’s Ibiza vlog and then watched Saffrons santorini vlog and THE DIFFERENCE!!!! Im not the biggest fan of saffron but it was crazy to see how different these two are!

Admittedly both were super cringey and cutesey etc BUT Despite Saffron being younger she came across so much more mature in hers and so much less babyish and more together - she had way more charisma and personality. Whereas misha was just shouting and screaming like a child the entire time.

Also, I dont know if they went on holiday alone as when Jake is eating the Spanish tortilla he puts it on a table next to him and there is another woman next to him sat at that table and he literally puts it next to her...

Also, she has her mask on in the icecream shop and then takes it off in the shop, what is the point? Clearly not being safe as she made out to her followers. Plus she is a pig the way she talks with her mouth full and licks the ice cream, she is severely annoying and childish I dont know how these boys are attracted to her she acts like a teenager.

Screenshot_20200806-175010_TikTok.jpg

Ooh guys he finally used the Love word back lol

Its been like 3 weeks im dying 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bit where she said 'I've started putting all my clothes away because I'm a control freak' really? You're the scruffiest, laziest pig I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
E9266F96-E507-4AE2-80CE-5607FD4B2908.jpeg

Full nips out as usual going to a restaurant 🙄

also noticed since being in this relationship she keeps saying ‘peng’ and it’s doing my nut in!

• Sick
nut the relationship is pure forced, you can tell a mile off, she’s trying to make it come across like she’s so in love ect with him and take her cute photos, but it’s all for the internet 🤣, so she looks happy straight Away you can tell the relationship is forced🤣, things you do to make an ex boyfriend jealous, I bet cobi I laughing see this tit, because anyone can tell she’s forcing the relationship🤣, it’s embarrassing misha 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Does anybody know why she catches her breath after every word?? I’m genuinely confused

She’s screaming and is so over excited in her Ibiza vlog, I think she shouldn’t have vlogged and had her first holiday with him away from the camera but now he’s gonna be all over the internet 😩

Reactions: 4
She’s screaming and is so over excited in her Ibiza vlog, I think she shouldn’t have vlogged and had her first holiday with him away from the camera but now he’s gonna be all over the internet 😩
🙃 Yup again, "shes trying to keep it private" posts about loving her boyfriend 2 weeks after theyve been official - what a joke