Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just made myself watch the new video.. made it to about 20/25 minutes and had to take a break! Thoughts? Iā€™m getting very insincere vibes from her, almost like sheā€™s acting? A lot of it just felt like she was humble bragging about being SoOoOo hardworking and ā€hard on herselfā€. The part where she said she feels tit when another YouTuber has a secret project because ā€she feels like she should be working on somethingā€?? Bullshit Misha, just admit that you get jealous when other people get work that you donā€™t.

Reactions: 5
Just made myself watch the new video.. made it to about 20/25 minutes and had to take a break! Thoughts? Iā€™m getting very insincere vibes from her, almost like sheā€™s acting? A lot of it just felt like she was humble bragging about being SoOoOo hardworking and ā€hard on herselfā€. The part where she said she feels tit when another YouTuber has a secret project because ā€she feels like she should be working on somethingā€?? Bullshit Misha, just admit that you get jealous when other people get work that you donā€™t.
Hardworking in what way... working out? Thats the only thing i can think of that she does, and sell some gifted things on poshmark.. wow sounds like such a hard life

Sorry but it kind of really annoyed me when she says she works really hard. She might think she does but she hasn't had a real job with real worries, real bosses and co-workers and stand up meetings and HR etc. She hasn't got a house, washing, electric etc. Mortgage to worry about. She hasn't got kids to deal with, toddlers who demand a lot of looking after, attention etc. There are lots of people out there who are the same age or similar ages to her who have all of those things and more.

When I was watching I wish someone asked what she is going to do when shes older because no ones going to want to watch her on youtube when shes like 40 are they? Maybe they will but idk. Then what will she do?

Reactions: 7
YouTube is so damaging. These young girls get given all of these opportunities and money and free gifts, and then years later theyā€™re left with what? Nothing. Not qualifications, no transferable skills and no genuine friendships. Itā€™s very sad and quite concerning. I wish their parents encouraged them to continue with education / have a plan B. YouTube careers are VERY short lived. Surely everyone knows that by now!?

Reactions: 3
I know thereā€™s the classic YouTube line ā€œyou only see 30 mins of a 24 hour dayā€ but she posts what sheā€™s doing all throughout the day?? And her checklists are absolutely ridiculous Iā€™m sorry but ā€œwake up, make breakfast, work out, walk the dog, go shops, make dinnerā€ is not a busy day! Nearly everything on her to do lists are things that everyone has to fit in ALONG with a busy working day. Sheā€™s delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yay first thread title how exciting! Might see if I can force myself to watch her latest youtube video because right now I cannot be bothered to listen to her talk of her struggles of working so hard :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve not watched the new video. What is it actually even about aha šŸ˜‚ is it worth a watch. The only reason I would watch it it because she said the ad revenue will be going towards BLM but who knows with that girl.

These checklists šŸ§šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø I cant! She wouldnt survive a day in a normal life! She has zero concept of what working Hard means šŸ¤® how do these influenzas get this delusional And lazy?! they get so much by Doing so little

Striving to do more? Maybe she should do some online classes, get a hobby, do something productive. Really how does she think that that is her personality? Im not saying theres anything wrong with working out and selling poshmark clothes all day but how can she actually think that she is so productive, and busy and pushing herself. What would be her not pushing herself? Never leaving her bed

Reactions: 2
Did that leak ever get fixed? Could do with adding that to the list

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now this might just be me but from my experience itā€™s usually the people who go on about how hardworking they are who are the biggest wasters šŸ˜‚ only thing sheā€™s busy doing is talking about how busy she is šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Girl needs to get a life, šŸ˜‚ I literally work two jobs, one full time and one parttime and study at university full time, And STILL manage to do basically everything on her list around these commitments aha šŸ˜³šŸ™„ ps, also manage to keep a boyfriend ahahahaha

Reactions: 4
Have you seen the stories about getting a bike...
Ā£100 one or Ā£600 one, in that twiney voice that goes right through me ā€œbuuttt I donnnnnt knoowwwwwwā€ - read the bloody reviews!!
The cheap one looks like it has over 170 5star reviews for god sake.

Reactions: 3
So I made myself watch the video... it was very boring, very samey of these sit down chats influencers do and very similar to one she's done in her stories recently in fact which was about 3 minutes long instead. What I found worrying was how she thinks people that post underwear photos 'should be praised more for being so vulnerable on the internet...' I personally don't really agree with this I mean people are of course free to post what they like but I think when influencers post statements like this and their target audience is younger I really think they should choose their words correctly or you could have numerous say 16 year olds with underwear pics on their social media so that they can get praise for being so 'body positive'. Sure your body should be celebrated but I don't think you need to post half naked pictures on the internet to do that Misha.

Have you seen the stories about getting a bike...
Ā£100 one or Ā£600 one, in that twiney voice that goes right through me ā€œbuuttt I donnnnnt knoowwwwwwā€ - read the bloody reviews!!
The cheap one looks like it has over 170 5star reviews for god sake.
The thing that annoyed me more was that she only wanted a 'pretty' one... so you just want a bike to take photos of to put on Instagram and then it'll never get used again?