Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnonuserKYR

What I eat in a day...
So guys I fast and starve myself to at least 4pm and then I finally start to eat. So I'm sure you all know I'm vegan except for the times when I occasionally eat meat... and eggs. But thats ok. I only eat meat every day on holiday and then every weekend but its not a lot so I'm basically vegan and don't forget im dairy, soy, gluten and everything else free and so I only cook really healthy things that look like bowls of sick and eat overpriced chocolate that gets gifted to me on Instagram. I like to eat whatever my boyfriend has on his plate though.

While I'm cooking I like to go for a run in one of my 67 different sports bras and sometimes I force my dog to run even though he's elderly and its a hot day. I got angry at him because he's a lil bitch and can't run as fast as me so i took him home and then dragged him across the floor by his legs. I call my boyfriend on the phone while running.

After dinner I have a snack because I fast so im still really hungry as I dont eat proper meals. While I'm snacking I face time my boyfriend. Did I mention i have a boyfriend yet? We've been making a list of what to buy for the wedding. Our 1 year anniversary is in 11 months!! Can't wait!

Then I go and shower and then i have a snack again and then i go to bed. Did I mention i have a boyfriend???

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
The Fucking World According to Misha 🙄🙄🙄

It’s okay for her to go and come home to her family because she has her ‘own floor in the house’?????
OH COME ONE GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. She honestly talks so much shit and lies constantly. There is NO way she will only stay on ‘her’ floor. Does she think people are thick? Misha just say that you don’t really care about the guidelines or the risks involved and stop acting as if you do.
She spent her whole post today trying to excuse the fact that she was going away on holiday by trying to make it seem like she is being so ‘safe’. ‘Oh I have lots of sanitiser so don’t judge me and the place is empty so don’t judge me and I didn’t expect to be going on this flight so don’t judge me (even though she... was the one that booked it... TWO weeks ago?) and I would lose my money so don’t judge me and Ibiza has lower cases than everywhere else so it’s fine and I’m just working with the cards I’ve been dealt so don’t judge me’ like 🙄🙄🙄 Give it up!!! Who are you trying to convince? Also saying ‘oh I’m just working with the cards I’ve been dealt’??? Misha you haven’t been dealt anything. You fucking booked it. No one woke you up this morning and held a gun to your head. So all the lockdown rules that she broke, like travelling between towns, travelling between homes, in and out of shops in different towns, having friends staying etc which she said were SO NECESSARY because of things happening within her family (things being that she was changing bedroom 🙃) and that she would never willingly put her family at risk because someone is high risk and blah blah blah.
‘Ohhh I’m so scared to go back to the gym because it’s so risky 😨😨’ yet she flies off to another country? Yep makes sense in ‘Misha’s World’ Again, stop trying to act as if you care!
She has an excuse for everything. I am so sick of influencers making bad decisions and publicising these decisions but crying ‘troll’ the minute they are called out on it. She could literally murder someone in cold blood and she’ll say ‘please don’t judge me you don’t know what is going on in other people’s life and I’m not by any means recommending you do it’ like that statement excuses every shitty thing she’s ever done.
Just fucking own it Misha! If you don’t care just say and be done with it. Stop playing it up 🙄

Also who TF goes on holiday with a guy they have been ‘seeing’ for less than 3 months. She was still with Cobi 3 months ago? She literally dropped him and got a new one. And we were in lockdown for... the past 3 months so??? She’s spent maybe a handful of times with him 😳. Strange behaviour. I reckon she just had no one else to go with. She doesn’t have many actual friends (other than fake insta friendships).

Off to roll my eyes into next week ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Only Misha can say she’s quarantined with two different boyfriends during the same 5 month pandemic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Is she for real? SERIOUSLY? How can she sit there and act all holier-than-thou when she had been one of the worst offenders of the lockdown rules?! She has lied time and time again in an attempt to excuse the rule breaks. First she went to Florida when this was all kicking off. Pleaded that she ‘didn’t know and wouldn’t never have gone had she known’... It WAS known, Disney was fucking closing for Christ sake! Then when she returned she did not isolate for two weeks and moved her bf in with her, then he left to go back to his family. What part of moving households did they not understand? Based on this we shouldn’t have been so surprised when the whole family moved to their lake side holiday home during the HEIGHT of the pandemic. She claimed this was because the roof was leaking and needed fixing (which clearly took all of them to fix???). In reality it was just a nice little holiday for them. Her and her mother prancing around in their bikinis having photoshoots. They stayed there for weeks... fixing a roof... in their bikinis?... inbetween 3 hour daily work outs and runs and shopping trips and picnics. I guarantee she was back and forth to their actual house throughout because she kept having more and more of her stuff magically show up. She was also picking up her PO Box stuff and her PO Box stuff will have went to her usual place which would have been near her actual house so she was definitely travelling back to her local town.
Then when she returned home recently, suddenly the reason they went to the lake side home was because someone in her family was very vulnerable???? Ok makes sense, family member is vulnerable, yes let’s move them to a different town and home DURING THE PANDEMIC the one thing we were told NOT TO DO. Then she had to move back home to do some ‘very important stuff‘ to their house because there was ‘stuff going on with the family’ and it was ‘very necessary’ that she move back. Again she was pleading not to ‘come for her’ because we don’t know what is going on in her life etc. Turns out she was just making a yt video about changing rooms as a surprise to her dad because she ‘fancied a change’.... SORRY WHAT?! That’s your big reason, the big secret reason you were breaking lockdown rules. The reason that was so important and excluded you from following the rules that will save your family and others? #gottagetthatcontent
Also turns out her dad has some back issues (which isn’t a new thing)... so that makes him vulnerable? Let’s not forget the cleaners they had in several weeks ago... even during a pandemic they couldn’t clean up after themselves.
THEN she moved Kloe into the house, her excuse was that it was only her at home at the time but we clearly hear Kasha in the background. Another lie. Kasha is no doubt going back to the lake side home to be with Misha’s dad so again, travelling between towns.
She claims she’s so scared for her and her family’s health, so scared about a 2nd spike? She wasn’t scared when she was flying off to Florida to get her insta pics with her Micky ears, moving to her lake side home so she could do some bikini photo shoots, moving home yet again for a very necessary reason that was... changing her room around.

‘Please please don’t come for me, you don’t know what’s going on’ OH PLEASE! Give me a break. That’s just her begging for people to ignore all the shit she’s done. THIS GIRL IS INSUFFERABLE. Honestly, I bet less shit comes out of her arse.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Angel52

VIP Member
i used to really like misha around 2 years ago but she really changed lol. haven't watched her probably a year. can someone update me pls. i remember she kept begging for a boyfriend, kept talking about her small boobs, and being extremely close with her mother. someone update me on this, i wanna know if shes changed
She got a boyfriend - wouldn’t shut up about him- basically admitted her “I love single life” was a lie and she did want a relationship- but then She lost him Maybe a year in during the lockdown period they were supposed to be together in aha

Regarding the boobs - still small but a Lil bit bigger as she has gained a healthy amount of weight through puberty and growing up but has pinned it off as an eating disorder to her fans and is now exercising three hours a day and going for a run and doing some stupid dance workout, every single day. - also insists she’s a size 6/XS but always has to “size up” because every single brand “Runs a bit small” apparently.
she constantly buys clothes that DO NOT fit her and then gets defensive when people call her out on it.

still close with her mum but her mum creeps me out with the way she always comments on her daughters “perfect boobies”, “amazing bum”,“sexy legs” 😂😂🤮🤮🤮🤮

Gets up between 11:00-2:00 in the afternoon and writes to do lists every day that has
“wake up”
“Shower”
“Go to store”
“Come home from store”
“Take a selfie”
“Make TikTok”
“Upload tiktok”
Then proceeds to tell us how she had a busy day and needs to slowdown and relax once in a while because she’s such a workaholic.

broke lockdown rules MULTIPLE times.
Did next to nothing for the BLM Movement.
Only cares about money and following.
has the style and posts photos Of a childlike/sexy manner. 🤮

I’m sure I’ve missed some aha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Chicken&Bacon

You’re all getting your knickers in a twist. She doesn’t have to isolate in her room ffs. You can live in the same house as other people and they don’t have to isolate. That’s the actual government rules 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think most of us understand that but would you risk it if you had a very very very vulnerable family member?

Reactions: 24
Never post but I have to share some tea

I’m friends with Jake’s ex girlfriend who he’s barely been broken up with for two minutes and they were together for YEARS during uni..... in fact they broke up exactly the same time as Misha and Cobi I find that very suspicious. One minute Jake is travelling through Asia with her, they got back late April time and by July he’s on holiday with Misha?

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Bil

VIP Member
The bit where she said 'I've started putting all my clothes away because I'm a control freak' really? You're the scruffiest, laziest pig I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
3.11 miles in 15 minutes? Averaging about 5 minute miles there, which if so wow, but average timing for a 5k is anywhere between 8-10 minute miles. Women’s 5k world record is currently 14:11.15, so you’re nearly breaking a world record Angel53. Like let’s not be silly, this is something Misha is actually doing okay on x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’ve been together all of 2.5 weeks and she is expressing her undying love for him to her one hundred and something thousand followers and that she knows that it’s going to be blooming chaotically perfect 😂 it’s like a fucking Jacqueline Wilson book you'd read at school.
Awkward if they break up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20

sunshine254

If this is keeping her relationship private, what would be making it public 😂 shes just so desperate to show off that she has a man

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she shouting “let’s normalise shaving because it IS NORMAL!!” In her razor AD? Surely shaving is already normalised? This is a thing a lot of people do...? I’m... confused?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bbeettxx

5C75B115-54DC-4025-9DF6-CED5C509E83A.jpeg
How desperate can she be? I’ve seen more of misha’s bum than my own at this point, fuckin put it away NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17