Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just a mess her room her attitude her life she gives me headache if I watch her videos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
alioli is a spanish garlic mayonnaise or maybe butter but its a real thing.
Yeah I think its like a oily garlic sauce thing. It is nice tbf but she doesn't need to keep telling us about it πŸ˜…

"This is why I love Ibiza"
..... OK hun but you can get Alioli from Tescos yknow?

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think its like a oily garlic sauce thing. It is nice tbf but she doesn't need to keep telling us about it πŸ˜…

"This is why I love Ibiza"
..... OK hun but you can get Alioli from Tescos yknow?
I don't mean to defend misha but I have said to my friends that the one thing I miss from Ibiza is a bit of bread and alioli in the sun🀣 its just not the same from tesco im sorryπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3
I’ve just gone on Jake’s instagram and looked at his stories, oh my GOD is it obvious all he wants is to jump on the influencer bandwagon, get some followers and a crappy brand deal and then most likely ditch Misha. Surely she can see it herself???

Reactions: 1
Love her insta story where she’s wearing her mask covering her mouth but not her nose, such a great role model πŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 8
Just looked I think Alioli is a the Spanish garlic Mayonnaise and Aioli is what they have in France πŸ€”πŸ€£
Ohhhh I got ya!! Thank you lovelies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

Does anyone else pick up a very β€œdone” vibe from him with the jetsking and like anytime he talks to her ahah ESPECIALLY in the photo midge posted where she’s draped over him and he can’t even manage to put his arm around her waist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20200804-102327_Instagram.jpg

Anyone think its weird that he's posting stuff like this with Misha... his girlfriend of like 3 weeks yet never posted anything like this with his ex or barely even posted even normal photos with her?

Also can you imagine the awkwardness of taking this? 🀣 I wonder if someone had to take this or if they randomly set up a tripod and put it on self timer? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 201434
Anyone think its weird that he's posting stuff like this with Misha... his girlfriend of like 3 weeks yet never posted anything like this with his ex or barely even posted even normal photos with her?

Also can you imagine the awkwardness of taking this? 🀣 I wonder if someone had to take this or if they randomly set up a tripod and put it on self timer? πŸ˜‚
theres so much empty space between them?????? i think things have gone a bit past leaving room for jesus with these two:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she actually went to the gym on holiday she seriously cannot take a break from exercise. I know PTs that wouldn’t even go to the gym on holiday lol

View attachment 201434

It just looks so unnatural πŸ˜‚

The caption on this just no! Best adventure so far?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t imagine this guy staying over at misha’s like cobi would and blending into the family. That picture of them standing so close apart is so weird

Reactions: 7
At least cobi looked like he was into misha for a while...this guys in it for the insta fame

Reactions: 5
If this is keeping her relationship private, what would be making it public πŸ˜‚ shes just so desperate to show off that she has a man

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks so dopey πŸ˜‚ no posture about her all hunched over like an old woman! And for jakes ex, she literally is wife material naturally pretty so classy and has a degree, he’ll regret that one for sure!!

Reactions: 5