Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s flaunting on his insta stories about how they’ve got a room upgrade 🙄🙄🙄 who gets a random room upgrade a couple of days into the trip?!

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she already “loves” this guy, she’s so unhinged ahaha, also does she actually think she is funny, all she did was put calamari arms over her eyes ?? 😂😂 Like this surely can’t be good humour For her ?

Reactions: 8
The room upgrade annoyed me so much lol
Usually id be happy for someone if they got a free upgrade as that's awesome but not only are they being stupid going on holiday right now after she said she'd try and not go abroad as much, they only got an upgrade for her being an influencer and its always so unfair that these people that work the least hard get all the reward. 😆

I might just be being salty but why do us normal folk never get upgraded? 🤣

Reactions: 4
“going to keep it private”.... post him all over her instagram stories... doesn’t make sense luv x

Reactions: 17
Can’t stand all the smiles and pouty kissy faces while staring at herself on her instagram stories 🙄

l of a lot better looking than misha🤣, plus from photos she does look more classy than misha too👀, if he was my ex boyfriend and I seen him with misha,
Vomit inducing. I get people can date and move on but my goodness! LOVE?? Already 🤢🤢🤢
Really embarrassing for her, wonder if he reciprocates her feelings at all, this is going to be a disaster for Misha, she wants to keep it private but posts a couple pic, tons of "family pics", pics of her saying "i love you" 😂 when this crashes and burns its going to be all over the internet, and worse than Cobi, bc at least he posted that they were in a relationship, this one is so obviously using her for clout i bet hes telling his friends and laughing about her!

Reactions: 1
When she was posing in that video in front of the water OMG I could never do that in front of my boyfriend even after 2 years Cringe!! lol - she must be SO confident

Reactions: 6
I think what’s happened is - Georgia didn’t invite misha to Mallorca (I don’t blame her) and she has gotten jealous or upset since she wasn’t invited and to get her own way she’s said to this new guy to come to Ibiza with her to show Georgia and Emily that she can go away without them etc etc. Anyways - in a way I do think Georgia and misha got too close too quickly. It felt kind of forced/ rushed and benefitted the both of them for that period of time - misha benefitted having a friend lol and Georgia benefitted YouTube wise. I really like Georgia may and not saying she used misha at all but there was a benefit there. At the same time I think misha came on way to strong and tried to force the besties label on them. After Florida things were weird. Misha was treating it like a work trip rather as a friends trip. Also imo this new boy will be a user, total spice boy, wannabe. This will crash and burn probably worse than the cobi situation. It’s entertaining tho ☕☕☕☕

Reactions: 7
The room upgrade annoyed me so much lol
Usually id be happy for someone if they got a free upgrade as that's awesome but not only are they being stupid going on holiday right now after she said she'd try and not go abroad as much, they only got an upgrade for her being an influencer and its always so unfair that these people that work the least hard get all the reward. 😆

I might just be being salty but why do us normal folk never get upgraded? 🤣
We were upgraded at the same hotel! It DOES happen!

Reactions: 1
We were upgraded at the same hotel! It DOES happen!
You must have got lucky! I dont know anyone personally who has ever been upgraded except for a friend of a friend who is also an influencer lol. I am happy its not just influencers though. Hope you had a fab time!! The hotel looks lovely tbf.

The comments on her most recent photo made me lol 😆 its a lot of creepy guys

Attachments

I am a long-time lurker and have never posted before, but now I have to rant a little.. I am Norwegian and live in Norway, my boyfriend is British and lives in England. We're now coming close to 6 months of not seeing each other. Despite borders between Norway and England being open at the moment we really can't travel. (not that we'd even consider it) We're both essential workers, so it would be very irresponsible and selfish of us to go abroad even if it wouldn't be for a classic "holiday". This week I've had to unfollow so many influencers due to the amount of holiday pics from around the world and especially Misha gets on my nerves. She just HAS to go on holiday with her boyfriend of the month, thus delaying everyone else's reunions when we inevitably get a second wave. I just can't stomach it and cannot believe how selfish she is. We're in the midst of a pandemic, many people have lost family members, families are apart and I am extremely upset that I might be looking at another 6 months without even as much as a cuddle from my boyfriend of 3 years. I really hope Misha gets a wake-up call soon, but I doubt it would change anything 😔 Sorry for the rant, but I need to get it out somehow, and none of my friends even know who Misha is! 😂

P.S. I hope the outdoor bathtub gets a leak so at least she has a leak to fix on this holiday too 😝

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Any one else notice that he’s just reshaped all her insta stories EXCEPT the one where she is saying “I love you” 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I am shook that’s she’s already saying I love you, I know she rushes things but come on 😬 I think she’s confusing love with lust

Reactions: 9
Can we talk about how she has wrapped bog roll around her tits..well most of them got to have that underboob popping out! Its fashun dahling lol. I have to admit that I physically cringe watching her lately! Like my actual whole body cringe. How can anyone be so dense, entitled, cringe...the list is ongoing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This boy is blowing so much smoke up her ass, holy tit, her head is gonna get so much bigger, didn’t even know that was possible to be honest haha

This boy is blowing so much smoke up her ass, holy tit, her head is gonna get so much bigger, didn’t even know that was possible to be honest haha
The relationship will be over soon once jakes got some followers and Is sponsored by boohoo man

It’s pretty obvious she’s trying to make cobi jealous, she wasn’t going to post it like cobi, at least she waited longer than a week to post about him, it’s sad she feels the need to make cobi jealous🤦🏼‍♀️, I recon if it was cobi doing this, he’d be getting hate not people being happy for him🤦🏼‍♀️, It shows how immature she really is, she’d rather jump to Someone else to make cobi jealous than having self respect, and people who think maybe she’s moved on ect and does “love him” if you think that, you need your head testing🙄, she was with cobi for almost a year, pretty obvious she loved him, when that’s the case, you cannot just jump to Someone else 🤦🏼‍♀️, I’ve been split up with my now ex boyfriend 5 months and I’ve still not jumped on another guy🤣, because I’d rather heal myself before jumping into another relationship, I’m the exact same age as misha, I’d rather be single and have self respect instead of having a new boyfriend to make my ex jealous 🤦🏼‍♀️.

But then again, her mum’s currently on YouTube showing her underwear to the world🤨, Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with self respect🐸🐸

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling she’s planning on going to Greece afterwards to avoid the quarantine rules? She said in her recent asos haul that one of the dresses is giving her ‘Ibiza and Mykonos vibes’. A lot of influencers/Celebs (Ruby Holley and Alexandra Cane) seem to be jetting off to Greece afterwards so they dont have to quarantine 🙄 I could be wrong, but it wouldn’t shock me tbh