Misha Grimes #2 overdoing workouts her hair looks bleak, takes a family to fix a leak!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she has to realise she's done everything EXCEPT keep her relationship private so far

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went back to see how many likes his pic got to see how close he's getting to his INSTA FAME LIFE (yes I'm bored, ok? 🤣) and She commented this on the kissing pic. Lol so desperate. What a weird comment to put.

He has liked a few but not liked hers yet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The post is so cringy, like they just met but "its the start of their love story" or some bs, okay sure, 3 months ago she was head over heels in love with Cobi. Also imagine going on a vacay with your SO at the start of your relationship and you make them take that many photos of you by yourself, she posted an insta story of the camera roll and it was like 30 pics in the exact same spot, sounds so romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m starting to think they are both together to make each of there ex’s jealous 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣, the guy wants some followers and free tit then he’ll be gone, I get the feeling he’s a duck boy, anyone else? Yes cobi may have wanted his fame from her, but I did get the impression he did have feelings for her, I dunno this new “love” just seems so forced, she should focus on herself and healing herself from the relationship with cobi, before jumping on another guy, when this ends, is she just gonna do the same, jump to another guy 🤦🏼‍♀️, I’m sorry misha but you are clearly trying to put it out there like you are happy and so in love with this boy, everyone can tell how forced it is 🐸, all this to make cobi jealous? Is your self respect really worth loosing over jumping on another guys dick days after you split up,

Would love to see jakes parents face when he comes home with misha, his ex seems classy and like she has respect and even has a degree and is going places, where is the girl he’s replaced her for has what? A youtube channel acts like a child and is all over the internet with no clothes on and puts wake up on a bleeping to do list🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣, great upgrade there jake 😘😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice how he has not mentioned the word “love” ONCE, whereas she has mentioned it MULTIPLE 😂😂 she’s so cringe, I thought she was trying to keep it private ahaha she’s doing anything but, also I agree, Cobi genuinely did have feelings for her you could tell he really adored her, this guy I just feel is constantly done with her, and there’s no way I would want to spend my holiday AND relationship taking Hundreds of photos of my SO In the same position 🙄 and YES the ex is so classy and gorgeous and intelligent, yikes.

It makes me so uncomfortable when she gets someone to film her walking then starts slowly turning her head back and eye bleeping herself in the camera while turning her head away, then back

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes me so uncomfortable when she gets someone to film her walking then starts slowly turning her head back and eye bleeping herself in the camera while turning her head away, then back
It is so cringy

Reactions: 4
44BF9552-43B1-4BC1-A258-7908E7044726.jpeg

Sick of these novels as captions, she should have just put #harrypotterhandbags and been done with it. Blooming great

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Who at theyre right mind is in love after 3 weeks 😁 what is she like 12 🤦‍♂️ she is actually embarrassing with the posts. she is so childish and teenagerish. She knows Nothing bout the real world 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Can we talk about that new video with her mom ffs? Promoting fem fresh what a joke, femfresh is actually so bad for you!

Reactions: 12
Can we talk about that new video with her mom ffs? Promoting fem fresh what a joke, femfresh is actually so bad for you!
Yeah this is so frustrating! Influencers do these videos and posts where they talk about how we need to normalise women’s bodies (like vaginas, reproductive health, sexual health, body hair etc) and not make it so taboo WHILST promoting something that is aimed at women who are insecure about their vaginas. The fact that there is even a product like that on the market makes women worried that there is something wrong with them and think that they need it. In reality vaginas are self cleaning and, unless in the case of an infection, does not need anything! I mean it’s completely contradictory to normalise it whilst promoting feminine hygiene products. It was the same with the razors. They were trying to promote and normalise body hair with a product designed to... remove body hair? Makes sense.

SO, Jake asked Misha to be his girlfriend on the 17th of July. They booked their holiday 2 weeks before going. They went on the 29/30th. So either they booked it as soon as they were bf/gf or they booked it before it was even official 😬😬 Yikes.

Their first date was around 20th of May by the looks of it. And yes, she really did make him do her photo shoot on the first date 😐.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8