Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ub40

Just narced on her to the gym and they said that the general manager is going to speak to her lmao ahahaha
Oops… guess we won’t be seeing any poor form workouts sorry Misha ahahahha
Well done, my daughter also complained so hopefully she’ll stop filming now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Elbow123

Omg I thought you were joking with this until I checked 😂😂😂 is she serious hahahahaha

Also since when did she become a Disney adult?! Never mentioned it before....
She's anything if it means something for free! She's the last person that needs a free trip to New york!!!

ann88

Chatty Member
But Molly Mae has just been on holidays with Bambi so obviously Misha needs to take her baby, I mean nephew on holidays. It doesn’t matter it’s not baby friendly, it’s all for the gram anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Why would Disney send a bunch of 25yr old to see a film like this? Gift it to a family with teenagers going through these emotions.... whoever works in PR departments really need to look at the bigger picture when gifting tickets.... so many families or teens could and would have appreciated this more than grabby grimes

Queeniebee

VIP Member
The way she's going on you'd think she'd been picked by the king to run the marathon on his behalf #newbalancewanker

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
For someone who literally got given this free trip to advertise for people, she’s doing a SHIT job. This has made me not even want to go on the cruise purely because I don’t know anything about it? She’s given no useful information on the cruise 😂 idiot

Reactions: 10

Angel52

VIP Member
My daughter has a membership in that gym, she says nobody’s allowed to film anywhere in it. They banned another so called influencer (Alice Liveing) from filming there.
Would absolutely LOVE if your daughter saw Misha filming and complained to the gym about being uncomfortable 😂 would be so funny for her to get banned from filming, the only reason she is paying for that expensive gym is so she can brag it about it considering she has posted it on both Instagram and TikTok so that would just make my day lmao 😂😂😂

• Haha

Therouxtheroux

"Baby misha, baby misha" once again in the Disney Cruise Instagram post. She gotta be having a laugh at this point with us too.

No c'mon.... That's giving her too much credit 😂

mappyhundayz

Hats off to her for using her platform as to atleast attempt to help other people.. however this didn’t deserve the hype she gave it. She made out like she was moving abroad, opening her own business, staring in tv/film, signed a million pound brand deal, was pregnant or something along those lines. It is somewhat nice to see an influencer attempting to do good with their platform but like others have said, she’s not exactly qualified or dealt with grief in a ground breaking way.
basically she’s running a marathon in the city she lives/ runs in daily and now instead of her posting about grief on the gram you can pay £25 to hear her in person

Wills315

VIP Member
Another gifted stay in a fancy hotel 😡 she says at the beginning of the post "I surprised jake..." then at the end it says gifted. She has no shame whatsoever. And her in the bath was not an image I needed to see 🤢

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
View attachment 2802970
SEMELI I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 one thing being dyslexic, another thing being thick. Disney, you made an absolutely amazing choice to gift this trip to Misha, she takes her job so seriously she can’t even google how to spell ‘sommelier’
Yes I notice this quite often with misha. It’s not dyslexia, it’s just not being able to spell certain words. The fact that she would rather look stupid than taking a sec to google how to spell it is just embarrassing

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
What the fuck! She did a pregnancy announcement for her sister 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this just proves she's got no content or can relate to people out there! 25 and my 17 year old acts more mature than she does!
She sure did. Posing here, with her sister, in a pregnancy announcement photoshoot, clutching the soft toy and cradling the baby bump like she is the 2nd parent to the baby 🫣🙄.

Do we really expect anything less from self obsessed Misha Grimes. The girl speaks about herself in the 3rd person permanently!! She is completely wrapped up in Misha’s little word where every single thing is about Misha and her life and how it impacts her. She’s exhausting.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I would hardly say she’s handled grief particularly well, I know everyone deals with things differently, but she’s started doing excessive exercise and has clearly let her ED ways slip back into her life. Personally I cannot see how Misha, her mum and a bunch of random other people doing a panel for one hour is going to help people that much?

Wills315

VIP Member
Who is asking for a round up of her trips?! Has she sent that to herself as an excuse to brag? 12 holidays in a year, 12! And how many were gifted or for an ad. She is vile,her life is one big fucking holiday. Most people can only afford to go away once a year if they're lucky.