Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Another gifted trip???? I’m so fucking angry at influencers it feel so unfair. They can afford the trip in the first place and she’s constantly on holidays? Me and my partner are dying to take our toddler away on a holiday but cant physically afford it.

Yet we both work and have worked all our lives. I hate influencers I don’t even know why I still follow? Misha is like the most beggiest one I know too constantly claiming free shit. Pay for something yourself for once?!!!!

Reactions: 13

ashk7

E5C5E8A5-21FA-49D3-ABA9-B86E19FF5927.jpeg

Noooo. This has me howling. Making Jake give her a piggy back to put the star on and the tree is like 5ft tall 😭😭😂

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
Well done, my daughter also complained so hopefully she’ll stop filming now.
Honestly I was just going to leave it but she literally had a women in the changing room in the mirror for one photo and the five other don’t he Pilates class were very clearly not ready/posing with the photo and I just don’t think it’s okay for the rules to not apply to Misha bloody Grimes lmao. ALSO, she tagged the gym in every single post trying to get their attention and probably free stuff and instead she’s getting told off lmao ahahahaha

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
She doesn't deserve it! They could if gifted it to someone who needed a holiday or someone who would have appreciated it more or those with kids!
To me she isn't an influencer she's just just a lazy beg who opted for the social media life because there isn't a job out there that she thinks is good enough for her!
Spot on. So many children that have been through hell and a trip like that would make their absolute life. But no, goes to this ungrateful, entitled adult brat. Its not like she is even a Disney fan is she? I've never heard her mention it (tbh I can't stand when grown women obsess over Disney) and as for that leech jake. What 25 yo lad without kids would want to go on a trip like that? Imagine him and the lads "I'm going on a Disney cruise this weekend" *shocked silence* "got it for free though, mish begged for it and it saves me getting her a birthday present". His mates: yeah thats a bit n*ncey mate" 😂.

Angel52

VIP Member
Just cheap bikinis too. Also, I’ve never seen her once wear or talk about the brand? Just another Grimey money grab as per usual 😂

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Omg I thought you were joking with this until I checked 😂😂😂 is she serious hahahahaha

Also since when did she become a Disney adult?! Never mentioned it before....
Probably the same year she became a swiftly🤣
---
I'm sorry but when will companies stop gifting these idiots free trips, products, meals, overnight stays..... it's boring now!

Reactions: 12

Therouxtheroux

Christ, that’s embarrassing. She’s going to need a big donation from Mumma G.
Yup, hopefully can call on Jakes family again too and all her friends can pitch in.

People just don't have the money. It's being haemorrhaged left, right and centre with the cost of living crisis. She's out of touch and alienated many other people with the frivolous spending and hauls. She's lost other followings from her yt dropping off. Also..the marathon things been done. It's just not particularly interesting and it wasn't the first time either.

SecretGal2000

What goes through her mind to make her think that people want to see her fucking knickers and grotty socks?!
View attachment 2728335
This just confirms my suspicions with her-everything she does is for attention. She knows full well about the weirdos online. I’m sure she’s ended up on those odd Reddit pages when she’s “accidentally” flashed us. She craves attention that she doesn’t get in her day to day life. Jake clearly isn’t interested, her sister has her baby and her mum is too busy being a grandma now!

Wills315

VIP Member
I wonder did she have to poke herself in the eye before taking the picture with the teeny tiny tear coming out 🙄
Thread title suggestion: pretending to cry over Donald duck, she really is a dumb f*** 😂

• Haha

0121doone

LOL PLEEEAASSEEE go watch this video where this girl does not work and doing a molly mae complaining about the hours of the day 😂 she says how can you fit in gym, going outside, eating healthy meals (I work 9-5:30 Monday to Friday and do this easily 😵💫) but it doesn’t stop there! You have to do your ice bath, journal, self wellness, walking, watching tv, do washing and ooo tidy up!
omg I RAN here after seeing this. Is she for real????? she doesn't do anything! and shes worried that she cant fit it all in in a day.

She must be taking the piss with this one. Its made me absolutely fuming. Someone needs to say something

Queeniebee

VIP Member
So in the last week she's declared she loves to read, loves olivia and Taylor yet has never ever mention those 3 things in the few years I've been following her! Talk about jumping on the bandwagon!