Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
I didn't realise it was her birthday must of missed the videos where she has mentioned it 🤣🤣
Wonder what she has in store? My guess is a staged breakfast with a 27 balloon set up and presents and cards, that "jake" done all by himself (but the handwriting is suspiciously like mishas) a 10k run or else she'll feel guilty and doesn't want be a "miserable birthday girlie", birthday brunch with her paid friend Mollie and staged photos of them gazing into each others eyes, something hilarious and quirky happening like she stubs her toe on the tube because "could only happen to little ol' me on her birthday", she'll end the day with a good night spiel and probably have a birthday card wrote to give to her future self when she's in her 30s era and she can see how far she's come (she'll still be the same gobshite). Jake will be working but come the weekend he'll take her away for a gifted trip that she has begged a company for. Probably a crying video in their somewhere too. 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

SGE32

Her privilege and self entitlement absolutely stinks in her latest post. “Life has proved to me time and time again I’m a real tough kid”

Yes I absolutely feel for her losing her father but she’s bleating on like she grew up in poverty or the social care system and without the shit ton of money and privileges that she actually had. She’s faced fuck all in life in the grand scheme of things and has been handed everything on a silver platter.

Reactions: 21

ann88

Chatty Member
68E3DE2F-CF69-4B94-AF60-BE7D33C8810C.png

SEMELI I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 one thing being dyslexic, another thing being thick. Disney, you made an absolutely amazing choice to gift this trip to Misha, she takes her job so seriously she can’t even google how to spell ‘sommelier’

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ann88

Chatty Member
Can she please stop filming others in the gym!!!!
I really hope they kick her out for this. If it states in the rules that you shouldn’t be filming and she does that on daily basis AND people have reported her, it really reflects badly on the company!

Reactions: 18

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
I was coming to say the same thing!! As soon as I saw that he has passed, I knew she’d make this an opportunity to make it about her, and her running beside him etc. Ffs he didn’t even know her!! I don’t think there is anyone more self obsessed than Misha Grimes 🙄

Reactions: 17

angelbelle

LOL PLEEEAASSEEE go watch this video where this girl does not work and doing a molly mae complaining about the hours of the day 😂 she says how can you fit in gym, going outside, eating healthy meals (I work 9-5:30 Monday to Friday and do this easily 😵💫) but it doesn’t stop there! You have to do your ice bath, journal, self wellness, walking, watching tv, do washing and ooo tidy up!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

iz1234

I CANNOT with the NY post:…. If 7 years ago younger me would have known she’d be in New York celebrating Donald ducks birthday she wouldn’t have believed it…. Misha hun re-read that a couple of times please I beg of u 😂😂😂 in the grand scheme of life and jobs and work this is not it 😂

• Haha

Katkitkat

Is is just me or is it not a bit fucking weird to take a photo of some random guy trying to enjoy his day with his young children and then post it onto instagram?! Wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 16

JollyOne

VIP Member
See she's away with her mum now to some sort retreat, GIFTED (obvs) after a GIFTED night out last night with Jake. What a life, what a life. I'm actually disgusted in these company's that forever gift these so called influencers stuff. This world has finally gone mad. Everything is upside down it really is. Enjoy yet another GIFTED trip Misha.

mappyhundayz

The problem is she’s not a fitness influencer no matter how much she wants to be. Her gym content isn’t educational or informative it’s just fashion content. Also running a marathon in the city you spend every day in wasn’t exactly ground breaking, why not do the Paris marathon etc? I feel so bad for her because she used to actually come across as different and unique in the influencer world with her fashion etc and now it’s just repetitive trends