Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread here guys, we hadn’t given title ideas so I just made one up

Reactions: 6
Guess that complaining about her eyebrows on her stories a couple days ago paid off. She’s got her freebie, because she definitely can’t afford it after spending so much money on buying clothes for herself every single day and going for lunches every single day… but then randomly thinking buying a shower gel for herself is relatable and treating herself? She’s actually one of the most greedy and gross influencers out there tbh, deserves to be high fived by a bus 😂😬

Thanks for the new thread. I'll try and do a recap on the last thread
-misha bought a London house (which is actually a little overpriced flat) because she loves being a "LDN girlie". Jake has moved in with her but let's face it, he's probably not contributed a penny. Flat is obviously beige and white like her bestie Molly mae 🙄
- speaking of which, she borrowed baby Oakley to bring him to baby Bambi's Halloween party (circus)
which I personally thought was a bit weird. HE IS NOT YOUR BABY MISHA!

- she went on holiday with girlswhotravel and her friend bronte(?) She was being her usual over the top self, pawingat her friends constantly and being all over them whilst wearing tiny bikinis, far more sexual tension than we have ever seen between her and jake 🤭

- one of her new favourite things to do is set up her camera on the tube and film herself/jake/Kate pretending to have a conversation. I think we can all agree they are weird and embarrassing 😳
- She’s still doing duck all apart from shopping for the ugliest clothes known to man, running, and traipsing about London with her friend Kate, who has now become her PA/skivvy. Yep, I didn't think it was possible either but now she has even less to do because she can pay her bestie to do it all for her. I'm sure that will last long term 👀

- begging for freebies for the new place by asking us peasants for recommendations... we arent all as dumb as you misha, we can see what you're up to 😉
-got a new table bench monstrosity for the kitchen and done the wrong measurements ,which she then filmed Jake having a go at her for.
- done some running club thing in London so the minions had a chance to run alongside her. I would be running for the hills to get away from her 🏃‍♀️ To be honest, I didn't pay enough attention to tell you what it was in aid of.

Feel free to add, I've probably missed loads. 😄

Reactions: 8
Just an fyi all before she goats about it anymore- the Sephora goodie bag was for anyone, not her! If you went there early you could get one (probably molly as she’s lazy)
---
Gloats*

Reactions: 5
I have never been more uninspired by a couple before then I have Misha and Jake. Cobis fake tanning weirded me out lol but other than that, didn't mind him.

Reactions: 3
Seems she might be jealous Georgia May is engaged and although has less followers, she has so much more engagement than misha

Do you reckon she knows half of her boyfriends followed accounts on ig are half naked insta models?

Reactions: 4
My man's doesn't even have Instagram 🤣 he subtly averts his eyes when another attractive woman passes the street. I've not trained him to do it or ever made it a "thing" I've just always noticed he does, which is something I find quite sweet. Of course he's "allowed" (duh) to look (i don't own his eyes) but he's respectful and cautious of my feelings, as am I with him.

But ahh yes... More gifted holidays. Wonderful. Needed another one of them like she needed a hole in the head.

Still. Good opportunity for Jake to cheat and what not.

Reactions: 2
Is the molly girl the employed skivvy? Is it just me or do they all look exactly same?(bronte/kate/molly i cant tell them apart).

"I was a Disney princess in another life". She has all the grace of kermit the frog, far from a bleeping princess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the molly girl the employed skivvy? Is it just me or do they all look exactly same?(bronte/kate/molly i cant tell them apart).

"I was a Disney princess in another life". She has all the grace of kermit the frog, far from a bleeping princess 😂
There's definitely a big lack of diversity with them...

What the absolute F is she wearing in the TikTok she just posted. I live in Paris & can guarantee this is NOT a fashionable outfit here (or anywhere for that matter). Even in summer you very rarely see girls here wearing short shorts, let alone in November when it’s cold & rainy almost every day!!! People live in Jeans & long coats here.. as usual, she’s attention seeking & has just got it totally wrong. Hope she’s absolutely nowhere in my vicinity the next few days 😂

Reactions: 11
What the absolute F is she wearing in the TikTok she just posted. I live in Paris & can guarantee this is NOT a fashionable outfit here (or anywhere for that matter). Even in summer you very rarely see girls here wearing short shorts, let alone in November when it’s cold & rainy almost every day!!! People live in Jeans & long coats here.. as usual, she’s attention seeking & has just got it totally wrong. Hope she’s absolutely nowhere in my vicinity the next few days 😂
Just this seen this and RAN here. What the actual duck!!
---
Also the leopard print dress eiffel tower video - who the duck does she think she is hahaa

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her dress sense is always shocking, her outfits always look like she raided a bin bag from 2005 that her mum was dropping off to the charity shop and just pulled a few random bits out and said "that'll do, I can look like quirky LDN girlie" 🤪

I’ve said it multiple times and sound like a broken record but would Misha (and people like her) even bother with these trips if they weren’t allowed to take photos of it and show the world?

I pity people like her who are never actually present and appreciating the moment. They’re just constantly thinking about what they look like and getting the instagramable shot.

Reactions: 9
What the heck 😂😂😂 that outfit is a joke, i was trusting the process but it just kept getting worse

The amount of times she said how short the shorts were and showing off her bum cheek was embarrassing. ‘I can’t believe I’m going out in these shorts’ so don’t then?

Reactions: 7
Ok at this point her outfits cannot get any worse. I can’t believe I used to like her style… she’s totally lost it. Those shorts?!! The blue combo!? Wtf Also watching her throw herself all over various friends is getting just as cringey as her throwing herself on Jake. Yikes 😬