Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
This girl would romanticise having a shit!!

“Baby Mish - ‘I get to have a big turd one day? 🥺. Life is so crazy and hectic and most days I don’t even have time to take a shit because I’m just so busy, even with a paid slave, oh I mean assistant. Every day I have to get up, go for a run AND I then have to take time to compare the run to all my previous runs and post stories about it. This takes serious time guys. Then after all that I still need time to open up my PR parcels and ✨kindly gifted✨ food, clothing, homeware etc. I know that sounds fun but I need to find places for all this stuff and even though I have ✨kindly gifted✨ custom walk in wardrobes, it’s still really tough. There’s also some days when I have to video myself crying, which actually takes a lot of time, finding the right location, good lighting, setting up the camera, having a test run then holding my eyes open long enough so they dry out to get the most tears possible. So you can see how time just gets away from me. And let’s not mention the times I need to go away for ✨kindly gifted✨ holidays, I need to pack my ✨kindly gifted✨ clothes into my ✨kindly gifted✨ personalised suitcase which is such a chore. So you can imagine how difficult it is for me to find time in the day but honestly guys, if I can find time to take a massive shit and even wipe my own bum, then so can you 💫🌎

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Where's the photos and videos of the rooms, deck, restaurant, in house entertainment rooms, swimming pool, reception. This is what I would want a "content creator" to advertise if I was gifting them a holiday not photos of her posing! She's really done Disney dirty!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She's hosting a grief panel! £25 a ticket to listen to 6 people talk about losing someone and how they coping. I'm sorry but I couldn't think of anything worse!

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
So in the last week she's declared she loves to read, loves olivia and Taylor yet has never ever mention those 3 things in the few years I've been following her! Talk about jumping on the bandwagon!
A load of them "influencers " were at that concert so I'd imagine it was gifted which is the only reason she goes anywhere.

Princesst

Chatty Member
How does she have the following/engagement to warrant how much stuff she gets gifted? I don’t understand how she gets so much. She’s got a (probably massive) discount on the built-ins, a free cuddle chair, gets loads of meals… how much return business do these companies actually get from the people that follow her??? All she does is stick it in insta stories and that’s it. There’s no way they will sell any chairs from her getting one surely? It never adds up for me 🧐

ashk7

Sorry but what is Molly actually paid to do? Surely she should at least proof read what Misha posts. "What a way to start 204". Just comes across as so lazy and sloppy 🙃

Attachments

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
not the huge framed photo of her in a bikini in their home 😂😂😂 she’s such a weirdo aha

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
For someone who apparently has just hated her birthday the last five years, she’s always made such a big bloody deal about them every year 😂

Therouxtheroux

Those men's glasses are so incredibly unflattering. Why are people just straight up lying about them? They're so enormous and square they pull attention even more so outwards.

mappyhundayz

She ain't no model is she!
she could never model. The models job is to sell the clothes, she makes everything too much about herself. This whole colab is more about her and her dead dad than the actual bikini itself. She needs to hire someone else to manage her and not her best mate if she wants to continue playing London girly

Katkitkat

Also who films themselves crying?! I don't understand. Either she was crying and thought ooh best get the camera out and film this insta gold content orrrr she already had the camera out and sat there until she cried... wtf.

ashk7

Did she really think anyone wanted to see her sorting socks. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with the content

• Haha

Bumblebee2019

I get she’s been through grief herself, but she is hardly qualified to handle people’s emotions like this…
this is my worry about it. If she was training to be a counsellor and getting skills to support others I’d get it a bit more (unlikely I know… this is misha!). But someone young and unqualified starting up a new business or whatever this will be, there are more reputable charities and professionals to support with grief.