Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SGE32

What goes through her mind to make her think that people want to see her fucking knickers and grotty socks?!
IMG_2210.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

SGE32

I legitimately thought this was a picture of an elderly relative. The absolute state her hair is in at the front is awful. She needs to stop bleaching it.

IMG_3553.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Misha bought the teddy when Anya was pregnant (which is why it’s called Oakley, after her nephew) and Misha used it when she announced ANYA’S PREGNANCY with a staged photo shoot on Instagram. Yes, Misha did a staged photoshoot for her SISTERS pregnancy and announced it on HER instagram. Typical Misha making everything about herself. So the bear is not a childhood cuddly toy. It’s not even 2 years old.

• Haha
  • Wow

0121doone

Literally! I’d get it if it was for a huge brand deal but it’s for a blooming marathon which she’s done multiple off already.. she should start a new account which solely focuses on her running and she would quickly realise how little people care about that content because she’d barely get any followers 😂
"running around my home city" She's not even from London

• Haha

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Misha with her 1 sandwich ✨ woweee carb loading before the marathon ✨ like people don’t eat sandwiches every day or carbs several times a day and that is PERFECTLY OK! She’s trying so hard to flex like she’s eating so much and trying to prove that her eating is not disordered in some way. But the very fact that she keeps mentioning every slight carb, like it’s a missive deal, IS DISORDERED.

Making out she’s ’carb loading’ eating a fk rice cake

Elbow123

How embarrassing 😂 who does a countdown to announce they're running a marathon 😂😂😂😂 and a full photo shoot 😂😂 girl does not live in the real world

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
Couldn't even listen to the full rant. This my friends, is what happens when you raise your kids to be spoiled, ungrateful brats with every thing handed to them on a plate. She's fucking deluded, her life is get up, film herself opening the blinds, gym, shopping, running, gifted trips, meals etc. and going on holidays. She has her hired friend to do the difficult bits. Fuck off misha then fuck off some more 🖕

angelbelle

Also, I’ve never seen someone publically complain so much about the cost off things , clearly she never pays for things, it’s a bit embarrassing, if she’s done her research on these places like she is, going round as if she l knows her bagel shops then she will know the price. Seems she’s doing it all for Jake- bagel shops and football games

SGE32

So I have just been told Anya is having another baby. Over the top announcement incoming in the near future.

• Wow

SGE32

I’ve stumbled across other influencers who have been gifted cruises and the difference in their content is worlds apart.
I will never understand how Misha ends up with so many work deals as she’s SHIT at being an informative influencer.
All shes shown from this free trip is her working out and them out seeing the places they’ve explored. Where’s the proper content from the ship? Showing us around their cabin? Videos of the buffet restaurants? Other amenities? The entertainment?

Princesst

Chatty Member
I’m not watching any of her gifted Disney stuff. It’s an absolutely disgusting she (and Jake the biggest hanger on) gets gifted holidays like everything else she gets. Like the virgin cruise. She has absolutely no interest in any of these types of things unless it’s free. Do these not companies see her parading around on purpose in her underwear/showing pictures of her gross pants and think hmm maybe she’s not the best advert for us to be linked to. I don’t get it. When is this type of influencing going to be over I’m so sick of it!

ann88

Chatty Member
Did she really say she was scared to turn 25💀. I agree. It’ll be a run today or tomorrow (because of birthday cake), dinner with Jake (gifted if not a gifted weekend), ‘surprise balloon set up’.
I honestly don’t know why people follow her, she’s the most predictable boring ‘influencer’ who copies anyone else she can think of
I found the beginning of that video so weird
-‘scared to turn 25’ ?? Scared of what exactly? Maturing a little bit maybe? 😂😂😂

-baby Misha ‘I get to grow up??’ Well yes that usually happens as the years go by. I would understand it more if she was very ill as a child or something like that and she never thought she will get to this age but otherwise it makes no sense

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
The TikTok saying she was in an unhealthy relationship 4 years ago, isn’t that because she cheated on him with her current relationship???

angelbelle

She’s grown up with everything handed to her in a nice big house in Cheltenham with a holiday home in the Cotswolds. She’s no tough kid when it’s spoon fed and yes we all feel sorry she lost her dad but she’s milking it to a T- I know a lot of people who have lost parents and don’t cash in on it.
I’m confused as to what she will do now.
If she’s worked with new balance/asos for the marathon what does she do? She’s not a fitness account, she just runs as she has nothing else to do so unless she enters into events and takes it seriously…
Or does she go back to every day life? I thought she was a travel girl?
Does she continue her grief walks?
She’s gained a few thousand by YouTube tagging her etc but she’s a bit scatty.

Reactions: 13

SGE32

The actual state of that dressing room is disgusting and shows how she has no respect for any of her clothes or her brand new carpet, wardrobes etc. Because everything is free and gifted to her she holds no value in anything which is really sad. Any person who had managed to buy their own property and have new furniture etc fitted would have pride.

• Heart

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
You’d think Jake would let her use his phone considering he is there for free because of her and the content is why they are there