Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Even her collab is poorly done - both these photos are shown for the same item but they’re clearly different bikinis
To be fair that company does usually do the same pattern on a few styles and it’s mix n match so you can get the look you like or feel comfortable in

Angel52

VIP Member
Anyone else see that so called “productive” say vlog 😂😂 what the hell was that, she is just so out of touch with reality for god sake

Misha’s content yesterday was the most relatable I’ve seen in ages like I didn’t wanna chop my head off whilst scrolling through them!

angelbelle

she had 2 TikTok’s- a new gym day with loads of photos including strangers during class, her in changing room. I think 3/4 days ago. Then her in a towel in the changing room filming a post gym routine

Angel52

VIP Member
They are both posed in both pictures, I get what you're saying but plz don't let social media influencers fool you, even if she's not looking 'posed' in mishas picture, she is. She'll still be holding in her stomach, straight or arched back, sat in a specific way that there's no jiggles showing etc.
I am aware she is still posing 😂 my point was that they both have picked photos where they look objectively better than the other… just showing how truly vapid they are 😂

Wills315

VIP Member
Do we have any tattlers that can lip read? Because I highly doubt they are even having a conversation in the latest stories. The second hand embarrassment I get from them 😬

0121doone

This girl doesn’t live in the real world. How could she think it’s ok to film someone in the gym? It’s not like she was filming in a private area in the gym, it was literally the changing room where people walk around naked!

Just cause she’s happy having her V all over the internet doesn’t mean everyone else wants that
Has she deleted this tik tok? Or was it on insta?

0121doone

she had 2 TikTok’s- a new gym day with loads of photos including strangers during class, her in changing room. I think 3/4 days ago. Then her in a towel in the changing room filming a post gym routine
ah yes! I can see them now. Thank you x

Therouxtheroux

I think the same. Although brands are on that whole targeting "micro influencer" buzz. Molly would definitely reach out to them first to float the ideas or nag away. The chair at cost probably wouldn't cost all that much. Then the company kinda fades to oblivion and they don't work with her again.

I note in her latest yt video, she talks about how just herself looked at houses. It's been evident for awhile that she and she alone purchased the home though. Jake probably paying a discounted rent to help her manage the mortgage.