Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angelbelle

I think she was 3 months late for filing her company accounts but nothing would surprise me with her

Reactions: 1

Angel52

VIP Member
I’m actually sick of how many times she goes on holiday and flaunts it. How many has it been this year? Ridiculous
She’s not paid for one either 😂 all been GiFtEd
Also, I’ve always been told with hotel rooms when you leave to strip the bed and leave the dirty sheets folded at the end of the bed or on a chair? Why would you make the bed when the cleaners are now going to have to unmake it and strip it 😂 she’s just so thoughtless and dim but actually thinks she’s a smart person… ick aha

Angel52

VIP Member
She honestly has zero class compared to the other girls… also dying at the photo she posted vs the photos photo Kezia Cook posted, the literal epitome of influencers only posting so they look good 😂 even though sorry but if I was Misha and I worked out as much as I did and I saw Kezias toned body I’d be feeling a type of way lmao, which it seems like she was since she attempted to do the same pose and posted a photo with kezia looking unposed lmao

Attachments

Therouxtheroux

I came for the comments post the marathon announcement and you guys didn't let me down with the shared sentiments...
I'm so incredibly bored.

Angel52

VIP Member
Clearly not putting that much effort into her stupid grief panel she’s making vulnerable people pay to attend if she’s able to just flit about all these gifted trips. Most people would be taking all their time before an upcoming event like that… but not our lazy asf Misha.

Angel52

VIP Member
God her whole look today is just god awful 🤢 the pants, the top, the slick back bun that makes her already huge head look even bigger 🤢 just everything she chose was horrible 😂😬🤢

Angel52

VIP Member
Makes a BS reel about not caring about PB’s… proceeds to post about PB’s? 😂😂🙄🙄

tatnewbie

Right? She brings a bad name to influencing / REAL content creators who add value. When she did fashion content, fair enough. But now she’s just documenting her existence…I don’t understand how someone with no niche whatsoever is still making a living from doing nothing
PS -
View attachment 2605991

Noooo. This has me howling. Making Jake give her a piggy back to put the star on and the tree is like 5ft tall 😭😭😂
Day one and also the last day of “reelmas” 😅