Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angelbelle

You’d think she was an elite the amount she goes on … oh, I forgot she’s the only one running it- not the other 50,000 people

Reactions: 1

Angel52

VIP Member
Imagine being Jakes parents and his trashy girl friend has posted about him and her bloody OVARIES 🤢🤢 like nah sorry ahaha I wouldn’t be able to take her seriously
---
Imagine being Jakes parents and his trashy girl friend has posted about him and her bloody OVARIES 🤢🤢 like nah sorry ahaha I wouldn’t be able to take her seriously

SecretGal2000

Also with Third Space, she will only be able to take either molly or Jake 5 times a year before they have to become a member or won’t be allowed in, so let’s see what happens to her when her friends can’t come 😅
---
Also why has her voice completely changed to a wannabe posh girl in her most recent Zara haul TikTok? Sounds like she’s impersonating someone else
I imagine it’s her trying to relate more to her new bestie Kate Elizabeth🙃

Elbow123

She keeps making it so obvious that having the baby there is annoying for her, id be upset if i was anya and my sister was talking that way my child being with us! How bad the flight was, how tired she is etc

They have done nothing on their holiday only lie around in their bikinis , poor Oakley must be bored stiff in that hot sun all day (with no hat). Why would they bring him across the world on a germ filled plane just to sit in the heat all day? he could have stayed with his dad if they really wanted that kind of a holiday or better yet , not been so selfish and booked a more baby friendly trip that he could enjoy.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She sure did. Posing here, with her sister, in a pregnancy announcement photoshoot, clutching the soft toy and cradling the baby bump like she is the 2nd parent to the baby 🫣🙄.

Do we really expect anything less from self obsessed Misha Grimes. The girl speaks about herself in the 3rd person permanently!! She is completely wrapped up in Misha’s little word where every single thing is about Misha and her life and how it impacts her. She’s exhausting.
I think my sister would think I'm a complete and utter nut job if I did that!

Angel52

VIP Member
Jesus Christ that was so cringe when she went in for a kiss and he just did a peace sign Ahahahha

angelbelle

Why is this girl complaining about her life when she’s at a lunchtime Pilates class and then off to buy pop tarts

ann88

Chatty Member
It’s all coming a bit of a joke, there’s people in this country who are highly educated and better placed to have these discussion, yet we have Anastasia Kingsnorth at number 10 talking about loneliness as a young adult and Misha hosting a panel on grief 🥱 I’m not negating the fact that she’s experienced grief, but that doesn’t make her an appropriate person to discuss handling it…
Yep, just because you’ve been through it, doesn’t make you an expert 🤷🏻‍♀️I’ve lost my mum at a similar age Misha lost her dad and believe me even 10 years later I have no ‘one fits all’ advice.
I just hope and pray that they will have someone with some sort of qualifications to overlook the whole thing, it’s such a delicate topic and she can do more damage than she intended

Queeniebee

VIP Member
They got tattoos didn't they? Is that the 'Something REALLY exciting'?

I'm just guessing. Jake posted a carousel and the last image he's looking at an ipad a female tatted hand is holding up as if he's finalising designs. Although it's handwritten text on it, can't see what it says.
"Love Dad" is what she got, in his handwriting