Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashk7

Christ almighty, does she have to post a pic of her bed every single day. She literally just shows how little she has going on 🙃

Reactions: 2

Angel52

VIP Member
Who is asking for a round up of her trips?! Has she sent that to herself as an excuse to brag? 12 holidays in a year, 12! And how many were gifted or for an ad. She is vile,her life is one big fucking holiday. Most people can only afford to go away once a year if they're lucky.
We all know that’s molly asking lmao, also the face she had all these trips mostly gifted and still had the audacity to rate them 🤢🤢 absolutely died at the PR question… no one asked you that or would even want to know that, idiot

angelbelle

I would laugh if she complained about no WiFi at see- you can get fairly good priced packages with very fast WiFi! But lazy stingy Misha

Hamandmushroom

I watched her new video - very boring 🙄 Just same old same old "I don't want babies or a proposal for years", marathon, calories + how she is soooo much better and talking about how she needs to get a door for a room downstairs. Lots of sniffing + swallowing and spit sucking as per usual.

You can just tell she doesn't give a shit about YouTube or her viewers anymore. She must be making money elsewhere because she does fuck all anymore - only freebies and events.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
How old is she? 25 and she's worrying over what to get dressed up in at a TS concert 🤣🤣 My daughter is 19and this is what I'd expect from her! Misha is very immature for her age!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Oh yes I agree with this, I'd be so much more likely to buy from a brand if they advertised that they were doing giveaways to normal people, rather than wasting pr on influencers who already have enough things! Imagine seeing your neighbour say that Disney had given them tickets to see it, youd be like awww how nice I'll support Disney and buy tickets myself!
Me too I get put off buying or trying something if the same product is given to a lot of creators because half of them aren't doing it because they like the product but for the money!

Why would Disney send a bunch of 25yr old to see a film like this? Gift it to a family with teenagers going through these emotions.... whoever works in PR departments really need to look at the bigger picture when gifting tickets.... so many families or teens could and would have appreciated this more than grabby grimes
I mean younger audiences are already reached and families are probably already wanting to see it, Misha and her audience of mid twenty year olds is actually smart to advertise to as they wouldn't be seeing is without seeing someone they 'look up to' going to see it\ wouldn't have seen the adverts already as they aren't the targeted audience!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Yep, just because you’ve been through it, doesn’t make you an expert 🤷🏻‍♀️I’ve lost my mum at a similar age Misha lost her dad and believe me even 10 years later I have no ‘one fits all’ advice.
I just hope and pray that they will have someone with some sort of qualifications to overlook the whole thing, it’s such a delicate topic and she can do more damage than she intended
Same here it's coming up 20 years since my mum passed and I wouldn't have a clue on how what to say to someone! Everyone deals with grief differently and grief is something that never goes away! She hasn't dealt with her grief to be able to sit on a panel and help others imho

Therouxtheroux

My man's doesn't even have Instagram 🤣 he subtly averts his eyes when another attractive woman passes the street. I've not trained him to do it or ever made it a "thing" I've just always noticed he does, which is something I find quite sweet. Of course he's "allowed" (duh) to look (i don't own his eyes) but he's respectful and cautious of my feelings, as am I with him.

But ahh yes... More gifted holidays. Wonderful. Needed another one of them like she needed a hole in the head.

Still. Good opportunity for Jake to cheat and what not.

ItsSummer

Somebody needs to take that blue floral jacket that your granny would wear to do the gardening, and burn it. Her dress sense is absolutely hideous. She looks like she raids charity shop bin bags and throws on the first thing she pulls out.
Agree. I HATE that jacket 😂

• Heart

Princesst

Chatty Member
She used to dress so cute & feminine…pretty dresses…long blonde curls…cute ribbons etc. I’m not surprised if she got ID’d way past being 18. She’s aged herself so much just by dressing the way she does now? I don’t get it. I know people have style changes and grow up etc but what is her style now exactly???
Couldn’t have said this better myself. It’s exactly how I feel about her style too it’s so bad now

ashk7

She has one of the worst underbites I have ever seen. I think she exaggerates it (god knows why) because it doesn’t look too bad when she’s talking but in pics it looks like she trying to stick her bottom jaw out😂
every girl I've known that has an underbite does this to make their jawline look better 😂 looks wild in person when they're talking

Reactions: 1

ItsSummer

They got tattoos didn't they? Is that the 'Something REALLY exciting'?

I'm just guessing. Jake posted a carousel and the last image he's looking at an ipad a female tatted hand is holding up as if he's finalising designs. Although it's handwritten text on it, can't see what it says.

• Wow

Medusah80

Chatty Member
When she first started popping up on my fyp she had another friend think her name was Bronte? What happened to her. She seems to have disappeared and be replaced by Molly!
She is still around they were on holiday together a few months ago