Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angelbelle

Sorry but she’s being so dramatic about her legs/feet after marathon. I follow someone who literally had the exact same time as her for the London marathon except maybe a 30 second difference between them and she isn’t bitching about her legs every day, she literally went on a 8km recovery run the NEXT DAY.
Agree/ I’ve been walking around yesterday. One day of pain then your body goes from the waddle to walking fine

Reactions: 1

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Wonder what job she would go for if this all comes to an end? Has she got any form of degree etc? I couldn't see her working the checkout in Morrisons 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s actually just gross. It’s the way she said which specific gym it was so that people would google and see quite how expensive it is. What a braggy little brat she is, and still she’ll go and beg for more freebies to fund her pointless lifestyle. I bet she begged for free membership in exchange for promotion she’s that desperate 🙄 the worst type of ‘influencer’ if there is a good type.
I couldn’t find the membership rates for that gym - has anyone else found them?!

angelbelle

I don’t think it’s that big of a collab if she can take her friend and boyfriend. Seems loads of people went (London based)

Angel52

VIP Member
Someone should message tbh, she literally has some poor stranger in the background of the one where she is on the stair master…. I notice she didn’t tag the gym again lmao.

Therouxtheroux

This is an oldie but every time I see it, it reminds me of Misha IYKYK 😂
Late but I'm obsessed with this. That was so funny 😂
---
Pissing my self at the fact not one person is even looking at her 😂😂 literally just posed to make it seem like she was that intense leader and not one person is bothering to look at her 😂😂
Stopppp that's so embarrassing

Last edited:

Gracelev18

Sorry if I’ve missed this but do we know how she got her place? I know she was sponsored by asos and new balance, is that how she got a place?

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Anyone know how many bedrooms her place is? Like why is she having to put her clothes in the toilet and kitchen...seems like such a tiny place she's bought
I think she made it into a 2 bedroom house? Her room plus a guest room. It did have more rooms before she renovated

You must be taking the piss ahaha, it was so boring, her whole day was spent cleaning her disgusting house and complaining about her house decor while also going on the beg for free stuff 😂 and I bet she thought she had such an exhausting day 😂
No it was still shit but refreshing to see her not in another country acting like it’s relatable and something we all wanna see😂
I was still bored off my tits I just didn’t wanna kms like normal