Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is the tit that makes me sick. She won’t care for that sofa and will just have the mindset that it’s gifted and she’ll throw it or make money off it when she doesn’t want it! When I see a company gift influencers expensive stuff it doesn’t make me want to rush out and use their company. It does the complete opposite.

95345BC3-FB06-4B9F-B328-B01282F5C923.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
this is the tit that makes me sick. She won’t care for that sofa and will just have the mindset that it’s gifted and she’ll throw it or make money off it when she doesn’t want it! When I see a company gift influencers expensive stuff it doesn’t make me want to rush out and use their company. It does the complete opposite.

View attachment 1241373
Same. Even if its a company I've used for years and would use over other companies I will not use them again. Influencers have enough money to buy their own...I think its disgusting

Reactions: 13
Same. Even if its a company I've used for years and would use over other companies I will not use them again. Influencers have enough money to buy their own...I think its disgusting
Just come on to say the same, and I've just said it on another post too of somebody I follow, I am so sick and tired of these influencers putting their feelers out, need new sofa, need new washing machine, need new blah blah blah, and they know some company are going to pick up on it. As if followers of Misha are now going to go out and spend, what? hundreds, maybe thousands, on the same bloody sofa??!! I think not. I've followed Misha for years now, she was ok at first, then the whole thing with the holidays when we were in lockdown, that put me off, but then she lost her dad and she became more relatable. Now unfortunately she's just out for what she/Jake can get for FREE.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That flat must be tiny ... the kitchen looks like it's in the living room. Won't the sofa start to stink of chip fat after a while? Is that the desperate price of wanting to live in London? You have to live in a rabbit hutch? Who the HELL wants to live like that?

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1241373
1651657945366.png

She can easily make that money in few days. She KNEW that saying "I need this...I need that" some brand would have gifted her with what she wanted. And if SHE is gifted this kind of stuff I can't imagine what more "productive" influencers can get!!! I'm disgusted

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The size of the living/kitchen is ridiculous with that massive sofa in it! Surely with the footstool out there will be 0 room to move around? I honestly can't understand how there is enough room for the two of them in that flat

Reactions: 8
Saying the footstool turns it into a bed for Anya and her bf (and baby) surely no one would sleep on that, wouldn’t it just move in the night?
Also find it weird that she wouldn’t stop cuddling the babies Teddy so Anya bought her one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saying the footstool turns it into a bed for Anya and her bf (and baby) surely no one would sleep on that, wouldn’t it just move in the night?
Also find it weird that she wouldn’t stop cuddling the babies Teddy so Anya bought her one 😂
She’s a freaking weirdo - she’s weirdly obsessed with this baby like it’s her own???

Reactions: 12
That flat must be tiny ... the kitchen looks like it's in the living room. Won't the sofa start to stink of chip fat after a while? Is that the desperate price of wanting to live in London? You have to live in a rabbit hutch? Who the HELL wants to live like that?
In fairness, the london rental market is insane right now and I bet they’re still paying hundreds more for this smaller flat than they were for their last one. I’m in the same position now and it is hell 😅 (not that she can’t afford to tho…)

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is hanging up your washing to dry in the bathroom really strange? I get she’s not got much room but that’s the last place I would put it

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is hanging up your washing to dry in the bathroom really strange? I get she’s not got much room but that’s the last place I would put it
She’s got a balcony also, she couldn’t just put the clothes stand out there and let the breeze get to it instead of being stuffed in the bathroom

Her flat is so clustered. The kitchen/dining room/livingroom is just all so cramped!

Reactions: 3
Her life bores me 😂😂 like what does she do except poor form workouts and maybe a supermarket run? Also, the apartment is horrible and cramped because she buys lots of stuff, the amount of clothes she has and still buys would drive me insane if I was jake 🤢

Reactions: 8
I find the positioning of the sofa odd! I get most of the outlets are on the wall opposite where the sofa is now but it clutters the room so much having it in the middle of the room

She’s a freaking weirdo - she’s weirdly obsessed with this baby like it’s her own???
Because she doesn’t have anything else going on in her life.. she thinks that’ll attract viewers. Young girls will be looking up to her telling her ‘awww you’re the best auntie’. I just feel sorry for Anya, as someone said she seems like a private person and Misha is already posting too much about this baby

Reactions: 6
Not Misha desperately trying to shove her leggings up her crack because her bum doesn’t look as good as in other leggings 😂

Reactions: 2
the way she wears leggings bothers me so much, she has them so high her poor vag must feel suffocated all the time

Reactions: 5
All I’m gonna say about the workout fit is… and you’re gonna hate this Misha… but go UP A SIZE ffs

Not Misha desperately trying to shove her leggings up her crack because her bum doesn’t look as good as in other leggings 😂
There’s a whole TikTok she just posted on it and her butt goes from flat to flat 😂😂

• Haha
What are the chances this baby will be named after John ( papa grimes) which would be a nice touch but misha will just cling onto it being a replica of her dad

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.