Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it ‚Daddy’s Gin bar’ when there’s like 1 gin on that cart 😂also she ‚styles’ it so carefully like she’s designing sistine chapel, get over yourself Misha, you put a few bottles and glasses on shelves, it’s hardly revolutionary
The disco ball wtf?!?! Also... imagine the dust on that bar cart. We know this manky witch won't clean it 🤮

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed she’s started doing the hand movements that Georgia may does when she speaks 🤣🤣 why does she copy literally everyone

Are they friends anymore?
No I don’t think so. I believe it had something to do with Misha and Jake starting something whilst they both had partners and Georgia didn’t agree with it. Mind you if you watch the older vlogs Misha clearly thought she was loads better than Georgia and looked down on her so maybe that too x

Reactions: 1
Was watching her new video and when she walked out the room with the bag of clothes my boyfriend went "why is she leaving the room to get dressed? Usually she does it on camera" 😂

Then when she was covering her bum up in the bikini even though there was a mirror intentionally placed behind her where you could see her full arse...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was watching her new video and when she walked out the room with the bag of clothes my boyfriend went "why is she leaving the room to get dressed? Usually she does it on camera" 😂

Then when she was covering her bum up in the bikini even though there was a mirror intentionally placed behind her where you could see her full arse...
I was wondering if she was covering it or not because the mirror was there to see it anyway. I was wondering if she was just touching it to get Jake to look at it as it was when she was asking if it looked nice? Although she did say something I couldn’t understand as well

Reactions: 2
I was wondering if she was covering it or not because the mirror was there to see it anyway. I was wondering if she was just touching it to get Jake to look at it as it was when she was asking if it looked nice? Although she did say something I couldn’t understand as well
Gave me the major ick when she was constantly fishing for compliments 🤢 aha

Reactions: 6
All I’m gonna say is… her CV would have gone straight in the bin at my old work, when I worked in fashion. 😂 she’s lucky that you tube lowkey worked out for her because I don’t see her being very far in life if it hadn’t, (even though her sub count is pathetic for the time period she has been doing it tbh)

Reactions: 3
When she’s saying about the price tag being ripped off Zara clothing, is it not just they ripped off the barcode?

So happy for Anya and Sam though aw 🥺
But hope Misha doesn’t make it all about her 😬

Please tell me MISHA is not posting a video regarding ANYA’S baby announcement. 🤢
Also, Anya seems like a private person so I wonder if she would actually want Misha to post her baby all over Instagram, and if not… I wonder if ol’ princess will pack a fuss 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Misha grimes is the most stuck up, Tory, pick me girl duck I’ve ever seen. All she does is cry and complain about tit when she’s so privileged and has a perfect body (although no arse or tits) and gets changed infront of the camera like a right slag. She’s made this whole pregnancy announcement about herself what on EARTH are her stories about??? Disgusting girl. Askin how to look after a baby, posting a yt video finding out, and posting “biggest kept secret omg 20 weeks of growing you” and cropping her sisters body out the side so it looks like she’s the one pregnant 🙄🤢🤮🫠🤬. Vile pick me girl. She’s so self obsessed.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.