Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her moaning about the prints really annoying and pretentious.. They’re really not that bad atall? Unless I have really bad taste 😂

Reactions: 16
I found her moaning about the prints really annoying and pretentious.. They’re really not that bad atall? Unless I have really bad taste 😂
I get that they're not what she would choose to buy herself, but they're pretty standard prints that a lot of people would like or even own? Could've easily just said these prints won't be staying as not our taste rather than say how disgusting and ugly they are

Reactions: 11
I get that they're not what she would choose to buy herself, but they're pretty standard prints that a lot of people would like or even own? Could've easily just said these prints won't be staying as not our taste rather than say how disgusting and ugly they are
Yeah it was such a selfish and immature response! Offensive to people who have them prints. Really doesn’t paint her in a good light

Reactions: 8
Ahhh the form of her squats 😬😬😬 stop ego lifting Misha, start with correcting your form before trying to lift heavier for goodness sake.

Reactions: 1
I'd rather live outside the city and have actual living space and room rather than being cooped up like they will be. I'd feel suffocated

Reactions: 10
Omg just seen her stories from this morning her form when she’s doing those squats she’s seriously going to injure herself. So embarrassed for her

Reactions: 1
Honestly, what does she actually do with her life? Gets up and goes to the gym and the store and comes home and then that’s about it? I would have actually been surprised if she didn’t do well at her marathon tbh because she had all the time in the world to train for it? She has more time than 90% of population does in their life.
Also, why is she proud and trying to use it as a boasting measure to others about getting up at 7:30am aha? That’s a sleep in for actual hard working people Misha, settle down 😂

Reactions: 14
Honestly, what does she actually do with her life? Gets up and goes to the gym and the store and comes home and then that’s about it? I would have actually been surprised if she didn’t do well at her marathon tbh because she had all the time in the world to train for it? She has more time than 90% of population does in their life.
Also, why is she proud and trying to use it as a boasting measure to others about getting up at 7:30am aha? That’s a sleep in for actual hard working people Misha, settle down 😂
Give her some credit she had a whole 130 emails to work through after some time off. That’s a full time job in itself, surely!
Joking of course she honestly has no clue about the real world and would combust if she had to get up at 6 and work a 9-5 every single day..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s taken that flat out of pure desperation as it’s NOTHING like what she wanted. She’s taken it just so she’s living with Jake again because the longer they were living apart the more he realised he likes not being with her. He looks so gutted in the flat tour, like he has instant regrets

Reactions: 14
She’s taken that flat out of pure desperation as it’s NOTHING like what she wanted. She’s taken it just so she’s living with Jake again because the longer they were living apart the more he realised he likes not being with her. He looks so gutted in the flat tour, like he has instant regrets
I genuinely think that the only reason she took that apartment is because her friend lives in the same building, which is such a childish immature act 😂 but I do agree, Jake looked absolutely miserable, I actually feel a bit sorry for him tbh because he didn’t have any apartment requirements at all really besides a space where he can put his desk and work from home comfortably and she’s picked a place that doesn’t have any space for him, seems like a very Misha apartment. Also just waiting for the grubby tan stains and the disgusting clothing mess everywhere 🤢

Reactions: 12
The flat tour was irritating. She spent the whole time trying to cover her nipples and asking if her nipples were obvious. Yes you have nipples, yes they are obvious, just wear a bra for fucks sake. Such a carry on.

also, Jake seemed so irritated by her the entire time 🤣 sooo in love

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The flat tour was irritating. She spent the whole time trying to cover her nipples and asking if her nipples were obvious. Yes you have nipples, yes they are obvious, just wear a bra for fucks sake. Such a carry on.

also, Jake seemed so irritated by her the entire time 🤣 sooo in love
His face says it all hahah 🤣 I couldn't be arsed with her either, she does duck all but go to the gym, open up packages and complain

Reactions: 5
Her hair is so damaged 😬 I would be heartbroken if my hair looked like that at the age of 23 wow

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.