Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was asked on the live with Ross about why she sells her worn clothes on depop and says they are new, even though she has pictures of her in them 🤣 she got very defensive and said "how do you know o wear them?" And then Ross mocked her and she said she buys two of everything, in a 10 and a 12, and she sells the one that doesn't fit, because she can't return them because shipping costs and customs 🤣

Kerri Rogers also asked everyone what they would do if they weren't doing social media, and commented that "well miriam ur older" and she looked so sour! 🤣
The child is hilarious by times i loved how he took the piss out of her she wasn’t one bit impressed

Reactions: 5
Me too 😂😂 he has more sense than Miriam
I’ll give it to Ross, he answers ALL comments regardless. Even tho he needs to tones down the norie cork accent he actually reads out loud all comments and address them unlike mirz mullz who response to 1 comment

I’ll give it to Ross, he answers ALL comments regardless. Even tho he needs to tones down the norie cork accent he actually reads out loud all comments and address them unlike mirz mullz who response to 1 comment
And it’s usually same shirt questions she answers- ‘how do I grow my insta following xoxox’

Reactions: 4
Can we actually report this to Depop or something? Bit of a scam if I’m honest. Imagine buying what you thought is brand new underwear and then seeing this picture... 🤢
View attachment 500130
omg,am I seeing things???? Can’t be real!! How bloody unhygienic and disgusting!! Is she having a laugh!!

never worn! What a liar!!🤬🤬

ED124024-B30F-48ED-A2E9-ADEF07E094DA.jpeg

saw this comment on the insta post. No reply of course

Reactions: 11
omg,am I seeing things???? Can’t be real!! How bloody unhygienic and disgusting!! Is she having a laugh!!

never worn! What a liar!!🤬🤬

View attachment 500138
saw this comment on the insta post. No reply of course
According to her she buys things in two sizes and doesn't want to return, she addressed it on a live last night. I defo don't believe it she a manky person, just wash it and say worn once.
Also, she's selling fake prada tat on depop how long before the bag is up there. Its no more real than knevvos body

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to her she buys things in two sizes and doesn't want to return, she addressed it on a live last night. I defo don't believe it she a manky person, just wash it and say worn once.
Also, she's selling fake prada tat on depop how long before the bag is up there. Its no more real than knevvos body
She was so uncomfortable when Ross called her out to answer the question about lying on depop she was bare face lying 🤥

Reactions: 3
She was so uncomfortable when Ross called her out to answer the question about lying on depop she was bare face lying 🤥
She's a liar and now she's doing a Q&A asking what ppl want to see her doing. 🙄 Stop getting your followers to do your job. And the cheek to ask what influencers they like so she can copy them. Mirz if your reading this be yourself and do things you enjoy not what others do. You'd come off a lot more genuine

She has 1m followers on TikTok for her hilarious skits and original content. She's so funny and puts in so much effort into her content. I'm suprised she doesn't have more followers.

This was all said sarcastically 🤔 no idea how she has so many people following her perhaps she dug into her 5figures and bought herself some followers
I genuinely think the majority of the reason she has so many tik tok followers is cause American people love Ireland. It was the exact same with Mr Cian Twomey a few years back. Remember he was huge on Facebook with all his Ireland Granny skits. Loads of American people follow her because they think she’s hilarious and a good representation of Ireland people / Irish life. She knows this and plays up to it. Her accent is so contrived on tik tok. Boils my blood that she’s creating the illusion this is what loads of Irish people are... twats 😅

Reactions: 9
she definitely doesn’t buy two! She probably got it gifted! Defo doesn’t wash it either as it comes with the tag still 🤢

• Sick
Sure she was a BA of beperfect and sold what she didn't want on depop. She's mank
And she sold teeth whitening stuff that she was gifted too. Shame on her, getting extra money for something she didn’t pay for in the beginning. Who’s falling for her tit

I reckon that OF account will come sooner than some may think, the money been made off OF makes tiktok 5 figures for the month look like chump change

I genuinely think the majority of the reason she has so many tik tok followers is cause American people love Ireland. It was the exact same with Mr Cian Twomey a few years back. Remember he was huge on Facebook with all his Ireland Granny skits. Loads of American people follow her because they think she’s hilarious and a good representation of Ireland people / Irish life. She knows this and plays up to it. Her accent is so contrived on tik tok. Boils my blood that she’s creating the illusion this is what loads of Irish people are... twats 😅
Remember the vidoe of him in Omgele?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What's this?
He was videoed on Omegle years ago getting himself off to what he thought was a girl's bum. Anyway the 'girl' turned around and revealed he was actually a guy and said "Hiiii". The video chat was instantly shut off 😂😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.