Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only heard about this one though that yoke Niamh but I’m just wondering how the hell has she so many followers she doesn’t come across and the brightest and I’m assuming now one follows her for her fashion because it is shocking beyond belief
She has 1m followers on TikTok for her hilarious skits and original content. She's so funny and puts in so much effort into her content. I'm suprised she doesn't have more followers.

This was all said sarcastically 🤔 no idea how she has so many people following her perhaps she dug into her 5figures and bought herself some followers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has 1m followers on TikTok for her hilarious skits and original content. She's so funny and puts in so much effort into her content. I'm suprised she doesn't have more followers.

This was all said sarcastically 🤔 no idea how she has so many people following her perhaps she dug into her 5figures and bought herself some followers
She gained an extra 100k follers in the days after hitting 1m i reckon mirz was like floyd Mayweather flashing the Benjamin's to get extra followers.

Reactions: 1

When she was hitting the 1mil mark, she had a follower countdown thing she showed on a youtube vid which was moving very fast to 1mil - wouldnt suprise me either if she bought some. I've seen amazing creators on tiktok with less followers

Reactions: 3
When she was hitting the 1mil mark, she had a follower countdown thing she showed on a youtube vid which was moving very fast to 1mil - wouldnt suprise me either if she bought some. I've seen amazing creators on tiktok with less followers
Definitely bought some - and then the arrival of the celebratory cupcakes as soon as she hit the 1 mil mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cheap as chips to buy them,

At that price and if you are pulling in 5 figures a month it makes sense, onwards and upwards to 2m for mirz, teaan will be hitting the 1m soon at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she posting Lucy so much? Sucking up to Lucy now? I'm confused
She’ll do anything that will get her followers she has turned into the biggest mean girl but that was expected from being best friends with kneevo...that she met once at an airport😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll do anything that will get her followers she has turned into the biggest mean girl but that was expected from being best friends with kneevo...that she met once at an airport😂😂😂
Sure Lucy and Kneevo were best friend also! Until they had to spend actual time together 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By mistake for 5 minutes. Soul sisters!

• Haha
Shes friends with liz reaney now? I must have missed that!
Oh darn girl you missed the drama... so liz got into miriams ear and drove her mad about tattle and trolls... Mirz went on a mission to find out who the trolls were and ended up getting it veryyyyyy wrong,,, called out a girl (one of many) who left an honest but negative review on her depop.. the girl got loads of hate and couldn’t understand what was going on until someone filled her in on what Miriam had done... Miriam had to come back with her tail between her legs and apologise and asked anyone who sent the girl hate to message her and apologise... Miriam was obviously in the wrong but liz seen an opportunity and added fuel to the fire

Oh darn girl you missed the drama... so liz got into miriams ear and drove her mad about tattle and trolls... Mirz went on a mission to find out who the trolls were and ended up getting it veryyyyyy wrong,,, called out a girl (one of many) who left an honest but negative review on her depop.. the girl got loads of hate and couldn’t understand what was going on until someone filled her in on what Miriam had done... Miriam had to come back with her tail between her legs and apologise and asked anyone who sent the girl hate to message her and apologise... Miriam was obviously in the wrong but liz seen an opportunity and added fuel to the fire
That's too funny, how the hell is she getting away with it, she will be cancelled by the woke crew before she knows it.

Reactions: 2
oh my god, I was up the walls busy so I wasn'r paying overly close attention. I knew she called out someone but I missed the rest

Is this why she is on a mission to tell us all she is kind now? Despite her actions showing the exact opposite.

I like to remind myself that this girl is 25. When you think about her life and actions it is hilarious to think about

Also, why are they giving that Gemma Green one a platform? Miriam is the biggest hypocrite going. Remember when she was like can people cop on I havent seen my boyfriend in forever. And now cos her boyfriend is here, she thinks its hilarious that someone is so selfish?? She really thinks she is the only person thst exists

She was asked on the live with Ross about why she sells her worn clothes on depop and says they are new, even though she has pictures of her in them 🤣 she got very defensive and said "how do you know o wear them?" And then Ross mocked her and she said she buys two of everything, in a 10 and a 12, and she sells the one that doesn't fit, because she can't return them because shipping costs and customs 🤣

Kerri Rogers also asked everyone what they would do if they weren't doing social media, and commented that "well miriam ur older" and she looked so sour! 🤣

• Haha
Skitting at this, she said “show me the posts of me wearing the clothes”
erm hunny boo boo the lounge undies on this thread, the most recent one from YESTERDAY x if it fits UK 8-12.... why buy two?

She was asked on the live with Ross about why she sells her worn clothes on depop and says they are new, even though she has pictures of her in them 🤣 she got very defensive and said "how do you know o wear them?" And then Ross mocked her and she said she buys two of everything, in a 10 and a 12, and she sells the one that doesn't fit, because she can't return them because shipping costs and customs 🤣

Kerri Rogers also asked everyone what they would do if they weren't doing social media, and commented that "well miriam ur older" and she looked so sour! 🤣
A990B60F-EA09-4159-B2D4-C339C1C4B946.jpeg
6A70557C-65CD-4951-A036-2EB74C953A6E.jpeg

• Haha
You'd wonder what goes through their heads (if anything), sure thousands of people won't notice.

Reactions: 2
You'd wonder what goes through their heads (if anything), sure thousands of people won't notice.
And she has said a thousand times she doesn't cut the tags off her clothes even when she is wearing them. Purely to be able to sell them on 🤣 to be fair, if anyone is buying the tat she wears, they deserve it. I camt imagine how musty they are. She clearly doesn't wash them if she keeps tags on.

• Wow
And she has said a thousand times she doesn't cut the tags off her clothes even when she is wearing them. Purely to be able to sell them on 🤣 to be fair, if anyone is buying the tat she wears, they deserve it. I camt imagine how musty they are. She clearly doesn't wash them if she keeps tags on.
“Brand new with tags, free BO and vag juices, all inclusive”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.