Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not what I said. If you add the tax she has to pay for self employment, and if she isn’t saving he is in trouble. This career won’t be the same in a few years time
It sounds like you believe that she earns that is all.... she definitely doesn't 🤣

Reactions: 1
Not what I said. If you add the tax she has to pay for self employment, and if she isn’t saving he is in trouble. This career won’t be the same in a few years time

I hope you realise she not “self-employed” she’s claiming the PuP like everyone else.

As if she pays tax on any of her other income lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope you realise she not “self-employed” she’s claiming the PuP like everyone else.

As if she pays tax on any of her other income lol
Bear in mind as well she might be able to claim hauls as expenses if she does pay taxes on it 😂

Reactions: 3
Does she declare her income on selling her worn tat on depop 😂 I would say not 🤔

Florida... She worked in America for a few months she never mentions her time over there
Oh she did once, when she thought she had the grounds to say that the police services in Ireland are not 1% as corrupt as the USA police. She knows from experience from living in the USA.

She worked at decking Disney world, hardly roughing it up in the ghetto. Also not sure how she had the grounds to make those assumptions- she may have lived in America but unless she was actually arrested or had any direct contact, how can she know?

Oh she did once, when she thought she had the grounds to say that the police services in Ireland are not 1% as corrupt as the USA police. She knows from experience from living in the USA.

She worked at decking Disney world, hardly roughing it up in the ghetto. Also not sure how she had the grounds to make those assumptions- she may have lived in America but unless she was actually arrested or had any direct contact, how can she know?
I’m nearly certain there was a survey done of police in Ireland and a significant percentage of them admitted to having negative views of black people and travellers. And that’s just the ones who admit it...

I’m nearly certain there was a survey done of police in Ireland and a significant percentage of them admitted to having negative views of black people and travellers. And that’s just the ones who admit it...
Yes thats true!

And to be fair, miriam was living in florida in bleeping resort/country club, basically surrounded by rich white people. I doubt she saw much of anything in terms of corruption etc.

Yes thats true!

And to be fair, miriam was living in florida in bleeping resort/country club, basically surrounded by rich white people. I doubt she saw much of anything in terms of corruption etc.
She left it once to go to Disney 😂😂 she hasn't a bloody notion. Sure she tried to paint South Africa as the safest place ever and the reality unfortunately it isn't and you have to be careful. She was with a local so she was fine and didn't go to wrong places 🙄 absolute fairy land is where she lives in

Reactions: 7
She left it once to go to Disney 😂😂 she hasn't a bloody notion. Sure she tried to paint South Africa as the safest place ever and the reality unfortunately it isn't and you have to be careful. She was with a local so she was fine and didn't go to wrong places 🙄 absolute fairy land is where she lives in
I'm convinced tiaan is with her to get a green card and stay away from South Africa for good. I've known few people from there through the years, and it is certainly no walk in the park! They would never go back!

Reactions: 7
I’m just searching Miriam Mullins on Twitter and people are tearing lumps out of her brand of “comedy” (and I use that term loosely). Fair play because I know Miriam thinks we’re terrible for not using our real names to criticise her so I’m sure she’s happy enough with the tweets about her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just searching Miriam Mullins on Twitter and people are tearing lumps out of her brand of “comedy” (and I use that term loosely). Fair play because I know Miriam thinks we’re terrible for not using our real names to criticise her so I’m sure she’s happy enough with the tweets about her 😂😂
I had a look there, good enough for her! Any idea why its started?

First time poster here. Not much of a fan but.... isn’t the Twitter hate today a bit out of order does anybody else think? I mean fair enough if she’d posted any of her standard level of bullshit on her stories and was just getting called out on it. But hate for the sake of hate is a bit much.

There doesn’t seem to be any objective criticism on there, just personal attacks maliciousness. I don’t see anybody criticising the fact that she’s been charging 15 euro monthly sub on onlyfans for the past 3 months but has 0 posts for example. I mean, just disable the account...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.