Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was videoed on Omegle years ago getting himself off to what he thought was a girl's bum. Anyway the 'girl' turned around and revealed he was actually a guy and said "Hiiii". The video chat was instantly shut off 😂😂
Omg noooooo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's a liar and now she's doing a Q&A asking what ppl want to see her doing. 🙄 Stop getting your followers to do your job. And the cheek to ask what influencers they like so she can copy them. Mirz if your reading this be yourself and do things you enjoy not what others do. You'd come off a lot more genuine
Using her followers as free marketing consultants and selling them used underwear...wow she has a lot of respect for them!

Reactions: 6
why is mirz’s hair two completely different lengths?? like a bad attempt at layering

also her sucking up to Olivia Neill is extremely cringey, she’s six years younger than her

Reactions: 5
why is mirz’s hair two completely different lengths?? like a bad attempt at layering

also her sucking up to Olivia Neill is extremely cringey, she’s six years younger than her
She just needs to cut it all to the shorter, very obvious layer she has.
Did a DIY hack job.... Please just cut it off! Its dreadful.
I know its panem, and hairdressers are closed but she has always done her own hair.... But please mirz, sort it.
Cut it.. 👀

Reactions: 3
She just needs to cut it all to the shorter, very obvious layer she has.
Did a DIY hack job.... Please just cut it off! Its dreadful.
I know its panem, and hairdressers are closed but she has always done her own hair.... But please mirz, sort it.
Cut it.. 👀
Content idea for her next tiktok. Bf cuts her hair

• Haha
Skitting at this, she said “show me the posts of me wearing the clothes”
erm hunny boo boo the lounge undies on this thread, the most recent one from YESTERDAY x if it fits UK 8-12.... why buy two?

View attachment 499530View attachment 499531
what did she say she would do if she wasn’t on social media?

He was videoed on Omegle years ago getting himself off to what he thought was a girl's bum. Anyway the 'girl' turned around and revealed he was actually a guy and said "Hiiii". The video chat was instantly shut off 😂😂
Omg is this serious 😂😂😂😂 was he with Emily then?

Last edited:
See the latest on Tiaans tik tok, miss 5 figures informed us that 5 euro is very expensive for ice-cream 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the auld 5k got another hammering as they fucked off to Middleton to get..........wait for it.........a toasted Sandwich.

• Angry
See the latest on Tiaans tik tok, miss 5 figures informed us that 5 euro is very expensive for ice-cream 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the auld 5k got another hammering as they fucked off to Middleton to get..........wait for it.........a toasted Sandwich.
5 figures isn’t millionaire salary . God

Reactions: 1
When will she learn like seriously sick of seeing her parade around cork county with zero fucks for anyone but herself. God she wrecks my head, I expect more from a person who's the far side of your 20s, she's 25 right??

Reactions: 10
When will she learn like seriously sick of seeing her parade around cork county with zero fucks for anyone but herself. God she wrecks my head, I expect more from a person who's the far side of your 20s, she's 25 right??
It’s not even that, it’s the fact that she was constantly giving out about other people traveling then went to south affairs and brought him back and has been out and about ever since. Hypocritical isn’t the word for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.