Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but did anyone see her TikTok using the word “chav”? Did she just see all the attention/backlash that Mollie Mae got for using it and thought “I’ll have a bit of that thanks”
She has to be deleting comments because there is not a single bad comment on that video

Reactions: 3
She wrecks my head because she preaches all this positivity and be kind etc shite and she was a little bully in school

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She wrecks my head because she preaches all this positivity and be kind etc shite and she was a little bully in school
I’ve been WAITING for someone else who also knew her in school to come on so I wouldn’t be the only one. She was an absolute bully, through and through and not very smart either so she shouldn’t be dishing out advice on study/the leaving cert. She’s in no way qualified to be giving it.

She has to be deleting comments because there is not a single bad comment on that video
oh absolutely she’s deleting comments. God forbid, darling Miriam be exposed as the awful person she is to her fans

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lads this one does my head in .. I had to unfollow her.. she acts like she knows it all .. did anyone see her on the live with Lindsey she seemed so uncomfortable.. it was awkward to watch

She’s like a pit bull on Lucy fitz and kneevos live... patrolling comments 🤣 she’s so sad every 3rd comment is “I love you girlies” “your amazing girlies” then attacking other people’s comments telling them to cop on and grow up... the neck of her to tell anyone to grow up.. she needs to take her own advice!

Reactions: 8
Tian is on a holiday visa, you can just come to Ireland from SA and get a visa on arrival that lasts 90 days, highly doubt they’re getting married lol

"Ive educated myself
I'm sorry to anyone I offended
I can take accountability
We'll move on and that's it"
:LOL: sounds like something from the Office

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She stated she did not know that travellers were a race, how? They are an ethnic group... and if she didn't know, then she probably shouldn't have commented stating it was not racism then- educate yourself before you post- not after, especially when you have an online presence! She seems to be getting involved in a lot of conflict- its not going to help her platforms one bit! Hope she is okay!

Reactions: 10
"Ive educated myself
I'm sorry to anyone I offended
I can take accountability
We'll move on and that's it"
:LOL: sounds like something from the Office
If she claims to be an influencer, then she might want to start educating herself on sensitive subjects before she posts comments?

excuses just flow 😂. She will say the wrong thing one day and will be the end of her career as an influencer

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. I headed onto that lady's Twitter and there are two posts re: Miz. Even Ross Hogan has been on to tweet reply.

She is starting to be a dangerous girl. Her comments are uneducated and to a huge young platform. Her spiel about kindness last night is ironic. It is like she is sh1te stirring so she can come back on and say 'people aren't kind'. Very strange behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear. I headed onto that lady's Twitter and there are two posts re: Miz. Even Ross Hogan has been on to tweet reply.

She is starting to be a dangerous girl. Her comments are uneducated and to a huge young platform. Her spiel about kindness last night is ironic. It is like she is sh1te stirring so she can come back on and say 'people aren't kind'. Very strange behaviour.
What lad is this?

Reactions: 1
To be totally honest, I didn't know they were a 'race' exactly either, but I wouldn't comment on a video like that without checking first. Miriam is becoming very idiotic lately, she's making sweeping comments about things. Then when she gets hate, she goes down the whole 'I'm sooo sorry guys' route and none of her apologies seem any way sincere. Also thought her use of the word 'chav' was so inappropriate. Don't get why she promotes Kneevo and Lucy Fitz' only fans content when she has such a young audience, she should know better. Then again Miriam wants to 'appeal to all ages'. What a dope.

Reactions: 13
I love how she keeps going on about how much social media is a toxic place, you are actively adding to this toxicity. Also ironic how she was using the devil filter lol

Reactions: 8
Jesus, just saw the comment she left re: travellers. I understood that everyone might not know that they’re considered an ethnic minority but to have the nerve to try to correct a traveller woman on the topic is just beyond. Reminds me of her declaring that there was no racism involved in the shooting of that man a few weeks ago. Who the duck is she to make these claims as a white settled woman? Listen to the people affected!

Reactions: 11
i think she is trying to have an opinion and failing miserably. she is old enough to know better, how she has all her followers is beyond me she doesnt do much only gives out advice on leaving certs.... oh and q and as but never answer the questions!!

i think she is trying to have an opinion and failing miserably. she is old enough to know better, how she has all her followers is beyond me she doesnt do much only gives out advice on leaving certs.... oh and q and as but never answer the questions!!
Totally agree, i think she lives off the attention of her teenybopper fans but barely answers any of them 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.