Miriam on the fence Mullins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of them were taking the piss out of her on Lucy’s live last night
For some reason they all just give me vibes of 12 year olds off to the teenage disco for the first time. ,thinking they are so cool, assume people think they are red hot and everyone wants to know them, taking 1000 photos to upload to Instagram 😂🤷

they really need to grow up!

Reactions: 6
For some reason they all just give me vibes of 12 year olds off to the teenage disco for the first time. ,thinking they are so cool, assume people think they are red hot and everyone wants to know them, taking 1000 photos to upload to Instagram 😂🤷

they really need to grow up!
Oh they are 100 percent this..theyre children with a few followers..... 🙄 Its not long teen or sustainable for their futures because they aren't exactly selling anything or have a talent really. Being associated with only fans destroys any chance of a company wanting to work with ya unless it's for underwear or sex toys. Can't imagine penny's wanting them to be a brand ambassador.

Reactions: 3
Oh they are 100 percent this..theyre children with a few followers..... 🙄 Its not long teen or sustainable for their futures because they aren't exactly selling anything or have a talent really. Being associated with only fans destroys any chance of a company wanting to work with ya unless it's for underwear or sex toys. Can't imagine penny's wanting them to be a brand ambassador.
Onlyfans and OF girls those who promote it so much are starting to remind me of MLMs/pyramid schemes

Reactions: 7
I think miriam said before she would do only fans but just underwear / bikini pics... wtf could you imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The majority of them were taking the piss out of her on Lucy’s live last night
What were they saying??

Onlyfans and OF girls those who promote it so much are starting to remind me of MLMs/pyramid schemes
It kind of feels like mutually assured destruction or something. The more women who have nudes available online, and therefore the more normal it is for women to have their naked pictures shared around, the less chance of it destroying your career or social life. That’s what I reckon anyway...

What were they saying??

It kind of feels like mutually assured destruction or something. The more women who have nudes available online, and therefore the more normal it is for women to have their naked pictures shared around, the less chance of it destroying your career or social life. That’s what I reckon anyway...
Agree, there's this new thing on tik tok where OF creators are showing their body shape and telling girls if they get 'outed' that they can say to people it's them. Problem is is that most girls are gonna show their faces, as that's the only way you'll make any real money from it at all.

Reactions: 2
I see Miriam removed her Blanch shooting story highlight, wonder if she was lurking in this thread again lol

I did wonder when of if Miriam would set up an OF.. The least said about that prospect the better imo!!

Reactions: 1
I have absolutely nothing against women who do OF, but the fact that girls are casually selling their bodies on the internet really baffles me. Lucy Fitz is what, 19? For an older, more mature woman who understands the repercussions of becoming a literal sex worker I completely support OF. The sad thing is that doing OF seems to have become trendy. Turning your body into a commodity for others to 'buy' at only 19 years of age really doesn't sit right with me, whether she's wearing a bikini or not!

Reactions: 5
Watched her cough into her hand there on her latest story. 🤢Covid etiquette 101 Miriam!

Reactions: 1
I have absolutely nothing against women who do OF, but the fact that girls are casually selling their bodies on the internet really baffles me. Lucy Fitz is what, 19? For an older, more mature woman who understands the repercussions of becoming a literal sex worker I completely support OF. The sad thing is that doing OF seems to have become trendy. Turning your body into a commodity for others to 'buy' at only 19 years of age really doesn't sit right with me, whether she's wearing a bikini or not!
Im totally anti-OF but accept people are still gonna do it. I think its really worrying how normalised its becoming, in contrast to only a year ago. Influencers like Miriam should be promoting the importance of education and having a career - enough with the secondary school gags like

Reactions: 5
I’ve been WAITING for someone else who also knew her in school to come on so I wouldn’t be the only one. She was an absolute bully, through and through and not very smart either so she shouldn’t be dishing out advice on study/the leaving cert. She’s in no way qualified to be giving it.

oh absolutely she’s deleting comments. God forbid, darling Miriam be exposed as the awful person she is to her fans
To be honest she does come across as pure fake? She doesn’t seem to have many real life friends? But tbh that goes for most of them

"Ive educated myself
I'm sorry to anyone I offended
I can take accountability
We'll move on and that's it"
:LOL: sounds like something from the Office
Educated herself how? On Wikipedia ? On tik tok 😂 I can’t with this girl

She wrecks my head because she preaches all this positivity and be kind etc shite and she was a little bully in school
Only saw this comment now - kinda suprised she used to be a bully with the amount of preaching she does 😲😲😲 what a hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.