Miriam Mullins #3 Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her repeated & improper use of ‘bound’ as a adjective despite already being in Belfast is driving me nuts this morning. Also, looks like their night out was as dry as her breakfast roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuine question; I thought she said she doesn’t eat red meat, only white. Her plate today had rashers / sausages. I’m pretty sure that’s red meat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuine question; I thought she said she doesn’t eat red meat, only white. Her plate today had rashers / sausages. I’m pretty sure that’s red meat 😂😂
I think there used to be marketing for pork as “the other white meat” 😂 But it’s definitely skirting the line.

Does miriam look prettier as she’s next to Julie or am I just a bit exhausted with busy work/ college week??

Reactions: 1
What is with her story that she shared about kayne west on about his daughter on TikTok. I think it’s weird that she used laughing emojis

What is with her story that she shared about kayne west on about his daughter on TikTok. I think it’s weird that she used laughing emojis
He has mental health issues, bit is it OK to laugh and bully cos its kanye?? Miriam missing the mark again. I suppose anxiety is a trending MH illness but bipolar disorder with obvious paranoia etc is laughable to her. Cow

Reactions: 8
He has mental health issues, bit is it OK to laugh and bully cos its kanye?? Miriam missing the mark again. I suppose anxiety is a trending MH illness but bipolar disorder with obvious paranoia etc is laughable to her. Cow
If the shoe was on the other foot she’d comment “You never know what someone is going through x”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was that today? She's hungover today so definitely letting the facade slip so

5DFDE018-897A-4370-A249-A4617E23974B.png

why is she giving advice on something that she knows absolutely nothing about?!?

Also Miriam, you’re = you are, it’s not bleeping ‘your’

Reactions: 4
The face you make when you realise you're going to soon be irrelevant to your teenage audience.
She's never been to Egypt but she's been in The Nile for a while now
"In South Africa no one cares" I hate when she plays then ugh this is so typical ireland thing. She is a fool.

Reactions: 5
"In South Africa no one cares" I hate when she plays then ugh this is so typical ireland thing. She is a fool.
The thing is nobody will say she’s too old to go to EP or anything like that. It’s just a well known thing that Longitude is full of wasted teenagers, it puts me off going! Don’t wanna be around all that messiness 😂😂

Reactions: 7
The face you make when you realise you're going to soon be irrelevant to your teenage audience.
She's never been to Egypt but she's been in The Nile for a while now
Just watched that properly, oh my god 100% she’s trying to still be cool and hate that someone called her out and made her realise people know she isn’t 14

Reactions: 3
Anyone else see one of her stories asking for followers to like her pic, the one with the watch in it. And the next 10mins she'd follow people back 🙈 it's gone now, she deleted the story 🙄 what the hell was that about 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone else see one of her stories asking for followers to like her pic, the one with the watch in it. And the next 10mins she'd follow people back 🙈 it's gone now, she deleted the story 🙄 what the hell was that about 😂😂
Trying to drum up engagement so she can say her sponsored posts have x amount reach and x amount likes. She's pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.