Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Seroquel isn't an SSRI just so you know it's an anti psychotic that is used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and major depressive disorder. The drug is also commonly prescribed in low doses as a sleep aid. I am on it myself as I have trouble sleeping and I am also on an SSNRI for my anxiety and depression. I find what Miriam said to be extremely ignorant, yes she can have her opinion but there is no need to rant about it online to her impressionable followers.
Anxiety is a struggle but theres beauty in the colouring book.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
I am absolutely shook at this girl

well done on that girl sharing the DM

I’ve been on anxiety meds for 10 years and I would be useless without them. It’s not that I didn’t try other things, it’s just that nothing else worked. I can’t believe she thinks she can have an opinion on medical issues and something as serious as mental health
Have u tried a colouring book tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Miriam: I had a really hectic day. You know when you’ve loads of things to do like food shopping, sorting clothes
Everyone else: we do that around our full time jobs you lazy mare. It’s called being an adult

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Beavana

VIP Member
"that's awful what happened"........here's a link to my tracksuit ye are all asking about, and here's a link to my necklace.
What don't you fuck off you inconsiderate selfish dope trying to jump on the bandwagon!

Reactions: 18

beevr

Hahaha she just blocked me because I replied to her story yesterday - the part where she was saying that cancel culture is so bad and influencers are people too - and I said “so sorry you’re going through this, but there’s beauty in the struggle 💖💖” hahahahah honestly glad I don’t have to see her anymore

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I am absolutely shook at this girl

well done on that girl sharing the DM

I’ve been on anxiety meds for 10 years and I would be useless without them. It’s not that I didn’t try other things, it’s just that nothing else worked. I can’t believe she thinks she can have an opinion on medical issues and something as serious as mental health

• Heart

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
Lads, some girl messaged her about it and miriam replied asking her if she tried other things before going in medication!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Thats shocking stuff to be spewing .. who made her a medical professional.... if someone is so depressed that they can't even get out of bed, how can you expect them to just head on down to pieta house, introduce themselves and open up to a complete stranger either you absolute dickhead... its not that simple...her medical advise is as shit as her tik toks... 😡
It’s really is a complete lack of understanding on what the medications are doing! She basically telling people to snap out of it and stop being depressed. Some of those medications are balancing hormone levels in the body. She’s a rotten cunt

Saoirse O’Rourke, if you’re in here, I really hope that you are ok. Miriam thinks that she is a spokesperson for all young people (self appointed) but she’s nothing but an asshole. She wakes up some mornings with an anxious feeling in her stomach and now she’s an expert on anxiety.

I developed some symptoms of anxiety over the last few years and it really took over my life. The more I read about it, I realised that my symptoms were minor but it still had a massive impact on my life. I fully understand why people need medications to keep themselves together to try and live a somewhat normal life. I’m lucky in a way that using CBD has really improved my moods so I didn’t need medication.

Moral of the story: DONT LISTEN TO A WORD THAT MIRIAM SAYS

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
I am honestly so annoyed at her stories about the abortion situation in America. This girl hasn't a clue. I'm not surprised though, typical Miriam, spouting ill informed opinions to the masses. Firstly, it's an ectopic pregnancy, not "eptopic". And secondly, our lawmakers don't blindly follow "forward" America (honestly her describing America as a forward country is LAUGHABLE), does she not understand how our country enacts and enshrines law? Pandering as usual with zero basis.

Also just to say i am pro choice and heavily advocated for that during our REFERENDUM. She doesn't even know how the law changed in America, if she thinks abortion was voted for there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
She put up a tikTok the other day saying she had bad news that she had broken up with her boyfriend, she was asking did I make a good actress

someone commented "fair city are looking for you"

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t mean to sound insensitive or rude but do these cunts actually think that people think they are great for posting stuff about Ashling Murphys murder? It’s coming across as very insincere and fake, like it is not coming from a genuine place or something….

monkeycat

It’s really annoying me how she just deleted those stories and never took any accountability for her actions. I know this is typical of her but she has deeply offended and hurt so many people, not to mention how damaging her comments were. Yet, she simply deletes them and continues on as normal posting outfit pictures, morning routine videos and asking for YouTube recommendations?? It has just really bothered me this time as her comments really struck a chord with me, as with many others. Even her replies to Saoirse were so tone deaf, “you can always send me voice messages if it makes you feel better.”
It’s ridiculous and I’m sick of how she gets to move on and avoid any consequences, living in her little delusional bubble which is so far removed from what life is like for the rest of us.

• Heart

Maniac2003

Chatty Member

We never forget this, she really can't help herself. The old saying of keeping you mouth shut and let people think you're stupid instead of opening your mouth and proving it really applies to her.

• Wow

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
"It costs nothing to be kind' - post immediately following her screen grab of a 13 year old message. Laughing at him and essentially exposing him to 100000 ppl..... I guess kindness only matters when shown towards miriam, but don't expect her to be kind, no no miriam has no problem vilifying someone HALF HER AGE to her audience of teeny bopper

Miriam ur a hypocritical bitch who doesn't possess the capacity to present themselves on the Internet.

Get off if some 13 year old saying he doesn't want u at an event for 13 year old provokes this reaction.

Regarding saoorse -
This has nothing to do with having a bigger following. This is to do with not possessing the critical thinking skills to recognise, firstly, how to construct a sentence, secondly when to shut up, and thirdly when to own up, apologise, rather than going away for a few days and attempting to change the narrative of said discussion..

Go get smarter friends who engage in debates and discussion and come back with opinions that have basis, not ur baseless opinions, cos that's what gets u in trouble, not ur bigger following.

• Heart

Beavana

VIP Member
What is she winning all these awards for ‘best newcomer’ she is around ages
She beat Ellen Keane, who with half an arm missing won gold in swimming and did amazing in dancing with the stars, etc. Outstanding inspirational woman.

Miriam said she was going to show us her daily routines - but instead just showed a video of her making a cup of tea and hanging out clothes on washing line.

So this is Ireland now?

Mpw

I actually feel so bad for Miriam… it was only herself and Ellie Kelly that flew to NYC, and Ellie has completely ditched Miriam for a friend that she’s catching up with. All Ellie’s stories are of her alone with her friend and how much she loves her and is so happy to be with her etc etc etc and Miriam is BARELY posting at all🥲 she just posted about having no plans for the night while Ellie posted yesterday that she’s after extending her stay so they won’t even be returning home together. Such bad form of Ellie and I’m actually feeling sorry for Miriam, I’d be so uncomfortable in her position in a new city with no company

• Haha
Reactions: 15