Miriam Mullins #3 Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually make T-pain hold up her toddler clothes for her to take pics on the train? Is he a man or a mouse? My bf would be telling me to take a hike if I asked him to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, like I wa

i was shocked
Its embarrassing, its her trying to be edgy but she will never shed that tween persona. Its so weird, she doesnt seem to understand her appeal, she's meant to be like a child show host but then posts that sort of stuff. She is so lost

Reactions: 3
That outfit is absolutely cat, looks very.. Hookerish..
She loves it, its unreal etc etc. Like she does not know how to do sponsored content without coming across like an absolute sales person. Tone it down miriam and people might actually believe u like it, and aren't just vying for that paycheck!

Reactions: 7
Is she on the beg for a dog trainer now?? Surely if the vet said this a week ago, she has had the opportunity to Google dog trainers before now 🙄

Reactions: 4
Miriam is bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning but according to her, people aren’t allowed to witch and moan but she’s allowed to witch and moan. Glad she cleared that up.
Ps Miriam, piss off thinking that you have special privileges because you refer to yourself as an ‘influencer’

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.