Miriam Mullins #3 Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is over on tik tok with a mediocre give away of a few PR things. What do you have to do to enter? Go over to her insta and engage with her more recent 2-3 posts. Which just happen to be the car one. She’s trying to fool the car company into thinking she has huge engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it electric??? So she has at least 35k in her account and was complaining of having no money and that’s why was in her friends basement?
And trying to flog cheap tit then
She is on PCP but making it sound as if she bought the car out right

Reactions: 6
Is it electric??? So she has at least 35k in her account and was complaining of having no money and that’s why was in her friends basement?
And trying to flog cheap tit then
I thought all konas were electric so maybe not. Sure nobody sees her bank account so she can say she paid it out right sure nobody going to know

I know what you mean, can't trust word the insta ones say. She on now about feeling anxious,etc it's ok to be - and here's 10% off on this site using my code 🙄

No don't think it is, I'm sure the grill on the electric is solid (not a grill if that makes sense lol)

Reactions: 6
Well duck you @Dusty2020 cos now I’m on this head bleeping wrecks page ! Cork is riddled with fools no offense but duck me liz, Miriam, Julie, Sarah, shannen, solo journey etc🤮🤮🤮😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
New here👋but jaysus this one gets on my nerves she's a nasty wagon she comes across all sweet and child like"innocent" well let me assure me she's not when she was in Tiago homeplace she was skating the ladies out struggling to make abit of cash to feed their kids it was a deprived area she was looking her nose down at them being insulting .There was drama at the time about it ,the state of Miriam Julie and that scammer Shannen Joyce cork has its fair share of gimps 🙄

Reactions: 5
New here👋but jaysus this one gets on my nerves she's a nasty wagon she comes across all sweet and child like"innocent" well let me assure me she's not when she was in Tiago homeplace she was skating the ladies out struggling to make abit of cash to feed their kids it was a deprived area she was looking her nose down at them being insulting .There was drama at the time about it ,the state of Miriam Julie and that scammer Shannen Joyce cork has its fair share of gimps 🙄
None of this surprises me. Theres a very evident mean girl thats badly hidden

Reactions: 3
Trying to get a sponsored car from kearys.
2 johnnies and the galway player had garage sponsored cars.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.