Miriam Mullins #3 Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they not put away the bleeping christmas decorations yet either its mid January put the bleeping things away!!!

She had to do a food shop, mop the floor and put on a wash all in the one day 😅
And don’t forget she has to take Lucy for a walk 🤣 It’s all so time consuming for poor Mirz! She’ll need a PA next to keep the show on the road.

More self entitled tit from the queen of unclean.
Hey Miriam you obviously didnt go down as far as the tattle results, everything written here is 100% spot on about you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
If you want to buy a new car, go to a car dealership, they’re so helpful. Of course they are Miriam, when you are buying a brand new car

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder did she mention she was on the late late, etc. Did she have the balls/ audacity to pull a lisa Jordan on it

Reactions: 1
Of course she did she would do anything for a freebie.

If you want to buy a new car, go to a car dealership, they’re so helpful. Of course they are Miriam, when you are buying a brand new car
What the actual duck she litterally gave the worst advise possible on buying a car. #1 make sure you can afford to run it!!! Id say the salesman nailed her for every single crappy sales add on like paint protection and all those other useless packages

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lol she said with Alexandra Dental the other day that she only decided to 'collab' with them a few months ago, after her initial consultation. Pull the other leg, it has probably been a freebie from that start. Could you imagine Mirz forking out thousands for dental work.

Lol she said with Alexandra Dental the other day that she only decided to 'collab' with them a few months ago, after her initial consultation. Pull the other leg, it has probably been a freebie from that start. Could you imagine Mirz forking out thousands for dental work.
I missed her saying that the other day but when she first started talking about them last year she didn’t have up collab or anything so I messaged them to see if it was a collab and they were very snotty and basically said yes it was and that was theirs and miriams business and no one else’s and Miriam was a lovely young lady and they were happy to work with her.. I basically told them I don’t give a f”€& who they work with but it’s very sneaky on both behalf’s when they can’t advertise it as a collab.. went to look for the messages there and they must’ve blocked me I can’t find their page

• Angry
I remeber that from a few threads back.. think you posted screens there anyway
I missed her saying that the other day but when she first started talking about them last year she didn’t have up collab or anything so I messaged them to see if it was a collab and they were very snotty and basically said yes it was and that was theirs and miriams business and no one else’s and Miriam was a lovely young lady and they were happy to work with her.. I basically told them I don’t give a f”€& who they work with but it’s very sneaky on both behalf’s when they can’t advertise it as a collab.. went to look for the messages there and they must’ve blocked me I can’t find their page
Her

#collab composites coming too, they really have to be the worst trend that instagram has driven they are bleeping hideous things. Might shut her up for a while though. Tpain will need a rain mac and an umbrella once she gets them in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So angry that she posted “safety tips” it’s not on women to keep ourselves safe from men it’s on men not to bleeping kill women.

It’s nearly like blaming her for what happened like the girls life was taken don’t say she could have done “x y and z”
So insensitive. Only a few hours after she passed away.it’s not “hot content” it’s just insensitive.

Also yesterday she posted a video of her then going out walking with her dog, saying that it was really dark, she was the only one there, peaceful etc. Obviously she should be able to go for walks wherever the duck she wants. But just thought it was unnecessary details given a girl was only buried a week ago.

And don’t forget she has to take Lucy for a walk 🤣 It’s all so time consuming for poor Mirz! She’ll need a PA next to keep the show on the road.
Erm she has Tian? She already said that TIan helps her with editing after he comes back. From a days work to try and help her out

Reactions: 2
Why did she scribble out that girls face and not her name?? Miriam really annoying me today 😂

Reactions: 2
Condescending prat….’I don’t usually get up until half 9 but like getting up at half 7 sometimes’.

i bleeping hate all the influencers that ‘get up early’ and think they are doing a great thing.

Miriam thinking getting up at 7:30 is a great feat when most of us do that every day for our real jobs 😒

Reactions: 7
Lecturing us on vapes….she really does have a god complex doesn’t she
What is she on about at all or where did this come out of.. who goes on a rant about vapes! Wonder if it’s because she got a message from an older parent saying they follow her that she’s trying to be a rock of sense and someone to look up to for young ones.. Mirz you’re a joke to most young ones they’d eat you up and swallow you for breakfast pipe down you fool

• Haha
What is she on about at all or where did this come out of.. who goes on a rant about vapes! Wonder if it’s because she got a message from an older parent saying they follow her that she’s trying to be a rock of sense and someone to look up to for young ones.. Mirz you’re a joke to most young ones they’d eat you up and swallow you for breakfast pipe down you fool
Exactly.. it’s clear from the way most young people treat her in public that she is a joke to them. Maybe some really young kids like her, but the teenagers just laugh at her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.