Miriam Mullins #3 Mirz and t-pain are in a delusional bubble, don’t worry babes theres beauty in the struggle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she know about what smokers want or what people in their 40s want 😂 You can get a nicotine fix even if it’s flavoured

Reactions: 7
Obviously people in their 40s don't like flavoured things then 🤷🙈 I think the dope does it on purpose!

And is wearing runners going out at night a thing now???

Reactions: 6
Aww she’s so nice, friendly and genuine for showing us what she gets money and/or for free to promote x

Reactions: 2
Is that another pair of fake AirPods for Miriam or is she too ditzy to realise that guy is sending her fakes?

Maybe you‘re not getting views cos no one gives a tit about a 3 second video of your dog

Oh dear just watched the video, very embarassing pretty much begging for views. Cringey beyond belief

Reactions: 3
I missed her rant on stories last night as I was just clicking thru while watching a movie. They seem to be gone today. 😂 Anyone have an abridged version of what she said? Went on to WAI & there is no videos just images of her stories. Also Miriam, maybe if you weren't flogging fake sh1t then you wouldn't be getting 'shadow banned'

Reactions: 2
I missed her rant on stories last night as I was just clicking thru while watching a movie. They seem to be gone today. 😂 Anyone have an abridged version of what she said? Went on to WAI & there is no videos just images of her stories. Also Miriam, maybe if you weren't flogging fake sh1t then you wouldn't be getting 'shadow banned'
Click on the yellow icon beside the quick view button for that date - it will show you the images and the videos of the stories.
The site is a little slow today to load the videos.

Click on the yellow icon beside the quick view button for that date - it will show you the images and the videos of the stories.
The site is a little slow today to load the videos.
Thanks a million! 😇 I’ll try & have another look now. I was thinking it was a bit slow myself when I was on it earlier.

Reactions: 1
Awful amount of want in her by sharing twinsandme at Brendan's dinner 🙈 I'm actually scarlet!

Uploading a video once a week YouTube - that’s a bit more believable from her now.

She looks like a right knacker in her gear! (Think this is turning into my personal rant thread 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like a right knacker in her gear! (Think this is turning into my personal rant thread 😂)
Don't worry - I also think she is possibly one of the worst dressed "influencers" going. Everything looks mismatched, ill - fitting & low quality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.