Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suffered through her video so u don't have to šŸ¤£

Miriam's life updates:
1. She is going to tokfest
2. Her and tiann are moving into a flat together. Something about it being unusual for someone her age to move to a flat with a garden (literally no idea what she meant here), seemed surprised it was furnished, I.e that it has a fridge and washing machine.
3. They are getting a dog. They tried to rescue but were denied cos her flat is on a main road (again, what?). Spoke about how much she would love to rescue and has done in the past etc etc and how their next dog will be a rescue dog, but instead they are buying a puppy. They have spoken to a few people and miriam feels its very important to know the breed and what the mother is like etc (which goes entirely against the whole notion of her wanting to rescue a dog.
4. She is now doing social media full-time. Then spoke about the trolls and how people try to cancel her over nothing, or misinterpreting what she has said on her stories etc, literally said she feels she has never done anything wrong. Haters and trollsšŸ™„
Brilliant, I was hoping someone would do this. Appreciate you taking that suffering for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh does he? Ah fair enough

He is some dose, they are well suited!
If he has managed to suffer through her making tiktoks in the same room for months on end, Iā€™d say heā€™s the one šŸ˜‚

Miriam's life updates:
2. Her and tiann are moving into a flat together. Something about it being unusual for someone her age to move to a flat with a garden (literally no idea what she meant here), seemed surprised it was furnished, I.e that it has a fridge and washing machine.
3. They are getting a dog. They tried to rescue but were denied cos her flat is on a main road (again, what?). Spoke about how much she would love to rescue and has done in the past etc etc and how their next dog will be a rescue dog, but instead they are buying a puppy. They have spoken to a few people and miriam feels its very important to know the breed and what the mother is like etc (which goes entirely against the whole notion of her wanting to rescue a dog.
4. She is now doing social media full-time. Then spoke about the trolls and how people try to cancel her over nothing, or misinterpreting what she has said on her stories etc, literally said she feels she has never done anything wrong. Haters and trollsšŸ™„
The comment about trolls irked me too, clear from that statement she takes no responsibility as usual

Reactions: 6

Miriam's life updates:
I actually can't belive this is a grown woman. If you rent anywhere outside of the city centre, chances are youl have a garden, it's not that rare šŸ™„ Does she have any real life friends besides her other fake social media influencers?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually can't belive this is a grown woman. If you rent anywhere outside of the city centre, chances are youl have a garden, it's not that rare šŸ™„ Does she have any real life friends besides her other fake social media influencers?
I rented a house with a garden aged 19. More trouble than its worth when you are young. Sounds like she is comparing her garden lyfe in the sticks to other tiktokers living in big city flats or apartments.

As for buying a dog...jog on. I reckon her cancellation is imminent if that decision backfires.

Her Love Island opinions are so cringe & unoriginal - it's like she just regurgitates tweets from other people and tries to pass them off as her own.

I rented a house with a garden aged 19. More trouble than its worth when you are young. Sounds like she is comparing her garden lyfe in the sticks to other tiktokers living in big city flats or apartments.

As for buying a dog...jog on. I reckon her cancellation is imminent if that decision backfires.
Yeah it's not that hard - I was 7 mins from Dublin City Centre living in a house with a garden after uni. Was a nightmare trying to keep a garden maintained as a young person living in a house share. Most of us with real life experience & friends realise the novelty with these things quickly wears off.

Reactions: 4
She's a Muppet there's not one bit of originality to her trys to pass peoples stuff off as her own talks complete and utter tit her dress sense is tit and she loves to put people down and think she's better than others who may not be as fortunate as her !!!

Reactions: 5
I too, watched the video and suffered like the above member, can we all take a moment and realise what this girl actually said. Ahemā€¦

ā€œsocial media is officially my full time job, I handed in my notice to my workplace last weekā€ ā€œI havenā€™t properly worked there since November anyway with Covid going onā€

so this girl was on the PUP rony dol this entire time, she must have enjoyed her 2 month holibob in SA and receiving her spondoolas weekly. Kinda convenient her handing in the notice after returning from SA.

Sure take our taxes whilst the rest of us do actual work and you can enjoy your 5 fig lifestyle that we provided for you.

Reactions: 21
I too, watched the video and suffered like the above member, can we all take a moment and realise what this girl actually said. Ahemā€¦

ā€œsocial media is officially my full time job, I handed in my notice to my workplace last weekā€ ā€œI havenā€™t properly worked there since November anyway with Covid going onā€

so this girl was on the PUP rony dol this entire time, she must have enjoyed her 2 month holibob in SA and receiving her spondoolas weekly. Kinda convenient her handing in the notice after returning from SA.

Sure take our taxes whilst the rest of us do actual work and you can enjoy your 5 fig lifestyle that we provided for you.
How can you report someone for welfare fraud, who the duck does she think she is, self entitled little witch.

Reactions: 10
Sickening behaviour, she is a terrible example to younger kids flaunting around the place on the PUP while getting paid for her social media work, its bloody maddening her parents must be so proud or else they are both probably dole heads as well

i could be wrong, she might be paying tax on her social media work but never would she mention oh going to the accountant, getting stuff ready for my accountant etc. most complain about doing the paperwork but she never opens her mouth!

Reactions: 2
i could be wrong, she might be paying tax on her social media work but never would she mention oh going to the accountant, getting stuff ready for my accountant etc. most complain about doing the paperwork but she never opens her mouth!
She self entitled and probably noy paying any tax, if shes was getting the pup she wasnt entitled to it if she had an income stream. Shes a bleeping moocher.

She self entitled and probably noy paying any tax, if shes was getting the pup she wasnt entitled to it if she had an income stream. Shes a bleeping moocher.
You can earn up to ā‚¬960 over eight weeks alright while on pup if your a soletrader. There is ways about it alright.

But she's defo not paying tax or anything id imagine

Reactions: 3
This wan ā€˜working the systemā€™ - unbelievable. I bet sheā€™s really cheap too, you can tell by the way she sells GIFTED clothing on depop.

I love the way as well she hasn't explained anything about how Tian got his visa

This wan ā€˜working the systemā€™ - unbelievable. I bet sheā€™s really cheap too, you can tell by the way she sells GIFTED clothing on depop.

I love the way as well she hasn't explained anything about how Tian got his visa
Isn't it the case that u only get ur welfare payments if ur in the EU. I remember claiming a couple years ago and u could only claim whilst stil in EU? Wonder if she declared.....

Reactions: 3
The girl is canā€™t even take the tags off her clothes, declaring herself off the PUP would be the last on her mind.

As well, if the same girl gets blonde balayage again Iā€™ll rage quit.Taking bets till she bleaches the extensions sheā€™s likely gifted because we all know she wouldnā€™t go to a hairdresser at the best of times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The girl is canā€™t even take the tags off her clothes, declaring herself off the PUP would be the last on her mind.

As well, if the same girl gets blonde balayage again Iā€™ll rage quit.Taking bets till she bleaches the extensions sheā€™s likely gifted because we all know she wouldnā€™t go to a hairdresser at the best of times.
The girl can barely manage the hair already on her head, nevermind extensions! They require maintainance. I give it a week before they look matted to duck!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.