Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's the cynic in me but I never believe any influencers who say they get death threats. Go on and post the screenshots so? I feel like so many of them use it a ploy to get pity especially after they've made a fool of themselves and gotten some fair criticism. Shite like "I know I did x and y but it's was taken out of my context... My mental health... Be kind... I don't deserve death threats!!".

Suddenly the conversation changes from "influencer shouldn't have x and y.. With a large following comes responsibility etc" to "OK so influencer did x and y but the online abuse they get is vile and I can't believe they got death threats!.. They're human too and make mistakes etc etc".

It's such an obvious and transparent diversion tatcic with no proof they received any of the sort. They know if they claim this so many people will blindly support them and anyone who continues to criticise them will be lambasted for adding to the pile on and will be accused as being "part of the problem".
1000%!! And even if she’s getting death threats, they’re not credible lol maybe just don’t check your dms. I don’t believe she was getting death threats at all

Reactions: 5
She seems to be in great spirits today. Apparently loads of exciting things happening in her personal life which is happening “really really soon”- we all know it’s they are moving in together.

and exiting things happening in her career-what company wants to collaborate with someone with so many controversies attached to her name?

She's a disgusting mess chewing that hotel dinner in her big gob on her story whilst talking... Listen to that with earphones in and you'll want to throw up.
Tian must be going out of his mind being stuck listening to her waffle on through her highs and lows for 10days of quarantine. Surprised he hasn't jumped out the window. I know I would

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to be in great spirits today. Apparently loads of exciting things happening in her personal life which is happening “really really soon”- we all know it’s they are moving in together.

and exiting things happening in her career-what company wants to collaborate with someone with so many controversies attached to her name?
Bperfect or spotlight as they don’t really do collabs, might be something different for the brands 🤣

She's a disgusting mess chewing that hotel dinner in her big gob on her story whilst talking... Listen to that with earphones in and you'll want to throw up.
Tian must be going out of his mind being stuck listening to her waffle on through her highs and lows for 10days of quarantine. Surprised he hasn't jumped out the window. I know I would
Don’t know why she feels the need to zoom so close on her food. Also Tian looks sooo fed up on those stories, actually feel a bit sorry for him🤣 the way Miriam talks about him and to him in her stories are the way you would talk to a kid

Reactions: 8
Does she actually think people care that she hasn't posted a pic, is she really that self centered for goodness sake 😂

aww hun- so sad to hear that your quarantine hotel isn’t inspiring enough to put up an Instagram photo.

but sure look on the bright side, there is beauty in every struggle 😩🌸
Shes a bleeping fraud and a busted flush, too busy buying tik tok followers, duck off manipulative mirz everyones onto you, you dirty lying skanky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
aww hun- so sad to hear that your quarantine hotel isn’t inspiring enough to put up an Instagram photo.

but sure look on the bright side, there is beauty in every struggle 😩🌸
Has anyone really missed the photos ? I’m sure nobody cares

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Miriam making out that she is the first to say don’t focus on looks, focus on personality. Hate to break it to you Miriam but people comparing themselves to each other has been going on forever, it’s not something that’s only been happening recently

She's a dope get a life girl and duck off do about of charity work or something maybe do something constructive instead of your stupid tiktok bullshit no one cares about your photos her audience is mainly naive youngsters after her nasty comments last week about the south African women iv seen a different side to her a nasty one she's not as nice and smiley as she makes out 💯I feel bad for tain imagine being stuck with that cork Langer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She sounds like an eejit, people have been comparing themselves to others since the dawn of time. Also can she f off with the apologising about the lack of outfit pics, she's hardly a fashion influencer - I honestly don't know what her social media 'angle' is anymore.

Reactions: 3
She sounds like an eejit, people have been comparing themselves to others since the dawn of time. Also can she f off with the apologising about the lack of outfit pics, she's hardly a fashion influencer - I honestly don't know what her social media 'angle' is anymore.
I would say that she is probably trying to find her "thing" and that she is probably struggling to come up with something! But as she says, there is beauty in every struggle !
Perhaps Inspirational quotes is an area she could go into, she'd be great at that

• Haha
I would say that she is probably trying to find her "thing" and that she is probably struggling to come up with something! But as she says, there is beauty in every struggle !
Perhaps Inspirational quotes is an area she could go into, she'd be great at that
Exactly the horrible witch sure there's beauty in every struggle like wtf?? She needs to down the camera and give her head a wobble

Miriam making out that she is the first to say don’t focus on looks, focus on personality. Hate to break it to you Miriam but people comparing themselves to each other has been going on forever, it’s not something that’s only been happening recently
Teeoff must have a fantastic personality

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.