Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she sells clothes as “like brand new only worn once” but still has the tag on them? So does she just wear her clothes with the tags for a few days so she can advertise them with still having tags? Or does she mean only worn once to try on?!

Lads come on!!! I know this is in pounds...but who is buying this stuff? Buy it brand new for half the price she is selling hers for?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Disgraceful, I’ve seen her selling stuff she wore for days in a row. Anyone who buys this crap needs help.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She only discovered recycling cardboard this year, she probably doesn’t have a washer

Reactions: 5
Sooooo I know of a source who told me that her and her South African fella actually went to SA to get married , he needs permission to be in Ireland doesn’t need a visa but needs permission … so she and him married so he could move here it’s all hush hush though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s arrived back in her bedroom for the next week to live at home. After that she has “big news but will let us know after”.
Is she moving out to live in a bin? Hardly going to be a big shock next week is it.... 😂wonder if they bought a house together?

Reactions: 2
Sooooo I know of a source who told me that her and her South African fella actually went to SA to get married , he needs permission to be in Ireland doesn’t need a visa but needs permission … so she and him married so he could move here it’s all hush hush though
Actually wouldn’t surprise me, it’s really hard for South Africans to get visas for Ireland. The only ones I know either have distant Irish relatives so they can get a passport, have a highly skilled job or they get married to an Irish person. They both seem really impulsive and would explain why Miriam had to go over too

She’s arrived back in her bedroom for the next week to live at home. After that she has “big news but will let us know after”.
Is she moving out to live in a bin? Hardly going to be a big shock next week is it.... 😂wonder if they bought a house together?
Doubt they have the funds to buy, then again Mirz earns 5 figures a month… lol

• Haha
Imagine rushing through the train station and Miriam's blocking your way with that pose :ROFLMAO:
Or the train station staff member saying "yep, that is all our passengers on now. close the doors. Oh no, wait, it looks like one woman has fallen next to the salt bunker and cannot get up. Get her some help. oh no...wait...a strange male seems to be taking pictures of the injured woman. Get me a new job please"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she is on her stories putting on a layer of fake tan with a full face of make up on. o_O Also, Bperfect tans are absolute muck - I tried it at the start of the summer and I couldn't bring myself to finish the bottle. It looked like slurry when it was put on & the supposed "strawberry" scent was more like dried in yoghurt. I am just glad I bought it in boots & was not in any way affiliated with a instahun.

That jewellery looks like something a 6 year old would wear. Maybe I'm behind the times and this is what is fashionable now.

Reactions: 5
I suffered through her video so u don't have to 🤣

Miriam's life updates:
1. She is going to tokfest
2. Her and tiann are moving into a flat together. Something about it being unusual for someone her age to move to a flat with a garden (literally no idea what she meant here), seemed surprised it was furnished, I.e that it has a fridge and washing machine.
3. They are getting a dog. They tried to rescue but were denied cos her flat is on a main road (again, what?). Spoke about how much she would love to rescue and has done in the past etc etc and how their next dog will be a rescue dog, but instead they are buying a puppy. They have spoken to a few people and miriam feels its very important to know the breed and what the mother is like etc (which goes entirely against the whole notion of her wanting to rescue a dog.
4. She is now doing social media full-time. Then spoke about the trolls and how people try to cancel her over nothing, or misinterpreting what she has said on her stories etc, literally said she feels she has never done anything wrong. Haters and trolls🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.