Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted a 600 euro kayak , and has never once displayed an ounce of interest in water sports!! And the coolest part apparently is it's tie dye.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Gifted a 600 euro kayak , and has never once displayed an ounce of interest in water sports!! And the coolest part apparently is it's tie dye.
She dresses like a 6 year old, acts like a 16/17 year old and gets gifted a kayak.. who in their right minds thought this ones audience would be interested in buying a kayak.. they won’t get one sale from gifting her this and rightly so

Reactions: 11
"Honestly the quality of this kayak is insane".

Just substitute the word kayak with whatever else she is reviewing and that is the extent of her vocabulary. Like has she compared and contrasted it with other kayaks🤣

I cant believe how desperate they must've been to gift that to that wagon.

Reactions: 10
Why would she accept a gifted kayak 😂😂 Id understand if she was an avid water sports fan and was always out on the water but shes deffo one of those wannabe Influencers who will accept anything because its free 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would she accept a gifted kayak 😂😂 Id understand if she was an avid water sports fan and was always out on the water but shes deffo one of those wannabe Influencers who will accept anything because its free 😂😂
And it came when she was in South Africa, so her parents would have had to deal with that monstrosity of a thing 😂😂

"Honestly the quality of this kayak is insane".

Just substitute the word kayak with whatever else she is reviewing and that is the extent of her vocabulary. Like has she compared and contrasted it with other kayaks🤣

I cant believe how desperate they must've been to gift that to that wagon.
I know, especially with all the controversies going on with her.
Just waiting for her to try and “educate” people on Afghanistan. Or will she try to find the beauty in the struggle in that too?

‘And if you like fishing, it comes with this thing’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣gifted a kayak, a bleeping kayak. The whole thing is nuts
"You can put your fish in there or your phone"
I think she is as baffled by this gift as the rest of us. What were that kayak company thinking?!!

Can you sell kayaks on Depop? Watch on Buy+Sell of DoneDeal in the coming months. To be fair ot would be a 'mare to store.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And it came when she was in South Africa, so her parents would have had to deal with that monstrosity of a thing 😂😂

I know, especially with all the controversies going on with her.
Just waiting for her to try and “educate” people on Afghanistan. Or will she try to find the beauty in the struggle in that too?
She's so annoying she's a horrible c#'t really I don't know how tian puts up with her constantly on the beg most of her followers are young naive teenagers .This one thinks she better than everyone else imagine saying there's beauty in the struggles she clearly never struggled the horrible brat what a vile comment .

Reactions: 3
"You can put your fish in there or your phone"
I think she is as baffled by this gift as the rest of us. What were that kayak company thinking?!!

Can you sell kayaks on Depop? Watch on Buy+Sell of DoneDeal in the coming months. To be fair ot would be a 'mare to store.
At least she can say never used when she puts it on depop

• Haha
Hair extentions will be matted to her head in no time. She wont put the care into them. Probably will do a home dye job on them anyway.

Also is this a trend i havnt seen yet? Or do people also wear their rings half ways down their fingers? 🤔
Is this the new style? Dua Lipa has similar childish accessories on in this article.

They look like Betty Spaghetty to me

47923564118_86970db6f1_b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The extensions look desperate. Her hair was actually a nice colour before, it just needed a good chop and style

Reactions: 2
The extensions look desperate. Her hair was actually a nice colour before, it just needed a good chop and style
the blonde bits are really brassy and orange looking and will only get worse with time. i can see her dying it back soon. wouldnt make me want to go to that hairdresser for colour

Reactions: 4
Tian sat in the kayak in the garden of the flat with a life jacket on, of a Wednesday afternoon & making tiktoks How the hell did he get a visa?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you just imagine her trying to put that massive kayak on the roof of her Mini Cooper😅
Oh stop. Lads all it will be used for is TikTok videos!! All those fake backgrounds with her now pretending to swim or falling over board.
I won’t be able to cope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her extensions are already pure crusty. Also why is she updating on the first Pfizer jab when everyone knows it’s the second Pfizer jab that can cause bad side effects? No one cares mirz

Reactions: 4
Her extensions are already pure crusty. Also why is she updating on the first Pfizer jab when everyone knows it’s the second Pfizer jab that can cause bad side effects? No one cares mirz
I’m not that much older than her and got my second jab already. I feel like ‘how I feel after my vaccine’ is almost old news 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.