Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in true instahun style, put up a pic of you crying, say your mental health is affected and that you’re taking a few hours offline. Must try that with my boss at work when I’m next called out for doing something dopey.

Reactions: 8
And in true instahun style, put up a pic of you crying, say your mental health is affected and that you’re taking a few hours offline. Must try that with my boss at work when I’m next called out for doing something dopey.
Looking for pity because she knows she was wrong duck off miriam how arrogant and nasty did she sound in that post I wonder how tian reacted to her putting his natives down dogging mothers out begging for food in his home country she needs to give her head a wobble and own up to what she said instead of trying to back track 💯

Reactions: 7
There was no need for the crying act. She needs to stop being so offended by strangers online. She has “apologized” and needs to stay off social media and have a think. There are people who genuinely would have been upset or triggered by her story, then to see her tears and reposting someone supporting her too.
I know. And even to have to announce you are taking a “few hours break” from social media.. Is 3 hours really a break? That’s about enough time to have dinner and a shower.

Reactions: 7
She was back 8 hours posting about nails so I’m sure she’s finished thinking about the effect of her actions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Better than any of Miriam’s lame jokes 😭 also, can Tian please stop wearing Miriam’s clothes in his tiktoks? It’s disturbing and no one asked for that lol
He wears her hoodies a lot! And they share shoes too, but those latest tik told with him redoing her poses in her clothes? Found it a bit strange

Reactions: 4
I think that people have every right to be annoyed at her. Obviously I don’t condone death threats or the likes, but she definitely exaggerates the death threats and the impact it has on her.

If you’re an influencer, it kinda comes with the job to act responsibly. Why else do a lot of then get PR teams? So I don’t get why she’d reshare a story saying that she owes people nothing.

All you have to do is share a dignified response.

Reactions: 6
As far as I'm concerned, these content creators who have vast numbers of followers have a responsibility to review/fact check/be mindful of what they're putting out there for the masses to see. She did not think that through. While I don't think she deserves death threats, coming on having a tantrum because she was called out on her ridiculously poor wording just shows how juvenile she is for someone her age.

It's her "job" to create content and clearly she still has a lot to learn. Accepting your mistakes with grace is a much better manner to go about these things. And double checking what you're writing before you post, is also helpful to prevent being called out!

Also to add, the sooner this influencer industry disappears the better, in my opinion. I detest it.

Reactions: 11
As far as I'm concerned, these content creators who have vast numbers of followers have a responsibility to review/fact check/be mindful of what they're putting out there for the masses to see. She did not think that through. While I don't think she deserves death threats, coming on having a tantrum because she was called out on her ridiculously poor wording just shows how juvenile she is for someone her age.

It's her "job" to create content and clearly she still has a lot to learn. Accepting your mistakes with grace is a much better manner to go about these things. And double checking what you're writing before you post, is also helpful to prevent being called out!

Also to add, the sooner this influencer industry disappears the better, in my opinion. I detest it.
Yeah totally agree. It’s also clear that she never checks tik toks or whatever either, as they are filled with errors.

5FAF5C50-9301-4751-B3DF-47B6868E8A3E.png

give me strength for when this starts. Miriam won’t be a host- but her and keely are “show/marketing managers” 😂😂. Leave the marketing to keeley I say.
Also tian is a cast mentor? What does that even entail of?! Sure no wonder he landed himself an Irish visa with that as a job I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 688033
give me strength for when this starts. Miriam won’t be a host- but her and keely are “show/marketing managers” 😂😂. Leave the marketing to keeley I say.
Also tian is a cast mentor? What does that even entail of?! Sure no wonder he landed himself an Irish visa with that as a job I suppose 😂
Wtf. We know Miriam spent the last few months learning every loophole so Tian could stay - sure that’s grand when you’ve plenty of time like her ! What the hell does she know about being a marketing manager give me strength

Reactions: 1
He o
View attachment 688033
He obviously didn't do the spell check on the poster! " Breif description"

And now she is back on with the LI shite, and posting rubbish Tik toks. At the end of the day she is responsible for her actions- it comes off as so disingenuous... literally she thinks it’s okay to post a photograph of her crying, and that she is struggling with her MH and the whole world is back to normal.

fair enough it must be hard to hear people online talking shite about you, but at the end of the day everyone is responsible for their own mental health. Why didn’t she choose to take a proper break off to reflect on her actions. I think it made it worse that she announced she was taking a “break from Instagram” then only stayed away for 3 hours. Like clearly doesn’t give a tit

And now she is back on with the LI shite, and posting rubbish Tik toks. At the end of the day she is responsible for her actions- it comes off as so disingenuous... literally she thinks it’s okay to post a photograph of her crying, and that she is struggling with her MH and the whole world is back to normal.

fair enough it must be hard to hear people online talking shite about you, but at the end of the day everyone is responsible for their own mental health. Why didn’t she choose to take a proper break off to reflect on her actions. I think it made it worse that she announced she was taking a “break from Instagram” then only stayed away for 3 hours. Like clearly doesn’t give a tit
Exactly she's so fake constantly painting a picture that she's so nice we'll yesterdays post just confirmed shes not as nice as she makes out putting up feel sorry for her posts own your actions miriam I can't stand fake fuckers😂

Exactly she's so fake constantly painting a picture that she's so nice we'll yesterdays post just confirmed shes not as nice as she makes out putting up feel sorry for her posts own your actions miriam I can't stand fake fuckers😂
Pity she dosent practice what she preaches 👍

Attachments

Last edited:
Anyone who discusses Love Island as in depth as she does needs their head checked

Maybe it's the cynic in me but I never believe any influencers who say they get death threats. Go on and post the screenshots so? I feel like so many of them use it a ploy to get pity especially after they've made a fool of themselves and gotten some fair criticism. Shite like "I know I did x and y but it's was taken out of my context... My mental health... Be kind... I don't deserve death threats!!".

Suddenly the conversation changes from "influencer shouldn't have x and y.. With a large following comes responsibility etc" to "OK so influencer did x and y but the online abuse they get is vile and I can't believe they got death threats!.. They're human too and make mistakes etc etc".

It's such an obvious and transparent diversion tatcic with no proof they received any of the sort. They know if they claim this so many people will blindly support them and anyone who continues to criticise them will be lambasted for adding to the pile on and will be accused as being "part of the problem".

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.